Create Account

Rich and Adam do a podcast

Another bump.

Recording in about 8 hours.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 11:47 AM by JSS.)

Thoughts on deadline trades?

Early thoughts about Edmonton Rich?

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 07:40 PM by Slappydoodle.)

How does the trade affect your physicality going forward this season? Any idea who your new linemates are going to be?

Adam, your feelings on being fired (along with everyone else) from the awards committee?

Calgary is moving back 8nto playoff position, despite the ongoing rebuild. What kind of chances do we have in the postseason?

Jonathan Lundberg has been an absolute mercenary throughout his career. First off, do you even know how many teams he has played for? Can you name them all? Will the next guy follow a similar path or would you like to lay down roots somewhere?

Not so much a question as a statement, I blew any chances I had of catching Rich in fantasy by dropping Otis and picking up Poopity Scoop. I should have listened to my instincts not to go with Baelor’s guy.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

So I was going to leave this as a comment, and then I realized it would be much more fun as a podcast conversation topic.

Rich was talking about Minot AFB and it reminded me of this story from about 15 minutes away from where I grew up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash

Talk about how we were a couple of switches away from the SHL never having to deal with my bullshit.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Hello!

After a few weeks off, we are back.

Let us know what we should talk about.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 12:56 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Where have you been? The community has been weaker by your absence .

The Stampede won their first cup, a long struggle since they were an expansion team back in the late 20’s. The Specters made the finals in their first year. Looking back over the season, how would you characterize the expansion? Was it a success? What, in retrospect, would you have changed? What do you see for those teams over the next few seasons?

As the S31 people slowly fade, is there a changing of the guard going on in the SHL? To what else would you contribute this?

Any special Easter plans?

How many more seasons are you both planning on going?

Adam, were you ACTUALLY close to signing in NOLA or were you just blowing smoke? Smile

Season predictions? Any predictions that may be “off the board”? (Ex: SFP - TBB Challenge Cup Final)

Are you going to podcast more regularly now?

Good luck!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

One last bump. Recording in about 12 hours.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 09:45 AM by Sleepy.)

Adam, how does it feel to be back with the Steelhawks?

How do you see S47 unfolding? Who will make the playoffs, who wont?

The last two seasons, the Eastern conference saw teams miss the playoffs that arguably shouldn't have (BUF and then WKP) will that trend continue this season? If that trend continues, who will be the odd man out?

Adam and Rich, why are u so cute?

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

It's Thursday.

We are planning to record this weekend.

Let us know what you'd like to hear us talk about.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2019, 03:00 PM by Slappydoodle.)

In the wake of expansion many teams find themselves lacking depth. This has lead to a large number of rookies playing big minutes and producing well. It has also lead to (as it did after the previous expansion) a lot of minutes abuse amongst some of the league’s best players stuck on weaker teams. Is this an issue that will need to be addressed again at some point? It’s a copycat league and other teams are sure to follow the trend, if it continues to be successful.

Let’s have some way too early, shot in the dark, awards predictions based on what’s been simmed so far

Adam, are you staying in HO?

Rich, happy with your rate of hits thus far? General thoughts on your return to Minnesota

Either of you guys like the Talking Heads?

Other than this post, what is the most annoying post you have seen this week?

What team has the makings for the next SHL dynasty?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Last chance. Recording in about 9 hours.

Adam Prpich Portal Link