Create Account

S41 Championship Week

Task One
I’d really like LA to win the finals. Wasty and Bottas have been one of the most consistent management teams in the SHL in my memory at least, and they’re both a pleasure to work with and consummate professionals. It also helps my ego a bit that the team that knocked us out (oh, and the powerhouse Jets) would go on to win the Cup. Also, it kind of kills the narrative that the East teams are soooooo powerful and the West was just lucky to be there because we got to feast on the likes of SEA and SFP. I am pulling for the Panthers. It’s kind of an odd match-up geography wise too… Usually I’d have a natural preference for a traditional hockey market, but neither of these obviously hits that mark. I’d love to be able to go into their barn next season and end the Panthers’ chances of repeating in the postseason.

Task Four
PM'd

Task Five
[Image: V3yARdU.png]

Task Six
I could see the Platoon letting a bald eagle fly around their arena during the preseason festivities. Some cheesy screech noises being played over the speakers, and an actual platoon of civil war era soldiers marching in formation and firing blanks in the arena. Something like the Columbus Blue Jackets would do. Maybe a cannon? All the while, there’s a Platoon flag being flown around the arena and long-time Platoon greats are waving flags and hyping up the crowd.
In regards to LA, they’ll probably just have the next biggest rapper or hip hop artist come out. That’s what comes out of that area more often than not, right? Other than that, I don’t think it’s entirely legal for them to trot a real life Panther out on the ice. Maybe their mascot fights an Eagle mascot on center ice, and he mauls them. SAP and HP sponsor a Lamborghini giveaway. Seems like a good time.

Task Nine
PM'd

BONUS QUESTION
Maximilian Wächter

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal?
Yuri boyka Jr

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Task One
I genuinely hope that Los Angeles wins it now. I like the Panther's logo, and if Minnesota can't win it out of the East, then no one can. Yup, I can, and will be that petty. I'm only joking, I didn't play a minute in the big leagues this season. I don't know, I guess my main reason is that I just like Los Angeles Panther's color scheme better and if I'm going to have to see the banner all next season, I'd prefer to see those colors. Is it a stupid reason? Sure. But, it is a reason. I don't know much about SHL history just yet, and usually I go for the teams that have had fewer success, and I suppose I can look it up, but, I'm going to stick with the color scheme on why I want the Pride to win. It's just a dope logo.

Task Six
For the first game in Los Angeles, things get a little, wild. As fans find their way to their seats they see a bunch of paper machet (spellcheck lol) palm trees lining the glass of the ice. They see a rock in the shape of pride rock sitting center ice. The stage is set, and now all the fans can do is wait. They buy their beer and their popcorn, and all of a sudden, the lights dim. Their beloved national anthem singer steps out and climbs to the top of pride rock. He welcomes the fans, and they get loud and rowdy. He proceeds with the anthems and during the American national anthem, when the verse "and our flag was still there" drops, a real life panther emerges from the zamboni pit, with an American flag tied around it's neck, acting as a cape. It too climbs pride rock, and as the anthem concludes, it lets out a roar, and the fans go nuts. The ice crew takes care of the props, and we get ready for hockey.

Task Seven
[Image: Slide1.jpg]

Task 2
My unsung hero is Joshua Woodcroft. As a Rookie, things will never come easy. He's currently sitting fourth in team scoring this postseason with ten points, five goals, five assists. He boasts a plus/minus of plus eight, which is a wonderful stat to have. I might have a soft spot for rookies, but you have to love what this kid can contribute. To step in and produce the way he has, it is extremely respectable. Another thing that stands out to me... zero penalty minutes. To play calm, cool, and collected in the playoffs as a rookie?! Very impressive, I wish I could do that. Granted, he's only laid down 8 hits, but to each their own. He's staying out of the box, he's burying the biscuit, he is dishing apples. Gotta love it. The kid is my unsung hero and I hope he can keep the success going in the finals. He has my vote.

Hold for another task... probably unscramble but I have to go to a meeting at work lol

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 01:16 PM by prettyburn. Edit Reason: formatting )

TASK THREE
[Image: su5n8gF.png]

TASK FOUR: PMed

TASK FIVE
[Image: kXWNk7a.png]

TASK SEVEN
[Image: qRCVziq.png]

TASK NINE: PMed

Mikko Linna

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Task One: For extremely selfish reasons, I'd like the West Kendall Platoon to win this series. Bojo has promised to finally update the Beajeaux Box after like 3 seasons on not doing so, and I want/need that update so I can double check my stats. Also cause the Platoon have the longest Cup drought on the site and as a PGF alum and GM, I know what that kind of drought can do to a team. Also West Kendall have a lot of great members on their team that I'd like to see lift the cup. Guys like Alex Light (Zoone), Leafer Rielly (Leafer), Dionýz Vyskoč (artermis), Finn Krüger (adamantium), and more are all great people and I'd like to see them get to lift the Cup for West Kendall. Though I wouldn't mind seeing LA win, because they have a lot of great members too, but I think that might drive Incite crazy, as he already thinks he's cursed as is.

Task Two: I swear I say this every season, but I always look at the goalies as unsung heroes and this season is no different as we have a young goaltender having an incredible playoffs in Evgueni Marmeladov for the Los Angeles Panthers. The S36 goaltender has stepped out of the shadow of Panthers great Haas, and has stepped right out into the spotlight this postseason as he leads the playoffs in GAA with a great 2.98 and even sits third in SV% with .905 (which is really second as the two above him are tied for first). He's done both while facing more shots than any other goalie so far, which is a testament to his great play and how clutch he's been despite his young age. Not many would have thought that LA would make it this far, but I think even fewer would have thought that Marmeladov would be as key to their success this postseason.

Task Four: PM

Task Six: Well I think it would be absolutely absurd for Miami (Yes for those who don't know, West Kendall is basically Miami) to host a major sporting event for a hometown team and not have Mr. Worldwide not do everything entertainment for them. For those who don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Pitbull. The man, the myth, the legend must run all the entertainment festivities for a Miami-based sports championship series. He can do pregame concerts, he can sing the anthem, he can do the in game music live. It would be the definition of lit. LA has plenty of great acts, but I think that Fergie is a must for the National Anthem for every home game in LA just so she can make up for this effort. (Or she can double down on this and bring the country together again in saying, "Fergie what are you doing?")
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5cOvyDpWfM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V5cOvyDpWfM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Task Nine: PM

Alex Light Platoon

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

As a former member of the San Francisco Pride, I’ve always hated the fucking Los Angeles Panthers. They’ve always been the more successful team in California, and they love to shove it in our faces. So, I want West Kendall to beat the shit out of the Panthers. I’m also rooting for them because they have two of my Irish teammates in Leafer Reilly and Beaujeaux Biscuit. Both of them are great teammates, and I want them to win a cup. They also have my boy Dionyz Vyskoč, a draft classmate of mine who I’ve been close with ever since our days in the SMJHL. Another guy on West Kendall who I’m rooting for is John Langabeer. Johnny was a teammate of mine in St. Louis, and while I only played with him for half a season, he was great to me, as I was a rookie and he was a veteran in his last season in the J. Los Angeles doesn’t have many people who I like (since they’re the Panthers and as I’ve said before I hate them), so I want the Platoon to take home the Challenge Cup.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

My unsung hero for the playoffs is one of West Kendall’s most promising young talents. No, it’s not Gabriel Wong, Beaujeaux Biscuit, Karsten Kadinger, or Sven Brokstad. Who is it then? Well, it’s Dionys Vyskoc, a very good left winger for WKP. Dionys Vyskoc has only played a second line role for the Platoon, but he’s used it well, and seems to have benefited from it. The former Prince George man has an astounding plus-minus of +16. Yes, that’s right. 16!!!! His entire line of him, Mikko Linna, and Alex Light all have a plus-minus of +16. Vyskoc may not be producing as well as the two stars (9 points for Vyskoc, compared to 20 for Linna and 17 for Light), but he hits his shots more often (an astounding 17.87 shooting percentage, a percent higher than both of his linemates). That’s what Dionys does well. He’s a great sniper.
150 words

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]
Sent

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

I think West Kendall, in Miami, would have a crazy-ass home introduction where they literally give a 21-gun salute when they introduce each player. Not only is that crazy, it’s also hella dangerous. So what I’d do is simple. I would just film the introduction at a firing range near Miami. That way, there’s no shooting at the arena and no one gets hurt. The Platoon actually tried this out at Game One of the Challenge Cup Finals, and it pumped up the crowd so much that it caused a tremor (like Mexicans did when they beat Germany 1-0 at the 2018 World Cup). By the time they got through the introductions, the crowd was chanting “PLATOON! PLATOON! PLATOON!” at the top of their lungs. I asked a fan at the game about the introduction, and he said, “Man, it was FIRE! The entire arena was filled with platoon chants. I hope they do it again, cause it’s lit.”.
159 words

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

I am rooting for the West Kendall Platoon in this series for a couple of reasons. The first and most obvious reason is that they are currently down in the series and I am a big fan of the underdogs. Comebacks are usually more exciting than sweeps, so if West Kendall Platoon is able to crawl out of the hole they’re in and win it would be exciting.

Second, I have been clear about my desire to bring a winning hockey franchise to the Miami area. Now the Miami Melt may not be hoisting the cup anytime soon, I will settle with being satisfied for the West Kendall Platoon, who apparently play in the Miami area….who knew eh?

Lastly, I am pulling for the Platoon because of my pal Sven Brokstad (<a href='index.php?showuser=2765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Bzerkap</a>). The Brokstad family is not well known in these parts, but back home Sven’s family is infamous due to the curse that has haunted them for decades. The Brokstads have been unfortunate in their constant experiences of disappointing losses. It all started when Sven’s great-great-great grandpa lost an arm wrestling match against an 11 year old girl. Since then the Brokstads have lost everything! Sven’s own experiences include losing his grade school spelling bee on the word, “A.” Sven made it onto jeopardy once, but he was against another new comer that goes by the name Ken Jennings. When Sven’s feature film was nominated for an Oscar, it lost to Kobe Bryant. And these days it is rumored he cannot even get a win in a football video game. So there it is folks, Sven deserves a win.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

The unsung hero of the S40 playoffs thus far have got to be Dionýz Vyskoč for the West Kendall Platoon. Why is this the case? Well first the West Kendall Platoon are in the finals and have a shot to win it all, so that has got to count for something.

If you look at Dionýz Vyskoč’s stats they are not that impressive. He is average on his team with just 9 points. He does not have a lot of other stats that jump out for a player that is averaging 17.28 minutes per game on the ice. However, the only statistic that really matters is Dionýz Vyskoč’s +16 when on the ice. Somehow this guy’s presence is making his team successful! He is not doing a lot while he is on the ice, but apparently him just being on the ice is enough to get results. Maybe he just helps Linna and Light succeed or maybe there is something we cannot see on the stat sheet that he does. But with +16 it is hard to discount he’s a hero for the Platoon.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

Super teams are all the rage in a lot of major sports these days and the West Kendall Platoon decided to embrace it in their opening ceremony. For those of you that do not follow basketball professionally or in NBA, Miami is the origin of modern super teams and the Miami Heat reshaped the NBA’s landscape for the last 10 or so years.

Well, as you probably know LeBron James was the piece that made the Heat super team possible and he is rumored to be exploring new teams this offseason to decide where he is going to end his career and what team is probably going to get knocked out by the Warriors somewhere in the playoffs.

Well the rumors are done folks. Here was WKP’s pregame ceremony. The rink is crowded and the fans are decked out in Platoon gear. The lights are flashing and smoke is pouring out of the tunnel after the players are already on the ice. Dwayne Wade comes out holding the 2012 and 2013 trophies decked out in Platoon gear of his own. The lights go black and the crowd goes silent. On the big screen you can make out some glinting metal in the darkness…then you realize it’s a crown. LeBron James skates onto the ice in a Platoon uniform and a hockey stick in hand. Every man, woman, and child orgasms immediately. The Platoon go one to win the series 4-2, outscoring the Panthers 9001-0.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. How many Challenge Cup Finals have the Los Angeles Panthers been to?
2. When was the last time the Panthers won the President’s Trophy?
3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring?
4. Who was the Platoon’s last winner of the Turd Ferguson?

Bonus: Alex Light

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I definitely want WKP to win this one. Not only do I not want another Western Conference team to win it, WKP is certainly due for a W. They have been so, so, so snakebitten in the playoffs from the time I have been on this site. It's really been remarkable how incompetent they have been. It is CERTAINLY not for lack of trying since they have had a very consistently good but not great roster for as long as I can remember. LKS is one of my favorite members on the site as a whole, Bojo is great, Zoone is great as well unless he passes me last lap in SCOR. Honestly, top to bottom, I think they have one of the most likeable rosters possible in the SHL. They have been playing like a team of destiny thusfar and have had a really special run. LAP have as well so this is really a complete toss-up as far as whats GOING to happen but I think I've made it clear that WKP are my choice if the choice were up to me.

DONE.

TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

DONE.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

TASK THREE: [Image: Iv6ptHT.jpg]
TASK FOUR: PM'd
TASK FIVE: [Image: UOFLc5Q.jpg]
TASK SEVEN:[Image: W8ZYSpB.jpg]
TASK NINE: PM'd

Bonus: Alex Light GWG

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

While I have friends on both teams who I really want to get a Challenge Cup, I have to say that I am rooting for the Los Angeles Panthers simply because it helps the Seattle Riot. The Riot own the Platoon's first round pick so if they lose then we get a slightly better pick in the draft. No hard feelings to the guys on the Platoon because it would be super awesome to see them win a cup after so many seasons of heartbreak. On the other hand, as an IRL sharks fan I have always loved the panthers uniforms (even if the team is based in LA) so they have that going for them. That being said, my opinion is ALMOST a toss just because the difference in pick at this point is pretty small and like I said, I actually am quite fond of both teams. All-in-all, I wish both teams good luck in the finals and in seasons to come.

There are a ton of great players on both of the Los Angeles Panthers and West Kendall Platoon's rosters, but I can only choose one person as the unsung hero. My current choice for unsung hero of the playoffs so far would have to be Jon Ross from the West Kendall Platoon. Coming into the finals, Ross was rocking a +7, 11 points in 13 games, 28 hits, and 18 blocked shots. That is almost a perfect balance of chipping in on offense and remaining responsible defensively. Going into the finals Ross was right in the competition for the highest scoring defenseman in the playoffs, trailing the leader by only a couple of points. Defensemen don't seem to get the credit that they deserve, so here is my shoutout to one of the better ones in the finals. West Kendall's defense is going to be critical in winning the cup against the high octane Los Angeles Panthers, so Ross will definitely have to be on top of his game going into the finals.

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

PM Sent

The Los Angeles Panthers pre-game show was pretty intense to say the least. First thing that happened was all of the lights in the arena very suddenly went out, followed by the song Kickstart My Heart immediately starts to blare over the sound system. Then the lights come back on and a giant steel cage has been lowered on the ice and what's inside the cage you might ask? Well a bunch of wild panthers and some eagles were released into the cage. That's right folks, the panthers pre-game show is a fight to the death between some panthers and eagles. Then some fireworks and what not go off, definitely some pyrotechnics to say the very least. The panthers end up coming out victorious and the rocky theme song starts to play. People are losing their minds at getting to witness a real life coliseum blood bath. The game had to be immediately cancelled as the on ice conditions were considered to be "not sanitary". I think people still got their moneys worth though.

1. How many Challenge Cup Finals have the Los Angeles Panthers been to?
2. When was the last time the Panthers won the President’s Trophy?
3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring?
4. Who was the Platoon’s last winner of the Turd Ferguson?

PM Sent

BONUS: Sophia Bennett

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 08:02 PM by raymond3000.)

I am rooting for the Los Angeles Panthers during these Challenge Cup Finals. As someone who has been a long time member of both the Hamilton Steelhawks and the Toronto North Stars, there is no way I would ever cheer for the West Kendall Platoon. Additionally, the Platoon currently hold the record for the longest cup drought at 36 seasons and counting. They took over this record from the North Stars, who went 35 seasons without a cup, and I'd love to see West Kendall extend that record. Speaking of cup droughts, the Panthers haven't won the cup since S17, and unlike the Platoon, I'd love to see LA finally get over that hump. Wasty and Bottas are both great guys, and are also one of the better GM duos in the league. No one gave them a shot to come out of the West this season, but here they are. They've already defeated two of the best teams in the league in the Blizzard and the Jets. They really do deserve to win the Challenge Cup.

TASK THREE: Create a poster showcasing a player who you think could have a shot at the Razov (playoff MVP). Must include at least one player render, player name, team name, team logo, and at least two sim statistics.
[Image: R2cKYwl.png]

PM Sent

TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.
[Image: UplA0Wj.png]

PM Sent

Bonus: Jean-Luc Reflieux

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

TASK 3: [Image: CW3.png]

TASK 4: PMed

TASK 5: [Image: badge-hi.png]

TASK 7: [Image: CW1.png]

TASK 9: PMed

Bonus: Sophia Bennett

[Image: 3.png]

Bonus: Sophia Bennett

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

TASK FOUR: DONE

TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.

[Image: unknown.png]

West Kendalls Opening Ceremony is nothing short of a spectral to behold. Some people around the league has gone on to say it's corny, or outdated at times, but tell that to the fans who love every second of it when it's turned up to 11 come playoff time. Between the sheer love for anything eagle related, the teams mascot puts on a show so colourful it make benny the bull look like an amateur. The team understands what the fans love, and makes so to keep them engaged constantly, both with powerful drum beats to keep the chants rolling. Taking more than a few pages out of soccer fans rituals, the platoons chants are stuff of legends springing up mid game and becoming near deafening as they cheer their team on. Its one of those arenas and enviroments you can FEEL through the TV, and even when the going gets tough (how does no cups since S6 sound?) the fans just keep chugging along. Tailgate parties before the game, a MASSIVE screen on the outside of the arena for those to enjoy as well, you have a team that fully understands the fan experience and tailors to every aspect of it. (202 Words)

TASK SEVEN: Design a rally towel that you might see for a fan giveaway during the Cup finals. Must include team colors, team name, team logo, and a slogan/saying.

[Image: unknown.png]

TASK NINE: DONE

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

TASK ONE: I'm a little be torn on this one. On the one hand my Edmonton Blizzard lost to the Los Angeles Panthers in round 1 of these playoffs, bringing what we felt was a successful season to a grinding halt. On the other hand there's something to be said about losing to the eventual Challenge Cup winning team (it somehow softens the blow I guess). From a completely unbiased stand point both these squads are long overdue for a Challenge Cup win and both have equally earned it after strong regular seasons, but if I HAD to pick just one, I'd have to choose the West Kendall Platoon. I honestly can't think of a team that has had as much bad luck as these fellas. I even boldly predicted they'd lose in the finals to the Edmonton Blizzard back at the beginning of season 41 as sort of a joke against just how unlucky they are despite having a solid roster.

TASK TWO: There are a lot of names that come to mind on both sides for this task, especially since this was a very unpredictable finals (did anyone select a Panthers-Platoon final or did we all just lock in Winnipeg?). One name that really jumps out for me though has to be James Johnson. Who you ask? The rookie blue liner for the Los Angeles Panthers has been an absolute stud since taking over line 1 defensive duties in the round 1 series against the Edmonton Blizzard and has continued to perform despite a very short SHL resume. He has jelled perfectly with potential Steven's award nominee Matthew Leetch in these playoffs so far and if he can keep it up he may be able to add a ring to his SHL award shelf in his very first season. His 6 points and +1 rating won't wow anyone, but his 21 shot blocks 318 minutes played (3rd on the team and 2nd amongst defenders) is a lot to ask for a guy who was playing the juniors last season.

TASK THREE:
[Image: nEYxPOE.png]

TASK FOUR: sent.

TASK NINE: sent.

Bonus question: Mikko Linna

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride