Create Account

Report forum appearance errors and oddities here.

07-11-2018, 01:31 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: BPkeJRa.jpg]

Hello! there was a change made over the past 24 hours that has made the logo, member name, inbox and alerts unreadable on tablets (ipad)

@DrunkenTeddy , @Avakael

That background image no longer exists, if you're seeing it you're seeing a cached version of it. Clear your browser cache and it will look the way it's intended to.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

got a lot of coding errors while posting/editing the appearance of my article.

07-11-2018, 03:20 PMSmirnov Light Wrote: got a lot of coding errors while posting/editing the appearance of my article.

How do you mean? The default editor is basically the same as jcink was. If you click the little piece of paper on the editor toolbar you can change to the view that previews what you're doing, or you can make changes right there.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2018, 09:04 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

On the tablet now the theme keeps switching to this netPen theme after each click... I’ve changed it to the light theme 10000 times.. it won’t stay... I’ve cleared the cashe and still won’t.

Help!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-18-2018, 09:03 AMMike Izzy Wrote: On the tablet now the theme keeps switching to this netPen theme after each click... I’ve changed it to the light theme 10000 times.. it won’t stay... I’ve cleared the cashe and still won’t.

Help!
Yesterday I was trying a way to make our site mobile friendly, basically it redirected users to the netpen theme (our only mobile friendly theme right now). Unfortunately when users switched away from that theme it kept switching back on mobile devices, so today I've turned that off. I will need to find a better solution for mobile, or wait until MyBB 1.9 is available as it will come with a mobile friendly theme which we could work from.

07-18-2018, 09:03 AMMike Izzy Wrote: On the tablet now the theme keeps switching to this netPen theme after each click... I’ve changed it to the light theme 10000 times.. it won’t stay... I’ve cleared the cashe and still won’t.

Help!

Its as simple as 110110001 111110110 001011

Lmao seriously though big ups to @DrunkenTeddy and all others working on the new site, I'm really liking it so far. This sorta thing is like a foreign language to me so I cant respect the amount of work that goes into it. Huge thanks guys

Cheers, Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018, 05:00 AM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Not an actual error to report per say, but would it be possible to get rectangular drop downs on the light theme instead of the octagon things that we currently have?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

08-06-2018, 04:59 AMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Not an actual error to report per say, but would it be possible to get rectangular drop downs on the light theme instead of the octagon things that we currently have?
Octagonal dropdowns? Gonna need a screenshot so I can figure out which stop signs you blew

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

08-06-2018, 05:37 AMAvakael Wrote:
08-06-2018, 04:59 AMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Not an actual error to report per say, but would it be possible to get rectangular drop downs on the light theme instead of the octagon things that we currently have?
Octagonal dropdowns? Gonna need a screenshot so I can figure out which stop signs you blew

Haha I guess it's more of an oval than an octagon

Oval/Octagon (Light Theme) : [Image: jHAqTpZ.png]

Rectangle (dark theme): [Image: 3B4nRgY.png]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

08-06-2018, 02:02 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
08-06-2018, 05:37 AMAvakael Wrote:

Haha I guess it's more of an oval than an octagon

Oval/Octagon (Light Theme) : [Image: jHAqTpZ.png]

Rectangle (dark theme): [Image: 3B4nRgY.png]

I think that's more of a css border-radius thingy.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

You're a css border-radius thingy @.bojo
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 01:12 PM by Allen.)

The 404 alert looks way sharper on the new site than jcink. Well done.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 02:57 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

08-06-2018, 02:02 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Haha I guess it's more of an oval than an octagon

It's part of the theme, it seems less obvious on dark because the background color there is similar to the drop down background color. If we changed it for sigs it would change it in a bunch of other areas. It's possible to change, but would take me a bit to do. Doesn't feel terribly important tbh.

08-10-2018, 01:12 PMAllen Wrote: The 404 alert looks way sharper on the new site than jcink. Well done.

I aim to please.

On the 404 error front. This morning our service provider was adding hardware to increase the capacity of the data center we are in. I wasn't getting alerts for this so I didn't know it was coming. Now I am getting alerts, so I will keep people informed if they schedule maintenance again.

08-10-2018, 02:56 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
08-06-2018, 02:02 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Haha I guess it's more of an oval than an octagon

It's part of the theme, it seems less obvious on dark because the background color there is similar to the drop down background color. If we changed it for sigs it would change it in a bunch of other areas.  It's possible to change, but would take me a bit to do. Doesn't feel terribly important tbh.

08-10-2018, 01:12 PMAllen Wrote: The 404 alert looks way sharper on the new site than jcink. Well done.

I aim to please.

On the 404 error front. This morning our service provider was adding hardware to increase the capacity of the data center we are in. I wasn't getting alerts for this so I didn't know it was coming. Now I am getting alerts, so I will keep people informed if they schedule maintenance again.

OVH >>>>

08-10-2018, 03:15 PMAllen Wrote:
08-10-2018, 02:56 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

It's part of the theme, it seems less obvious on dark because the background color there is similar to the drop down background color. If we changed it for sigs it would change it in a bunch of other areas.  It's possible to change, but would take me a bit to do. Doesn't feel terribly important tbh.

I aim to please.

OVH >>>>

I assume you're referring to their VPS Cloud offering (which yes, would probably have avoided the outage we had today), but if we wanted the same specs we have now it would double our cost. I like the idea of it and maybe we could get away with less CPU/ram, but we are paid up for a while on our current host.