Partario Scarangella
Zbigniew Pokrywka
Jose Miguel Pereira Ferreira
Nikitnory McCrosbov
Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu

Also please pronounce this name:
Przemyslaw Brzeszczyczkiewicz

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Hello friends

We are planning to record again this weekend.

We will not be recording next weekend.

So give us some stuff to talk about, or you'll have to wait two weeks. It's terrible, I know.

Heart

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Adam, let's talk about the Head Office's decision not to punish Calgary for failing to waive a player who was waive-eligible, and what dialogue went on behind the scenes that you can provide.

Rich, is Adam and the Head Office a bunch of dumb dumbs for not punishing Calgary, or was this a stroke of genius? (note these are the only two options)

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

This is my main question making the podcast rounds.

I've stated this before in my own pod, but i want more feedback on it.

A big topic in the SHL is the whole "archetype" changes thing. I doubt that ever truly gets fixed, but instead of worrying about that to give us more diverse player builds, i suggested the following:

A "maxed out" player would have 3 stats at 99. This means they have 27 total attribute points that go over 90. How about we allow builds to let ANY stat go over 90, except the weakness, but you're only allowed to use 27 attribute points over 90. We could very easily track this in our update pages:

"90+: 21/27 "

Just like we track the season cap.

This would mean we could have more diverse builds instead of everyone being at 99 in just about the same areas, but it wouldn't be too much of a complete change on the site. For example we could have a build like:

CK: 70 *weakness*
FG: 25
DI: 68
SK: 92 (2/27)
ST: 90
EN: 90
PH: 95 (7/27)
FO: 94 (11/27)
PA: 99 (20/27)
SC: 90
DF: 97 (27/27)
PS: 40

That's a pretty nice center build, eh?

This is a quick way to get us a whole bunch of diversity in our player builds, and could easily be the tweak we need to give the user more control over their player.

If people are that worried about the importance of strengths, perhaps make those 3 categories the ONLY ones that can go over 95.

Thoughts?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hey! All of the above has been answered!

After a week off, we are back this weekend!

Let us know if there is anything we should talk about!

Thanks!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

With all the recent Antonio Brown drama in the NFL, what's the best player vs team drama you can remember on the SHL?

How are you guys feeling about your new players?
Rich: Excited for the SHL draft? Any leaks on where you're getting drafted yet?
Adam: What it like being so cute and so desirable? Any places you're excited to potentially get drafted to in the J?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Adam: Use 10 words, each, to describe nour, tig, and waters

and

Are you enjoying your new role as commissioner? Why or why not?

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

We're back for another episode this weekend!

I expect we'll talk about SHL and SMJHL playoffs, draft lotto results, and a little music. Let us know what else you'd like us to discuss!

Thank you.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

I got a question for both of you guys, starting with Rich. Do you think you'll be a full time member of the Dragons Bullet Club once the S50 SHL Draft is over?

And for Adam why are you going to be a Kelowna Knight and only a Kelowna Knight Wink ?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Will CC2 win the Dar and Mexico in S50 and lead Chicago to a cup?

On that note, is the world also ending?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Rich, In doing a little research on Wasau, it seems there is a sizable Hmong population there. This seems curious. Any idea as to how a southeast Asian population wound up in Wisconsin? Does this mean there are good Laotian, Vietnamese or Chinese restaurants in the area and if so, do you take advantage?

If you live an hour out of Wasau, in a presumably even more remote location, how did you wind up there and have you considered moving closer to the “big city”?

Adam, I’ve always been confused as to your background. I know you grew somewhere in Canada, not sure where exactly. How and when did you wind up in, I believe, the Baltimore area?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Hello!

We are planning to record this weekend. Right now, the plan is to record Sunday night, so it will be after the S50 SHL draft. That means we're probably going to talk about that a bunch.

Let us know what else you'd like to hear us talk about!

Thanks!

Heart

Adam Prpich Portal Link