Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

You know what to do....

Code:
[b]1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)[/b]

[b]2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]3. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]5. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]6.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)[/b]

[b]7. Post your favorite gif/meme.[/b]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
It's in my signature

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?
as far as updating player, I'd say 8 or 9. I do all the PTs and try to max out PGS as well as weekly and activity check. As far as hanging out and chatting on the forums or discord... 4 or 5? I keep an eye on it but am not always always to spend large amounts of time unfortunately.

3. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
Maybe Jala? But no other reason than S20 represent

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
I have like $30M in the bank

5. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
I'm a Arizona Coyotes fan. Yes, we exist, and fuck you for snickering. I have opinions on why Arizona's attendance hasn't been great, but hockey fans... especially Original 6 fans, are arrogant. Outside of SHL, I watch TV, go to a LOT of concerts and theatre, watching WWE/Lucha Underground/and Kenny Omega. I also do paint by number kits because that is zen as fuck.

6.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)
Medium rare because that's what my dad always did and I don't really get a lot of steak

7. Post your favorite gif/meme.
[Image: v0h9f.jpg]

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
Update Page

I'd say an 8 or 9. I always have it open, and do all my PTs and ACs.

3. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
RippleLuck - "Karl Von Wittlesbach"
1. We're a great D-pairing.
2. My player's name is Jordan von Matt, so you've got great meme potential.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
Plenty. I haven't done a ton this first year, but I did enough to consistently do my weekly training and get the best equipment. I plan to write as many articles as needed to be able to do the same for this upcoming year.

5. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
Vancouver Canucks. Really excited for Quinn Hughes, and overall I felt we had a good draft. Only time will tell.
I also play guitar, and I play baseball in a slowpitch league. I never played hockey growing up, but was always a huge fan. I recently picked it up and try to go to as many drop in games as I can.

Medium Rare for steak, medium for Prime Rib.

See profile picture.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

In my sig

Gecko or Troy

I expect the highest of salaries

Ottawa Senators, listening to music, yes

Medium rare or medium, depends on the day

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 05:49 AM by Ashes.)

In my sig.

I'm pretty active, I check the site a lot although I don't post too much. I'm also quite active on Discord. I'd say I'm a 7 or 8.

Gecko and/or Plasman

I haven't done much media up until now but I'm planning to start writing more articles and post on Twitter more.

Don't really follow NHL much, but my favorite team there is Columbus because of Elvis Merzlikins. I mainly follow the KHL, where I cheer for Dinamo Riga since that's my hometown team. My main hobbies outside of the SHL are playing videogames and swimming. I played hockey once when I was 5 or so, but IDK if it really counts since I had shoes on. I haven't played proper hockey - I can barely skate faster than like 1 m/s without falling over.

Medium rare

[Image: OLjeyqW.jpg]

Player Page

I'd say 10. I'm here every day at some point or another. 

Basically anybody from the Militia, whether it's Ulrich or Schieck, or another top defenseman like Zoidberg or Maui to build a dynamic duo for the team going forward.

I'd like to do an article a week (or an article every two weeks, max) which should replenish my bucks all season.

Haven't played hockey, but spent a lot of time writing about it. Mostly about the hometown Victoria Royals, or on other sites much like this.

I like to stay in the medium to medium rare spot.

[Image: SCHRUTE-FACTS.jpg]

Code:
[b]1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)[/b]

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=86347

[b]2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]3. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

That doesn't matter to me. I'm Kyle Corbett. I ain't got no package deals.

[b]4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

However much is needed

[b]5. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

San Jose Sharks fan

[b]6.How do you like your steak?(well-done, medium, rare, etc)[/b]

Medium

[b]7. Post your favorite gif/meme.[/b]

What if I don't like memes?

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]