Create Account

Rich and Adam do a podcast
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2018, 08:28 PM by Rich.)

Hello SHL!

Adamantium and I are going to be doing a podcast this weekend. If it goes well, maybe it will become a regular thing.

I'm sure we'll talk about playoffs, recently appointed GMs, and the new site.

If there is anything else you like us to talk about, or if you've got any questions for us, put them in here!

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quick bump.

We are planning to record tomorrow.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Hey guys!

1. Would love to hear both of your thoughts on the new site..  what you like about it so far?... and what you dont like so far?

2. Adam - Whos going to win the S35 TPE race ...  The draft darling Robby Phelps? or Mike Izzy?  Blink

3. Which free agents do you expect to see change teams?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new blood that will join the SHL in Season 42 for each teams and who you think holds the most potential.

Discuss the earth shattering trade that Darth Esa Soze put together to get my girl EJ and her studly forward Mikko Linna over to Calgary from our common alma mater of Toonza Town.

I'm going up to Maine with the wife and kids on Sunday for a week's vacation. What vacation spots do you enjoy or did enjoy at any point in your respective lives?

Adamantium, you've been with West Kendall for awhile now. How has the team changed on the ice and in the LR during your tenure there? How, if at all, has winning the cup changed things? 

Are either of you doing SHL fantasy this season? If so, let's hear who you've picked up and who do you think are the best choices this season?

Looking forward to listening to this some night this week by the fire pit wth a beer. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What are your thoughts on Team Sweden's future after Lundberg retires?

You don't have to answer this question, but what was the main reason why Logan was dropped off from the Chiefs?

And finally, with the new site, will we get the same shenanigans we had from the old site?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Hi guys. How have your days been?

If you guys couldn't play for your current IIHF teams in this tournament, which other team would you rather be on?

Who do you think will be the first subject of a thunderdome on the new site?

is a hot dog a sandwich

I see the hot dog sandwich question so I'll throw some more gas on the fire.

Pineapple on pizza?

All of these have been answered.

If we get a bunch of questions, we'll record again next week. If not, we'll probably wait until the weekend after, so we have some preseason sims to talk about.

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Quick update.

We're going to record again this weekend. We'll be doing a review of the S41 playoff results, and we'll preview next season and make some predictions.

Let us know if there is anything else you'd like us to talk about.

Thanks!

Adam Prpich Portal Link

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 10:05 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey Fellas!

How about some preseason nominations for the S42 awards?

If there were no commishioner and no one in HO and it was up to each of you to picka commish and 5 HO members.. who would you pick and why?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Bumping! We're recording again on Saturday, with a focus on potential preseason sims and how those might translate to regular season success.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to hear from us!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Recording in 24 hours.

Get your last minute questions in.

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link