Create Account

SHL BB20 Pool
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 03:39 PM by Grapehead.)

[Image: Big-Brother-Season-20-Preview-screenshot.png]

Big Brother is back this summer for the 20th season. karey started a discussion thread and that reminded me that it's time to get another pool organized for the season. So here's how it will work this season...

- There will be 16 houseguests available to own in this pool
- You can either buy-in for $500k for one houseguest or $1m for two
- Your first houseguest will be assigned randomly
- After everyone has their random houseguest the users who paid for a 2nd houseguest will draft from the remaining houseguests (e.g. 10 people sign up for 1 guest, 3 more people sign up for 2. 13 houseguests would be assigned randomly, and 3 would be drafted afterward)
- In the event a player is evicted and returns later they will remain the player of whoever originally owned them. So no buyback/redraft shenanigans.
- Prize pool will be $6m for 1st and $2m for 2nd

To buy-in please just post in this thread whether you're paying $500k or $1m and I'll take care of posting in the bank once everyone is signed up. If you have any questions of the rules above, or something I didn't cover just @ me Cheers

1 - Mook - Brett
2 - Mook - Angie
3 - Grapehead - Winston
4 - Grapehead - Scottie
5 - goilers - Faysal
6 - goilers - Tyler

7 - dweaves08 - Steve
8 - dweaves08 - Rachel
9 - TheDangaZone - Angela
10 - TheDangaZone - Haleigh
11 - Blastmeaway - Sam

12 - Blastmeaway - Kaitlyn
13 - UncleLeo'sKomrade - Chris
14 - UncleLeo'sKomrade - Bayleigh

15 - Karey - Kaycee - WINNER

16 - Karey - JC

In for 2

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

I'm buying in for $1m tho obvi

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jun 19 2018, 10:36 AM
In for 2, will post transaction after lunch
No need brother, I can just post a big transaction request for everyone once I have a list Cheers

1M for me! Looking forward to it

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

We should do something like this for the Bachelor when it starts up again in the fall.

1M for this guy pls

[Image: dweaves08.gif]

[Image: lLWfTOT.png]

I’ll take 2 pls

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

2 for me please. Im not gonna be the only one with shitty odds.
lmk when you post in the bank please

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I'll take 2

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Two please

Well that filled up quick :D

I'll get to work on the houseguest distribution

Aw damn, I was absolutely buying in but didn't have time to get on until now. Good luck y'all!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Maybe anyone who wanted in but didn't make it can have a returnee (if they even put them in the game) ? It gives them a chance to play but it's not a guarantee that even get a player.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: 2gIfUw2.png]

this is the random order we'll use for the draft portion. I'm also going enter all 16 houseguests into the randomizer and the first 8 will be given to the user with the corresponding number on the above image. The other 8 go into the draft with Mook taking first pick.

[Image: WSiSvPG.png]

So the randomly assigned houseguests are as follows:

Mook - Brett Robinson
Dweaves - Steve Arienta
TDZ - Angela Rummans
Goilers - Faysal Shafaat
Grapehead - Winston Hines
Karey - Kaycee Clark
UncleLeo'sKomrade - Chris Williams
Blastmeaway - Sam Bledsoe

that leaves:

Angie Lantry
Bayleigh Dayton
Haleigh Broucher
JC Monduix
Kaitlyn Herman
Rachel Swindler
Scottie Salton
Tyler Crispen

All the houseguest interviews can be found on the CBS website https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/ (or youtube if you aren't american)

The draft will start tomorrow evening so everyone can take a look at the players.