Create Account

New Forum FAQ
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 06:05 AM by Avakael.)

THIS THREAD IS A WORKING DOCUMENT, WE WILL ADD STUFF TO IT AS WE THINK OF IT.

Help, I can't log in!

You will need to reset your password. The detailed explanation is that while our passwords have transferred over, they are stored as encrypted hashes, and the new forum uses a different encryption type to the old one, meaning our hashes are nonsense to the new forum. If you're having trouble making that happen, PM a member of Head Office over discord and they can manually reset your password in the ACP.

I found something on the new board that seems off or broken.

Submit a report, along with screenshot + the page URL as a reply to this thread: ( http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=86980 )

What's definitely missing that I should bring over myself?

You will want to bring over your forum avatar if it was uploaded to the old forum instead of hotlinked, and you will want to re-establish your old signature.

My drop down sig doesn't work anymore!

Head to http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=86993 for instructions on how to do it with BBCode.

The forum thread view is weird, and has user profiles displayed on top of posts instead of next to them. How to fix?

Head to this page: ( http://simulationhockey.com/usercp.php?action=options ) and select the "display posts in classic mode" option.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

FYI, I set classic mode as the new default.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Any idea how I can get rid of the double titles under my avatar when I post?

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I really dig the new site design actually

06-26-2018, 09:58 PMErM Wrote: Any idea how I can get rid of the double titles under my avatar when I post?

Sorry, you now GM for two SMJHL teams

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2018, 11:00 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: lCKM61o.jpg]

There are no TPE totals anywhere...  should have them somewhere on our profile page.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-26-2018, 10:48 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: lCKM61o.jpg]

There are no TPE totals anywhere...  should have them somewhere on our profile page.

We will need to restore those manually, they didn't transfer over with the DB.

06-26-2018, 11:10 PMAvakael Wrote:
06-26-2018, 10:48 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: lCKM61o.jpg]

We will need to restore those manually, they didn't transfer over with the DB.
They're in the upper left, above the title in the player page. They don't appear as subtitles but they are still there.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Is the portal being used for anything?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-26-2018, 09:58 PMErM Wrote: Any idea how I can get rid of the double titles under my avatar when I post?
One is your forum mask, the other is your custom title. They happen to be the same for some reason.

06-26-2018, 10:22 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:

Sorry, you now GM for two SMJHL teams

Can I also get you to fix your signature? The transfer has converted the BBCode it doesn't recognize into HTML, and you've got like 8 open div tags in it- it's fucking with the entire thread layout.

Do we really need this not so nice boarder around avatars? - http://prntscr.com/jzszkd

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

06-27-2018, 01:10 AMiOBESE Wrote: Do we really need this not so nice boarder around avatars? - http://prntscr.com/jzszkd

No, and it's gone.

how do i get stars

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

First off, interesting way replies work now.

Secondly, how does one subscribe to a forum or thread without replying to said thread first. Because I can see the thread subscription box in my reply right now, but cannot see one for a forum even though in the settings it says it will be towards the bottom of the page.

Also, will there be webhook availability?

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story