Create Account

Rich and Adam do a podcast

You’ve both played under multiple GMs. What are your opinions on the duties of a GM? How far reaching are they? Should they be taking an active hand in player builds and helping shape the roster? Should they help shepherd users through sight navigation and help avoid drama? I’m just generally interested in what you see as the boundaries of a GM’s duties based upon your experiences.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Bumping early this week, because I'm bored.

We're recording again this weekend, most likely Saturday.

Let us know if there is anything you'd like us to talk about!

Adam Prpich Portal Link

why Kelowna keep on winning?

how are your fantasy teams lookingl ike? I know for Rich and I's group, 4,5,6,7 are close in terms of points

how are your SHL teams doing in terms of expectations vs reality

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Questions are for any and all who are on the podcast. Also hit me up if you need guests at any point.

With the three-man "race" between Anrikkanen, Garbanzo, and Eriksson, how important do you consider the winner of that race to the top?

Do you think there will be a time when those players still playing will be problematic as far as letting other players get close to the top in the future, or as far as it being unrealistic (If this was real life Anrikkanen would be 45, Eriksson 43, and Garbanzo 42, assuming they were 18 when drafted).

What current record do you think is going to be the easiest to break in the future (goals, assists, hits, blocked shots, PIMs, career or in a season)? Hardest?

What suggestions would you make for the HOF Committee Head to spice up the Hall of Fame? Any thoughts on the members who have been inducted or those who have been left out?

Who was your biggest member influence starting out in the league?

Any inactive members you remember but miss? Any you remember and glad they are gone?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Thanks for the shoutout couple questions Ill ask for ya

- This is to Adam... you going to be active for Boston in S27?

- This is to Rich.... Ask Adam to tell you about the PHL so you can join it.

- This is to both of you... If you could full rebrand any team in the SHL and ALSO the SMJHL (two answers per person) which would you and to what and why?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

It looks like you have enough questions but I will fire off a few anyway.

Now that we are at the middle of the season. What are the biggest suprise thus far this season?

The playoff race looks like it is going to be tight (rage aside). What teams are in the playoffs and which teams are out?

What is your favorite type of restaurant?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 08:47 AM by luke.)

Thoughts on Gritty? What type of nightmare fuel do you think this will spawn.

How are you guys?

As the season has hit its halfway point, are you happy with your players results so far?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Bumping early again this week, because it worked out really well last week.

We will be recording on Saturday again.

Let us know if there is anything you'd like us to talk about.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Hey Fellas.. hope all is well.

Whats your thoughts on the deadline trades?
on the SHL side.. a huge trade between Edmonton and Toronto swapping goalies that have present and future implacations..
and on the SMJHL side, Kelowna going thrift shopping and landing themselves 3 capped players for two 4ths and a 3rd?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

One last bump for questions.

We will be recording in about 9 hours.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

I’d love to hear you guys really dig down into the sim mechanics as you understand them. Maybe run through the attributes and give your opinions on relative merit and also the relationships between them. I respect you guys and would value your help in furtherance of my understanding.

Speaking purely of player builds and roles and not of social commentary or forum drama, is the SHL becoming more of a cookie cutter league? Are the newer users more likely to follow a certain build template within a very limited range?

Should everyone be trying to build a “star” or does the league need guys willing to facilitate others towards statistical success?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Maybe talk about the massive overcorrection of the SMJHL trade market since the PGF/COL trade of S38

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link