Create Account

S42 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1. Player Name
Gvidas Kazlauskas

2. Player Position
LW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?
No, only point tasks

5. What kind of player do you want to build?
Scorer

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?
Yes, because Montreal reached Four Star Cup final last season

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yea, I like Discord

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?
Yes, I have a lot of free time in summer

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Player Name
Nate Forsberg

2. Player Position
Right Wing

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

Enough that I make money to afford my training, but not enough that I am a rich boi

A sniping wing that scores a ton

If they draft me I wouldn't hate it. It's up to the GMs who they pick

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
yup

maybe, some jobs are better than others

1. Player Name
Adam Taylor

2. Player Position
Right Wing, Playmaker

4, maybe 4.5

Of course.

My goal is league leader in assists by the end of my second SMJHL season.

Mais bien sûr! It would be an honor to play for any SMJHL team after my shaky past. Recreates gonna recreate.

I'm on discord all day every day.

Not sure I have the time to devote to holding a league job, but I'd definitely consider it. I tend to gravitate toward those types of things when I play online games, so, it's likely, assuming I don't get run out of town by my less-than-stellar reputation.

1. Player Name  Tig Murphy

2. Player Position Defense (Left)

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) Likely a 4 consistently, some days a 5 

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Sure do

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Dominant puck-moving D who isn't physical, but still defends well. Powerplay ace.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I'm just happy to be here, want to make a contribution 

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Possibly once I get more comfortable with the site and get my bearings a bit more

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

1. Player Name
Tony Pepperoni

2. Player Position
LW

I'll do point tasks, and the occasional article

Offensive Dynamo

Yes, Tony Pepperoni has gotta hit up the clubs!

That works for me!

Maybe in a couple seasons, as for right now I want to take it slow.

1. Player Name 
Tobias Viklund

2. Player Position 
Left Wing

4-5.

As much as I can. I don't particularly enjoy writing but when money is needed I'll knock it out.

A diverse power forward who isn't afraid to get physical to create opportunities.

I'm neutral on most teams as of right now, bonus points though if it's an active, friendly club!

Absolutely! Much preferred.

Maybe. I love helping people out so its something I'd look into.

1. Player Name Pavel Pivonka

2. Player Position Wing

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Might not do much media early on. Depends on how things go. Maybe down the road when I run out of cash.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? scorer

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Returning to montreal again wouldn't be a bad thing. I had a team captain here in Roman Schultz.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes I have discord

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Not this time no. I'm looking to keep it casual and focus on my player more than a job.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

1. Player Name 
Veikka Toivanen

2. Player Position 
Left-Handed Defence-men 

I plan on writing Media Articles, though they would be infrequent. I do plan on doing Point Tasks when the opportunities present themselves.

A reliable defender who can contribute offensively.

I would like to be a member of the Militia if you are an organization that requires someone of my skillset.

Yes, I am fine with that.

Not in the least bit.

1. Player Name 
Jonatan Back

2. Player Position 
Defense!

4/5

Yep! I've already written a media article and I will be doing more! 

A chara-esque big, mobile defensive D-man who is positionally sound and a good passer. 

I would love to be a member of the Militia because I want to help whatever team drafts me to have success and I want to prove that whoever picks me made the right decision.

Yep! I've had discord for a year and I use it often. I also have it on my phone so I'm very active and quick to respond on it.

Yeah, I play EHM and I really enjoy it. I think I'd be very interested in being a GM one day.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

1. Player Name
Hippo Passamus
2. Player Position
LW
Yes, I've already done my first
A heavy force-checking playmaker
I would, you state that through community success will be achieved. I believe so as well
I use discord daily
I'm still now sure what it entails or how much time that would take. It's something future me will have to consider.

RETIRED

1. Player Name

Josh Brogen

2. Player Position

LW

Absolutely.

I want to be an all-around offensive threat, likely leaning a little stronger to setting my teammates up

Beautiful jerseys, great city.

Definitely. Use discord pretty well cosntantly

Maybe. I'll suss it out after some time as a player.

1. Player Name

Jack Kennedy

2. Player Position

LW

writing and twitter

strong-skating scorer

I don't know enough about any team to have allegiances one way or an other. I want to hear my name called early Sunday

yeah for sure

no

1. Player Name

Jack Kennedy

2. Player Position

LW

writing and twitter

strong-skating scorer

I don't know enough about any team to have allegiances one way or an other. I want to hear my name called early Sunday

yeah for sure

no

1. Player Name
Johanne Leitner
2. Player Position
Goalie
Probably a 4.5
Potentially
GGOAT
Sure, I want to go where I am wanted, I won't complain about any team that drafts me.
Yes
Yes potentially

1. Player Name
Marcel Pühringer. I'm told my name is pretty authentic.

2. Player Position
LW

5 based on your scale

I hate writing so very little, I like graphics more.

Probably one that maximizes my chosen archetype

Your logo and color scheme are pretty good, I'd say sure based off that.

Yes, I prefer that.

Yeah I could see me doing that.