Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making - Episode 42 IHOB

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fgzkc0tHmOI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fgzkc0tHmOI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Sorry gang, not gonna get a long-winded description of this episode, I'm frankly struggling to post it. tl;dr, at the end of this episode I make a quick passing joke about the middle of my three sisters getting married this weekend ... and in true podcast fashion (but also maddening and frankly sad fashion), not even ten minutes after I stopped the recording I got a call from my dad saying her fiance had called off the wedding.

So yeah. Enjoy the show. Thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> for the questions. Maybe Episode 43 will happen this weekend after all, we'll see.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Just downloaded this. Looking forward to listening at work tonight.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I'd have to go with Colin Schmidt over Timo Haas in the best goalie without a cup debate. In the twenties he was dominant.

I love Journey, by the way.

And boring and studious are excellent qualities for a sister to have. I would be happy if my daughter can be described in the same manner when she reaches the same age.

Another great job. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jun 19 2018, 07:57 AM
I'd have to go with Colin Schmidt over Timo Haas in the best goalie without a cup debate. In the twenties he was dominant.

I love Journey, by the way.

And boring and studious are excellent qualities for a sister to have. I would be happy if my daughter can be described in the same manner when she reaches the same age.

Another great job.&nbsp; Cheers

Schmidt is definitely the other goalie in that debate, and both had simply dominant seasons in their prime. Could be an interesting media deep dive, which I have said I would do before but haven't.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Just some quick notes, when talking about O'Koivu's accomplishments, let not leave out the IIHF Top Goalie award in S39 B)

and Artom was absolutley the big differance in our series.. In those first 4 games we averaged 42 shots on goal and lost 3 of 4.. thats pretty crazy... for a team like ours when we are 40+ SOG in a match up its almost always a win. Zumb was lights out.

Another fun Pod! Good stuff Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria