Create Account

S42 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1. Player Name 
Maximilian Egger
2. Player Position 
Defenseman
3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 
4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? 
Maybe.
5. What kind of player do you want to build? 
Like Nick Leddy. Fast, good in own zone, puck carrier.
6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? 
Yes because they have hockey there.
7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? 
Yea discord is great.
8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?
Probably not. I'd like to be just a player here.

1. Player Name
Marco Raanteli

2. Player Position
Defenseman

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)
Oh 5 for sure

Damn skippy! I plan to have at least enough mulah for weekly training, and some equipment

Strong on defense with the tools to get some decent assist numbers

For certain, it seems like one of the more renown organizations, and i think i could be a good fit!

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Totally fine with, im usually signed in all day.

It's possible!

Panthers  Militia   Militia   Panthers

1. Player Name
Luke Thomason

2. Player Position
LW

I do plan on doing Media Articles

A player that is skilled in skating and passing, more of a passer than a shooter

I would like to, it looks like you got a good team on your hands

Yes, I like discord

Yes

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

1. Player Name
Pierre Laroche-Durocher

2. Player Position
D

Mostly 4, with some weeks at 3 and some at 5 depending on the period of the year. 2 at the absolute worst times

Already did two articles and all PT I could (I think)

Sturdy defensive defenseman

I'm from Québec so Montréal has always been my favorite sports city.

Yup

Time will tell.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

1. Player Name: Alex Winters

2. Player Position: RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?: Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build?: Playmaking winger, along the lines of Backstrom if he was a winger

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?: Absolutely, I think that Montreal is a great organization and I would be honored to be a part of the team and help the team win a championship.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?: Absolutely

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?: Potentially

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018, 09:22 PM by Blues.)

1. Player Name
Mason Hudson

2. Player Position
LW

probably a 4

might do PTs, probably won't being writing articles

sniper who gets back on D

hell yeah, used to be the gm when we were the impact

absolutely

ehhh maybe in a while

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

1. Player Name 

Rex Kirkby

2. Player Position 

D

4-5

Definitely

Defensively responsible puck mover with good skating.

I don't know a lot about any of the teams being a fresh off the boat rookie. I will say that I will give my all to anyone willing to to take a chance on me.

On discord already, perfectly fine with using it for team chat.

Not sure yet, want to focus on developing a good player first.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

1. Player Name 
Dank Boija
2. Player Position 
Right Winger
Yes
I want to build a solid Power Winger that can take hit and give one back!
Ofcource. I would like to be memeber of any team as of now! I don't have favorites or teams i definetly don't want to be in! I'm open for any team as of now!
Ofc. I love using discord. That's where i spend most of my time!
Possibly Yes.

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

1. Player Name 
Ryan Mason

2. Player Position 
RW

5. I have to kill time at work somehow

Absolutely. I was hesitant at first, but I got one done and I think now it's going to be my main money maker.

I want to go with a power forward. A player in the mold of a Shane Doan who can do it all

I would love to be a member of Montreal. I like what you said in the first post about culture, and you had some success in the playoffs this year so I think I could definitely win a championship.

Yes. I downloaded Discord when I signed up and I've had it running in the background since every time I've been on my computer.

Down the road it would be nice. I'm going to enjoy writing for a while, but this would be the logical next step.

1. Player Name

Mr. Faceoffs

2. Player Position

Centre

I might.

Two way center based on puck possession

I'm from Montréal so that'd be a blast!

Yes. NH4JP#4786

Not for now. Perhaps in the future.

1. Player Name
Nicholas Williams

2. Player Position
Left Wing

I will try them out and decide if I want to consider doing more.

Two-Way forward with speed and the ability to create opportunities.

I would be honored to join the team. I believe great development opportunities and great teammates are to be had there.

I can do discord.

I like to think that after my player retires, he'd take a job with the team to help develop new young players.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

1. Player Name : Cedric Robinson

2. Player Position :  G

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) : I anticipate a 4, but this is my first SHL experience.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? : I plan on doing whatever it takes to be the best.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? : A Brodeur/Thomas style modern stand-up goaltender.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? : I'd like to be a part of an organization where I could make an immediate impact.  I think Montreal would be a good fit for that.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? : Very comfortable using Discord.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? : It's a consideration, but I need to get some experience as a player before I know if a league job is in my future.

1. Player Name
Carlo Russo

2. Player Position
Right Wing

100%

An elite sniper who is defensively sound

The team has a great history and legacy so I'd definitely be interested!

For sure

I've thought about it but I'm not sure

1. Player Name 
Kiko Rytmeyr

2. Player Position 
Left D

4/5

Yes, I enjoy writing so I plan on creating media to earn some $$. 
My first article can be found here.

An offensive defender with a ton of upside. I'm modelling my player as a sort of hybrid between EK and PK Subban. 

Absolutely. Seems like Montreal has had some good drafts recently. Lots of young talent to learn from. 

Perfectly fine by me. I use Discord frequently. 

I haven't given it much though, but I could see myself holding one once I get more involved. Something with media though - maybe a grader?

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 12:44 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

1. Player Name
Sulak O'Hritea

2. Player Position
RW

Not really, but it might change

Grinder that fights

I didn't win a cup there the last time I played, so I better win won this time

Fuck yeah bud

Maybe.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page