Create Account

S41 Championship Week

TASK ONE:

As a former LA Panther I would love to see them break their 25 season drought and win a cup this season. Niclas Wastlund has been about as big of a mainstay at GM as is possible, building some great teams that haven't been quite good enough to get over the hump, but this season they really look legit. A great young team backed up by a very impressive young goalie, with some great veteran talent in the likes of Max Wachter and Nick Winter, they're a team that's built well from top to bottom and it'd be great to see them get that validation that they deserve. I have their 1st in the upcoming draft so part of me would be very happy if they didn't win and we got a slightly better pick, but besides that entirely selfish reason I'm rooting for those SoCal boys to get it done once and for all.

Code:
155 words

TASK TWO:

The obvious choice for the best player in this season's playoffs so far would be a name like Mikko Linna or Yuri Boyle Jr., but the player who's impressed but me the most thus far is defenseman Ludwig Koch Schroder of the West Kendall Platoon. At the time of writing, Schroeder leads all defensemen in playoff scoring with 12 points in 13 games, a mere 2 penalty minutes and a strong showing of 10 assists, proving just how much of a dynamic puck moving presence on the back end he is. Schroder has been the driving force that has allowed the big names on the Platoon like Linna and Alex Light to have been as dominant as they have, holding up his end of the ice magnificently while also cycling the puck towards goal efficiently and effectively. As someone who has struggled with consistency, Schroder is showing just how devastating he can be during this season's playoffs, and if he can keep up the level of play he's shown so far then he's going to be a handful for LAP to try and contain.

Code:
184 words

TASK FOUR: PM Sent

TASK SIX: It seems that both the LA Panthers and the West Kendall Platoon took inspiration from the flashy, cheesy pregame show she put on by the Las Vegas Golden Knights in this season's cup finals, as both teams ramped up the wow factor to interesting effect. During home games in sunny Florida, the Platoon released several live eagles into the arena, with the players as they left the tunnel. The result was carnage with birds shitting everywhere and attacking fans whose hair looked like a small mammal from above. The cleanup and rounding up of the birds delayed the game for nearly an hour. Not a team to be outdone, the LA Panthers released a live panther onto the ice at the conclusion of their pregame show ahead of the first game in LA. The confused beast looked shocked and went into a frenzy, mauling SHL commisioner Rainbow Dash in a gruesome scene that soured the game slightly. All in all, both teams attempts to ramp up he theatrics might be considered ill advised.

Code:
173 words

TASK NINE: PM Sent

BONUS: Maximilian Wachter

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Task 1: Honestly, for me this is quite the adventure. Two teams together who have not one it in a while. Playing for the chance. While i'd be hard done by to find myself hating either one, i'd personally love to see the West Kendal Platoon win it. Last season they had that epic regular season only to come up short of crushing their curse. This year they are in the finals and ready to rock. A good, strong forward core, team defense, and rock solid goal tending should help propel them to the 7 game finish. It is going to be close but i like the high powered offense of the Platoon. The Power Play for West Kendal is also a boon, especially against the more physical, hard nosed Panthers. However the Panthers have a far better penalty kill and could lay a hurting on if their physical play can rub the Platoon the wrong way. Either way it will be some great hockey. Perhaps even good enough for Physt to come watch.

Task 5: [Image: 7EDm5Zm.png]

Task 7: [Image: 49JIK7Q.png]

Task 4 & 9: PMed

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 09:39 AM by DollarAndADream.)

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.
For the finals, I would like the West Kendall Platoon to win the cup. They have been fighting to win that Challenge Cup for a very long time, and they have some great members on their team who are deserving of it. One of those players is Wongy, who had the legendary Hunter Wong goaltender on the Calgary Dragons, who won the cup multiple times. Then there are other guys like Bojo who's name I've seen around for a long time as well. There are other players on the team who are great, like Ludwig Koch Schroder and Mikko Linna. They just have a great team and members over there, so I think it is nice to see them win it all. Obviously I would have preferred another Calgary Dragons cup with Michael Boychuk on the roster, but it is what it is. I want Boychuk to win one final cup before he retires, but the Platoon can take this one.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

TASK THREE: Create a poster showcasing a player who you think could have a shot at the Razov (playoff MVP). Must include at least one player render, player name, team name, team logo, and at least two sim statistics.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]
Completed and PM'd

TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.

TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S41 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]
Completed and PM'd

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Task 4 PM
Task 9 PM

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Task One:

If you were to ask me who I want to win this season's Challenge Cup, it would be a pretty simple answer. I want the West Kendall Platoon to win the Cup in Season 41. There's a couple of reasons why they are the team I've chosen. First of all, the Los Angeles Panthers are the team that eliminated my team, the Edmonton Blizzard, from the playoffs. We had big hopes for this season and they took that away from us in the first round. Second, being in the Western Conference, you develop rivalries and you never want to see another rival have success. I already know the West is best, I don't need the Panthers to win to prove that. Thirdly, the Platoon are an original SHL franchise who hasn't found success for a long time. There's a couple of players on that team who have fought for so long to bring glory back to Florida and I'd like to see them find that. Win it for Bojo!

(169 words)

Task Two:

My choice for unsung hero of the Season 41 playoffs is West Kendall Platoon rookie defender Danny Mete. Quietly, Danny Mete is having a solid playoffs while only playing third pairing minutes, averaging 16 minutes a game. He doesn't get power play time or penalty kill time, but is still third on the team in defenceman scoring with 9 points and leads the team with 29 hits. As the only rookie on the team, he's taken his role on the team and run with it. He's giving his team quality minutes and solidifying their depth on the blue line. He's a solid +9, which means the team has been effective with him on the ice. That's not always something you can count on when your third pairing is on the ice. If I were the Platoon coach, I'd give this guy some more responsibility because right now there are some defenders who are getting over five minutes more ice time per game and not producing like Mete has been. The rookie has really been a bright spot for the Platoon and is my choice for unsung hero of the Season 41 playoffs.

(192 words)

Task Four:
PM'd

Task Six:

So I attended Game 1 of the Challenge Cup Finals in Los Angeles and I had the unfortunate luck of witnessing the pre-game ceremony the game ops put on. To start, the ice was made to look like a 3D forest. Out of the forest walks a group of hunters who I guess were supposed to be the players. They are clearly looking for something as they are following a map. They navigate through the forest, fighting off animals and rough terrain looking for this artifact. As they get closer to the artifact, you can see it shining throughout the forest. The hunters, or players, finally find it. It's a statue of a majestic Panther and it has a small stream of water coming down its face. According to the legend, any person that drinks from the water of the Panther is given the power of the Panther. Each player takes a drink and they slowly gain power and size and they break out of their hunter gear and into their hockey gear. The 3D forest on the ice now transforms back to the regular ice and the Panthers hockey team, now infused with the power of the Panther, line up against a small looking hockey team that represents the Platoon. The final scene is of a clearly bigger and more powerful Panthers hockey team storming the ice towards a terrified Platoon team. There were more than a few bewildered looks in the press box after it, but kudos to the game ops team because the fans seemed to really get into it and that's the main goal at the end.

(271 words)

Task Nine:
PM'd

Bonus Question: Mikko Linna

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

TASK #TBA -
TASK #TBA -
TASK #TBA -
TASK #TBA -

Cup Winning Goal - Sophia Bennet

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Code:
TASK THREE: Create a poster showcasing a player who you think could have a shot at the Razov (playoff MVP). Must include at least one player render, player name, team name, team logo, and at least two sim statistics.
[Image: x6RPhGG.png]

Code:
TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.
[Image: wDaPows.png]

Code:
TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.
[Image: 5BCNEQI.png]

Code:
TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S41 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.
[Image: 2tpC3I8.png]

Bonus question: Yuri Boyka Jr.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

I'm pretty happy to see these two teams in the finals because it's nice that two very active franchises made it all the way. STHS is so random that I sometimes scratch my head seeing who reached the finals. After spending almost three real life years on West Kendall with my previous player, I have developed a very good relationship with most of the players on that team, and even call some of them my friends. Some players have been on the team for a while and never even thought of leaving. The atmosphere in their LR is also very friendly, fun and not a lot of teams have been able to maintain the same level of activity from their players over such a long period. I hope that these qualities will finally pay off and that the Platoon will win its first Challenge Cup in what seems like an eternity.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

It's a bit dumb to pick one of the Platoon's top 2 scorers as my unsung hero but I'm gonna do it anyway because it's the championship week PT and nobody cares. So, my unsung hero is Alex Light. Not for the reasons you would believe, however. Light used us to his scoring touch and talent with the puck but he added something to his long list of skills: fighting. The Platoon has never lacked finesse but it's been a while since the good days of Bojo Biscuit and Zalleras Szlercheck. Light has stepped up, and did not hesitate to drop the gloves in the playoffs to motivate his teammates further. He won just one of them but sometimes it's just the act that matters. Additionally, of course, Alex Light helps his team offensively and has over a point per period. I could easily see him be overshadowed by his captain Mikko Linna, who has been playing wonderfully during the playoffs, which would kind of justify my choice for this question... maybe?

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

PM'ed

[Image: Y08m1i7.png]

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

PM'ed

Bonus: Leafer Rielly

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

TASK 1:

If forced to choose, I think my favor is with West Kendall to win the Challenge Cup. It just seems like they have been destined for greatness for several recent seasons, and yet, time and time again, they find themselves coming up short. Texas felt like we were going through that when it was loss after loss to the Blizzard back in the onset of the season 30 range, and it got frustrating pretty quickly. Now is the time for them to overcome those let down moments, and push through for the win. Of course, I’d love to see my former teammate Jon Ross hoisting the cup, I know how much work he has put into himself, his team, and this league, and it would be fitting for him to be repaid with glory. In the end, there are some players on both teams who I would be happy for in victory, but WKP just holds a slight edge in my book.

TASK 2:

I’ll describe the player whom I think is worthy of the title of unsung hero of the playoffs, and let’s see if you can guess who I’ve got before you get to the end. Why not spice it up a little? I’ll narrow things down dramatically by telling you he’s a blue liner, for starters. He’s not a top 4 defender – because let’s be honest, with that role, it’s tough to really be unsung, it’s generally reserved for proven studs in the league. In fact, this guy is only getting about 16 minutes a game on the third line. He has managed to put up some offensive production, notching 9 points thus far, which has outpaced many of his top 4 counterparts. On top of that- he’s managed those points without any PP time, so it’s all the more impressive. That offensive drive has him in the green on +/-, currently standing at +6, so he’s representing a real advantage up against some of the other lower liners in the playoffs. He’s got a physical side too, with 29 hits – a respectable number seeing as how he is only at about 16 minutes per game. Do you have it yet? If so, continue onto my next task, but if not – it’s none other than Danny Mete, rookie WKP blue liner. Congrats on being a huge part of your team’s path this season, despite the fact that you probably won’t get much of the spotlight along the way.

TASK 6:
The West Kendall Platoon really went overboard this year on one of their pre-game “ceremonies”. I put ceremonies in quotes because there was nothing ceremonious about the whole thing. So everyone knows how they’ve got that square across the street from the area, I forgot what they call it – HQ or something… but anyway, they had a set up that was an actual ring over there. I wasn’t sure what to think at first, but as I got closer, it became clear – this was a Panther cage that they’d set up. No, it wasn’t a real panther, but it looked god damned close – it was life size, with what appeared to be real fur, and the eyes, they just peered into your soul. Well there was a line in front of the ring – and apparently if you paid 5 bucks, you could get a few whacks at this Panther. I’m thinking OK, this is like a piñata, right? No big deal. Nah man, this thing was filled up with some cosmetic shit that looked JUST like real panther guts. People were going through, and beating the ever living shit out of this fake Panther that looked super real. It was splitting open with blood and guts splattering out of it in all directions – and the WKP fans were LOVING it – their faces covered if faux panther blood, their smiles wide from ear to ear. It was enough to be disturbing… but hey, maybe it’ll propel their team to victory, so maybe it’s worth it. Sick bastards.

Task 4: Done
Task 9: Done

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

After Playing my entire career for teams in the Western Conference, I will always root for the team that comes out of the West in the Finals. This season, I really am hoping that the LA Panthers can end their cup drought. Pedersen spent his first 4 1/2 Seasons in the league in LA, and couldn't be more thankful to Wasty for trading for me, and giving me a shot as a 650 TPE second line center. During my time in LA, the Panthers led by Brian Morley and Yuri Boyka made it to the finals in my 2nd and 4th seasons, unfortunately falling short in both 7 games series to the Manhattan Rage and the Hamilton Steelhawks (all 4 losses in OT). This has always been tremendous source of regret and pain from my time there spent in LA. So there is nothing more that I would like to see than the Pathers raising the Cup and hanging a banner for the great fans in LA.

Task 4 & 9 sent

Bonus: Yuri Boyka Jr.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

TASK ONE: I will be talking about the SMJHL finals here and not the SHL. Honestly, I could not care who wins the SHL finals so that is why I am going down there. The SMJHL finals are between the Kelowna Knights and the Montreal Militia. First stop, the management. Both GMs of the Knights are nice people; Nour and Thunder are a great duo that is for sure. However, the Militia get the edge here with Keygan and ErM directing the team. ErM is one of my friend so it is a big plus and Keygan has a cute dog. About the players on each team, the Kelowna Knights are way way behind with only Iam Essellemm that I know in their team. On Montreal side however, they definitively have more players I know and I want to root for. They have Daniel Daniil and Wolfpack teammates Viktor Valentine, Piotr Czerkawski. They also have future Wolfpack draftee Rafe Ulrich.

TASK TWO : Rádovän Hudeč is for me the unsung hero of the Montreal Militia Playoff run. I am going with the stats leading to the final round, because honestly I am somewhat too lazy to go through all the PBP to see if his stats are better, but for me right now it is enough to say he is. With 8 points in 12 games, his PPG is still pretty good, but only one of them is a goal. This mean, most of the time, Rádovän Hudeč is not in the spotlight. He is also leading the forwards in shot blocked with four through all his games. It is not a lot when you see only the numbers, but even with the defenseman, only 15 players are in front of him. Rádovän Hudeč is 5th in shots, meaning that he is quite unlucky but still tries his best to score for his team. Where I think he stand out however is the number of hits he has given in 12 games, which is 22, he is tied first in the league for hit given.

TASK FOURTongueMed

TASK SIX: For the Militia, I have a perfect scenario in my mind about a pregame ceremony. It would be somewhat complicated to pull in place and would probably need the participation/permissions of many fans but here would be the plan. First, a few Knights would enter the ice; they would then skate as if they own the place. After that, professional skaters, smartly sitting in the stands near any possible ice entrance (Zamboni entrance, player hallway, visitor hallway, etc) would get up and reach those entrances to go fight off the Knights. This would create an effect like if the professional skaters were fans that get up their seat to defend their rink. What I like about it is that it play on the Montreal Militia team name. A militia is normally an army of non-professional soldiers/citizens that fight during time of need. By having ‘fans’ jumping in the rink, it create the same effect of non-organised army defending their home.

TASK NINE: PMed

Bonus: Mikko Linna

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Task One (161 words): I’m really pulling for West Kendall to pull off the victory here in the season 41 Challenge Cup Finals. It’s always great to see teams who haven’t won a title in a while finally break their drought, and this run for the Platoon couldn’t have come at a better time. It’s been thirty-six seasons since the team won their last Challenge Cup, and thirteen seasons since their last Challenge Cup appearance. As someone who was a member of a drought-breaking team (season 39 with Prince George), it always feels good to help make new parts of history. Plus, I’ve got some friends on this Platoon team that I’d love to see win a title (specifically Finn Kruger and Leafer Reilly.) Although I don’t have anything on the Los Angeles Panthers, I’d just like to see them pull it off after all these seasons. Plus I like their color scheme. It’s the smaller things that get you to root for a team.

Task Four: PM'd.

Task Five: [Image: xs5p05M.png]

Task Seven: [Image: 041AUEa.png]

Task Nine: PM'd.

BONUS: Leafer Reilly

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Code:

When it comes to want, I definitely want the West Kendall Platoon to win the Challenge Cup. I've been here for a few years and have yet to see this happen. They haven't won the Challenge Cup since season 5, and that's SO long ago. I feel bad because there have been some great players that have come through that organization and they've been knocking on the door for so long, but haven't been able to capture the championship yet.

You have users like Bojo, Rabidsponge, JR, leafer... all the people that I know that deserve to win a championship.

Also, it's what this league NEEDS. We talk about parity all the time yet we continue to see Calgary, Winnipeg and New England win championships. If the league is going to be elevated and people are going to be invested, everyone needs an equal shot at winning.

Go West Kendall. Win that cup.

Code:

The undoubted unsung hero of the S41 Challenge Cup Playoffs is Jon Ross for the West Kendall Platoon. Jon Ross has put up 3 goals and 8 assists for 11 points in 13 games. While this isn't game breaking, he's playing from a defensive position and still managing to be a plus seven. He's only racked up 4 penalty minutes and he's keeping his team in the game by being a positive player and making smart defensive plays. He's definitely not worried about his own safety as he's throwing his body around to keep his team in it. He has 28 hits and has blocked 18 shots. He's also playing almost 23 minutes a game, showing us that he's a definite rock on the Platoon.

While his numbers aren't AMAZING, he's doing all of this being on the second and fourth pairing, where he's lined up with some younger players. He's playing well beyond his game.

Code:

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

PMed.

Code:
TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

For the pre-game ceremonies, I definitely think the teams are going to go all out. I can see the West Kendall Platoon investing in a clear dome for their stadium, with new technology to remain clear but repel the sunlight so the ice doesn't melt.

They're going to use this new tech to allow their fans to look up at the bombers flying over the rink, doing turns and twirls during the pre-game. One lucky winner will even get a chance to ride in the plane.

As for the Panthers, they're definitely going to bring a few live panthers to the rink. I can imagine a lot of kiddos coming in and petting baby panthers. I can also imagine people trying their best to outrun a panther on a track (separate of course) with a huge head start. And finally, I can see a lot of tug of war games with a fake Platoon mascot vs a Panther where obviously, the panther wins. It should all be great entertainment.

Code:

1. How many Challenge Cup Finals have the Los Angeles Panthers been to?
2. When was the last time the Panthers won the President’s Trophy?
3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring?
4. Who was the Platoon’s last winner of the Turd Ferguson?

PMed.

Code:
Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.)

Mikko Linna

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

task 1

well once my wonderful boys in the stampede got put out i had to pick a new team to root for,  to be completly honest i dont know a whole lot about the history of many of these teams. Both of the teams could ve considered underdogs in a way, they both havnt had a championship in awhile and both were wildcard picks to make the finals so who do you root for in this situtation?

they are both super close to taking the whole thing and if i have to pick i have to root for la, simply because the platoon elimenated my boys in the stampede. so basically i just slightly dislike one of the teams enough to root for the other. from yhe perspective of a noob its hard to have an honest opinion but i feel like this is a good way of going about it. also i really want the stampede to win when im actually on the team so this isnt so bad .

task 2

there are a couple choices here but really the ones who stand out are mikko linna or yuri boyle jr. i dont wanna go in that direction though, thats to easy. id have to say that Ludwig koch Schroeder is gonna be a star in these finals, as im writing this he leads all defencemen in scoring with 12 points in 13 games. he has only 2 minutes in the box and a solid 10 assists, basically what im dayong is this guy can move the puck. he is driving the team and allowing the big names, such as linna and light to absolutely dominate the way they have been. he holds his own in his own zone and i havnt seen anyone cycle the puck the way he has been. hes putting it all together this post season and basically telling nay sayers to screw off. i want la to take it dont get me wrong but this guy is really gonna make it hard for them.

task 6

man, i love me a super cheesy and terrible pregame show. i went to game one in los angelas and it was great. they took out a live panther (fuck you peta) and made it do some amazing tricks. it jumped through flaming hoops and gave fist bumps to all the players. if you think that was cool though wait till you here what happened next! i cant make this shit up. they literally melted the ice and the panther swam through it while booping balls with its nose, almost like a dolphan would. messed up stuff man im telling ya. a couple hours later when the ice re froze the skaters all came out to a pretty cool 3d thing on the ice but thay failed in comparison to the panther. i hope west kendle can do something this cool but i doubt it, where the hell is west kendle anyways?

4 and 9 have been pmd

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

TASK ONE:
Who do I want to win the Challenge Cup? Well, I want the Seattle Riot to win the Cup because I am vain and I like winning. I guess if I am forced to choose between the West Kendall Platoon and the Los Angeles Panthers I would choose the boys from Miami. I have a lot of friends and former teammates, some from Vancouver and some from Hamilton, on the squad who I think deserve to win the cup. West Kendall has also come so close to winning on so many different occasions that it would be nice to see them finally get over the hump, like the Washington Capitals. I would also like to see <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>.bojo</a> finally get his cup, the dude has done so much for the league and this would be his just desserts. Although... part of me is still mad at the Platoon because I would pick them in my predictions so often and they would just let me down....

TASK TWO:
My pick for the unsung hero of the playoffs would have to be Sven Brokstad, the smooth-skating defenceman from Sweden. Brokstad has no goals so far and only seven helpers through the first few rounds of the playoffs so he is not raking in the accolades. Where Sven makes his mark is on the defensive side of the puck, the Sweded is tied for second on the team with a plus 9 rating that contrasts the top pairing of West Kendall who sit at -8. Brokstad is also a shot-blocking machine; he has thrown his body in front of the rubber 22 times already, which is one off of the team lead. While these stats will not land Brokstad in any MVP conversations, his teammates will have no trouble telling you that they would not be where they are without his steady skating, minute-munching style of play that allows the forwards to go out and do their thang.

TASK FOUR:
PM sent.

TASK SIX:
I have seen the West Kendall Platoon put together some creative gifs to lord their victories over other teams so I would imagine that their creativity would spill into a pre-game ceremony. I imagine that the team would all dress up in mascot costumes and some synchronized skating routine. The team would also probably dress up a few bumbling idiots in Panther costumes so that they could "hunt" them using a variation of the flying V formation. The Platoon would have a smoke machine to go with cannon blasts and pyrotechnics punctuated with a full orchestra that would perform Ride of the Valkyries. The routine would be complete when all the Panthers are dragged off of the ice in nets like Planet of the Apes and the Platoon members do one final lap while flapping their arms and making hawk screeches. As the last member leaves the ice, t-shirts and hats will rain down from the rafters to complete the ceremony.

TASK NINE:
PM sent

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]