Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?
Reddit!

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
Id say an 8 for sure, possibly more since I am on the computer most of the day!

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Close-knit locker room for sure but, at the same time if someone is talking my head off in the discord but not grinding them tpes, ill like em a bit less haha.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
More than likely the full four seasons!

5. Favourite NHL team?
NJ Devils!

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles they got syrup cups built in.

7. Do you have any pets?
I don't Undecided

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Video games, Pro Wrestling, I use to play music but, now i just dabble haha.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?
Haven't heard!

10. Anything else you’d like us to know?
hmu to win some games lol ;p

Panthers  Militia   Militia   Panthers

Reddit
2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
7-8
3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Building a close knit locker room
2-3 years.
5. Favourite NHL team?
Flyers
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I heard about this site from the reddit post on r/hockey a few days ago.

I think that I will be a 7-8 but that could pick up depending on how exciting this all gets after being drafted.

I think that winning championships helps build ties with teammates that last forever so winning championships.

It depends on how long my coaches and gm's think that I should be in the juniors, ideally I would like to stay long enough to develop into a full time pro player.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Columbus Blue Jackets.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
I like to play video games and I have dabbled a bit in board games, specifically chess.

???

No.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I heard about this site from the reddit post on r/hockey a few days ago.

I think that I will be a 7-8 but that could pick up depending on how exciting this all gets after being drafted.

I think that winning championships helps build ties with teammates that last forever so winning championships.

It depends on how long my coaches and gm's think that I should be in the juniors, ideally I would like to stay long enough to develop into a full time pro player.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Columbus Blue Jackets.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats.

I like to play video games and I have dabbled a bit in board games, specifically chess.

???

No.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Caltroit_Red_Flames shared the league and I decided to give it a try!

7 probably. I can't promise that I'll have the site open 24/7, but I feel pretty confident in saying that I'll be able to login almost daily.

This one is tough. I've been a part of teams that are close knit and couldn't win anything, teams that won and hated each other, and teams that got along and won. I would have to say close-knit if I had to choose though.

As long as need be. If I need 4 seasons, I'll be happy to be around for 4, but if I need 2, I'll be excited for the opportunity.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?

Unfortunately no.

I'm a writer for fun and I get paid for it as well. Soccer is probably my second favorite sport. Also enjoy playing Steam games, and my user name is the same if people want more friends!

Nope.

10. Anything else you'd like us to know?

Looking forward to being a part of the league and having fun here!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Reddit

Between 5 and 10 depending on the time of the year, but most of the time should be 7

[Image: s4eamxv.jpg]

As long as needed/as it's fun

5. Favourite NHL team?
Habs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
See answer #3

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

Music, LARPing, DnD, binge watching stuff on Netflix (just finished Nine-nine and I don't know what to do with my life)

No idea what this is

10. Anything else you'd like us to know?
I'd like everyone to know how to do a triple integral but now is not the time to teach it to you.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

went inactive in like s34, just came back

probably a 7

they're equal although i'll probably use discord more than the lr

i was 2 seasons with my last player, but times have changed, so i guess whatever feels right when the time comes

5. Favourite NHL team?
go leafs go

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
pancakes 100%

7. Do you have any pets?
yessir, one dog

soccer and basketball are my two other favourite sports, i listen to hockey podcasts at work, i like hip hop, r&b, and pop music. i'll be returning to school for business in the fall.

not religiously, but sometimes

no sir

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 04:13 AM by Acsolap.)

Reddit

Close-knit locker room for sure. Winning is great but it is much easier to stay active and involved if you have buddies to hang out with. I also think that a close knit locker room is pretty imperative to breeding the success that wins championships.

2-3 season

5. Favourite NHL team?

The Canucks.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes, although British style not the fat ones you guys like.

7. Do you have any pets?

Ragdoll cat.

Video games for sure. I run a restaurant so eating and drinking are usually pretty high on my priority list. Football (soccer) and rugby too.

I have no idea who that is.

I'll give my all to anyone that is willing to give me a chance.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I heard if from my friend Mayuu (Player name Hippo Passamus)
8 or 9. I will be here every time i'm home and on computer!
Locker room for sure! Good chemistry between players is crucial for good plays!
around 2-4 seasons!
5. Favourite NHL team?
Vegas or Toronto
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
I like both!
7. Do you have any pets?
I have dog named Rocky!
I play games on computer!
No i haven't heard of the band but i will check it out!
What kind of plans do you have for the team and what are your goals for this season?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

R/hockey
8-9 probably
A good LR will lead to winning!
Don't really know, if I'm pleased with the team I'll probably stay longer
5. Favourite NHL team?
Rangers
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes all the way
7. Do you have any pets?
No, but love dogs!
I play floorball!
I don't think I do, no
I'm VITAL for your teams success in the future!

Militia Towel 

[Image: SxuIyUG.jpg]

I saw it on r/detroitredwings

Probably 7. I can be on quite a bit while I'm at "work"

It's about 50/50 for me. I definitely want to win a championship, but it wouldn't be as fun without an active locker room.

As long as it takes to bring home a 4 Star Cup

5. Favourite NHL team?
The Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes all day

reddit

8-10

winning championships

Not sure yet. Willing to take advices on that.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Montreal Canadiens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?

I used to. Rest in peace Big.

Gaming, sports. napping.

Nope. What is that?

I'm single.

Reddit,  r/detroitredwings

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site opens).
9, daily.

Locker room.

2-4 Seasons, depending on development.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Detroit Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes, chocolate chip.

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, 2 dogos

Music (I play weekly at a bar) and gaming.

No.

Not at this time.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Reddit.

Close-knit locker room. 

Until I max out my TPE for junior. Hopefully 2 seasons if I can. 

5. Favourite NHL team?
Ottawa Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope. Looking at getting a dog though!

Any kind of gaming (video, board, etc). I'm fairly active - I play in a soccer and hockey league. 
Interests: Computers (I work in IT), any sport (I follow all the major leagues except basketball). 

Nope.

My player backstory can be found here.

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Arty a long time agooooo

Locker room

4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
Bruinsssssssssss

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Uno Doggo

Xbox boi, play basketball and lax, listen to rap

lol

Island Proud