Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 03:13 PM by Thunder39.)

Hey there! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, AND coming out of S41 as back to back Four Star Cup champions, we're eager to bring on the next generation of Knights to help us stay strong and defend our title!

The Knights are looking for players and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team, and are willing to earn their reputation here as we build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with a plethora of veterans and sophomores, and are looking to add some depth at the wings and have a HUGE need for Defense, as we try to make another push for the playoffs. In Kelowna, with some roster spots and oppurtunities available, my GM nour and I will hep you prepare for a long and successful SHL career, starting with a strong beginning here in juniors.

Sounds great right? You've heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Code:
1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or Thunder39 here, or find us on Discord at NourFFAK#1420 and Thunder39#2411. Good luck at the draft, and we hope to call your name at the draft floor next week. Go Knights go! Knights

Looking for simulation sports leagues.
2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site opens).
Solid 7.5 or 8
3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Building a close-knit lockerroom
Depends on what happens
5. Favourite NHL team?
Honestly, don't have one, but I guess I'll go with the Florida Panthers
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
This is a pretty simple question, Chicken and Belgian Waffles, along with regular syrup, or butter syrup.
7. Do you have any pets?
Nope
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming, Marching Band, Most sports.
I'd never heard of them, but now that I listened to one of their songs (and still listening as I'm typing), I might start to
10. Anything else you'd like us to know?
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Georgia Bull-) Dogs! Sic' Em!

1. How did you hear about the site? Office mate at work.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 9

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both, but if I had to choose the winning.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I want to say 4, but it depends on how the seasons go. If we have a season with an inactive team, that isn't winning, and doesn't look like its getting any better it will be easier to leave, if we're winning and active then I wouldn't want to do.

5. Favourite NHL team? Leafs.

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Pancakes, more filling.

7. Do you have any pets? Nope.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I enjoy weightlifting and doing art.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? Nope.

10. Anything else you'd like us to know? If I were you, I'd draft me.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

I don't remember 

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site opens).

Both, but I prefer winning championships

Atleast 3 seasons because I love Kelowna

5. Favourite NHL team?
Buffalo Sabres

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Cat and dog

Watching sports, playing saxophone 

I'd never heard of them

10. Anything else you'd like us to know?
I haven't played in any other SMJHL team so I want to stay in Kelowna

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

HFBoards back in S1, Tez and I joined. He came back around and brought me back into it.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

Whatever works for the team. I tend to be good with winning, but we'll see. I'm just cool with being in the league.

2 seasons most likely, it's common for Manhattan nowadays with Reginald Rove and Reginald MacIntyre both doing so while we build our group.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I make Waffles more often, so those, but both are fine options.

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have Abbey, my 8-year-old puppy. Plus my gf has a beagle named Moose who's also 8, and two cats named Jules and Ozzy whom I have adopted as my own and whom have adopted me as their "papa."

I tend to work a lot and then spend a lot of time on here lol. I enjoy card games a lot, Euchre being my favorite but just about any are good. I have an Xbox One but I barely have time to play it anymore with the time I spend on here now and the time and stress I have with work. I watch wrestling, usually just the big shows and any PROGRESS shows, and generally have too much of a life while also having no life.

What?

What the fuck is Brockhampton?

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

A long fucking time ago from a GM league
Locker room -- SMJHL championships don't really matter
Probably like 3-4 years
5. Favourite NHL team?
Flyers

It was 7 years ago I don't know

Winning

If I'm in Kelowna 1-2

5. Favourite NHL team?
Minnesota

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
No

Nope, bland as hell

hell no

not really

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? recreate

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Championships

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2 or 3

5. Favourite NHL team? Oilers  

6. Waffles or Pancakes? waffles

7. Do you have any pets? no

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? working

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? no

10. Anything else you’d like us to know? gkg

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

I'm a Recreate but originally I was recruited off HFBoards.

7-8, I'm online every day and plan to do PTs etc, but I'm probably not gonna do much media or extra work outside of that. Been there, done that.

Both are about equally important, normally I'd say the locker room is the #1 thing but I've been in good locker rooms while not winning anything for too long now :D

2-3 seasons, with 3 being more likely.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Buffalo Sabres

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
No

Sports, hanging out with friends, video games

No

Nothing in particular, no.

Esa
Probably winning as I really do not post very often
I will let the SHL team that drafts me figure that out.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffle
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes
Married with kids so do not have a lot of free time
No but I have never heard of him till now.
Not really

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

recreate

Both ideally

Hoping for 2-4 this time around

5. Favourite NHL team?
Sens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
pupper

games, anime,

No

I would prefer not to get picked by your team unfortunately. Long time PGF/VAN alum, so would prefer to maintain my background again this time around.

@Thunder39

I've been here for far too long lol

10 Tongue

Both... absolutely both. I think a healthy, active locker room breeds success.

5 seasons... my goal is to stay the max.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
What kind of pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?
No :(

Kids... outside of them hockey and running two other sim leagues.

I've heard... but don't electively listen to them.

Crush is really my filler. I'm going to rush him to 350 TPE then sit on him hoping not to get called up. I really just want to play max seasons I can in juniors and then retire and recreate my next player I will keep long term.

This guy ESA told me about it
2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).10

Winning
2-3 Seasons. depending on need
5. Favourite NHL team?
NY Rangers
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles
7. Do you have any pets?
a dog
Golf. concerts. Raising a two year old.
I do not.
Hope you have a great draft.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Some guy

Why not Both Zoidberg

2-3

5. Favourite NHL team?
Oilers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
WAffles

7. Do you have any pets?
yes

Dick for crack

Yes?

Mammoths have tusks.

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Some guy on another forums
building a close-knit locker room
i say 2 seasons
5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes
7. Do you have any pets?
Nope
gaming and wrestling
No
Not Really

[Image: HansSHL.gif]