Create Account

Tentative Offseason Schedule

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@Jun 20 2018, 12:11 PM

see, i knew there was a good reason for you to be in HO. good point

I will never.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

From the perspective of someone just figuring out these forums (which we all know can be a maze)

I would agree that the move should happen completely before recruiting.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Shouldn't we have the SHL draft before FA? That's how it has been for the past 2 seasons, was there a complaint which caused the change?

Or at least closer than a 5 day stretch?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jun 23 2018, 01:30 PM
Shouldn't we have the SHL draft before FA? That's how it has been for the past 2 seasons, was there a complaint which caused the change?

Or at least closer than a 5 day stretch?

I'm assuming this is a change due to the delay from the forum swap. Normally the draft is before FA, but we did FA before the draft for ... uh ... Thanksgiving? Christmas? ... something last calendar year and it worked well.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Forum transfer begins today?

Exercise

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Sometime tonight (still discussing with Teddy) I will be downloading the database and handing the file over to Teddy.

As a reminder, please try your best not to post once I start the download. Everything posted after the download will not transfer to the new site. Resist the urge!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 24 2018, 02:43 PM
Sometime tonight (still discussing with Teddy) I will be downloading the database and handing the file over to Teddy.

As a reminder, please try your best not to post once I start the download. Everything posted after the download will not transfer to the new site. Resist the urge!

Can't you lock the forum

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@Jun 24 2018, 03:47 PM

Can't you lock the forum

I can put the forum in offline mode. I tried googling what happens when you do that because I don't want to lose anything and also don't know if you can download the database while it's offline. I suspect everything will be fine and you can download it. It's still an option.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 24 2018, 03:43 PM

People will still be posting into the PTs that are up, mainly the IIHF predictions since the tournament starts almost immediately after the forum transfer is complete and they need enough time to get that done. That being said, I'll be grading it from the old forums, so it's fine that the submissions won't get transferred, I've already talked to Teddy about it and we've got it covered.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 24 2018, 07:43 PM

This is our opportunity to shitpost as much as we can and have it lost to history is what you're saying right?

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Quote:Originally posted by Nobody@Jun 24 2018, 12:03 PM

This is our opportunity to shitpost as much as we can and have it lost to history is what you're saying right?
Nobody is saying that.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jun 24 2018, 05:21 PM

Nobody is saying that.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Nobody@Jun 24 2018, 03:03 PM

sounds fun