Create Account

Season 42 Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 07:17 PM by ml002.)

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!
Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b]

[b]2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?[/b]

[b]3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)[/b]

[b]4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)[/b]

[b]5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) [/b]

[b]6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?[/b]

[b]7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?[/b]

[b]8. Please post your favorite meme[/b]

[b]9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)[/b]
I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Linked, but Leshaun King, C, but I'll likely start on the wing.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Two way winger, who will score a lot of goals. My hope is to be good in my own end and put up close to 20.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Free, very little. How much am I on here anyways? Too much. I spend an hour or two on the site each day right now. Will likely average out to an hour a day.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
I'm a phd student in quantum physics. I like weight lifting. I love board games.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)
Going on 27.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Yes and I much prefer discord to the forum LRs.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
I want to win, ideally win a championship every season, and want to have the greatest rookie season im SMJHL history.

8. Please post your favorite meme
I enjoy the confession bear and the awkward penguin the most. You can tell my taste in memes is dated.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I'd love to be on the Anchorage. The idea of being on a teams first roster ever is very cool, to become a part of SMJHL history. On top of that to be their first ever pick would be awesome.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Marc Palicka, C
2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
High Faceoff Percentage, Decent or Good at producing points, or denying points.
It's the summer, so alot,
4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Video Games, Marching Band, Sleep,
1-99
Yes, I use it way too much.
Atleast 1 minute in each game of my career
28-3
9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure, Why not.

Jax Aittokallio - Center

I'mma be Nathan MacKinnon. Skate the puck forward, have it on my stick, maintain possession. I drive the play, shoot the puck and get it going.

Does that count time on here? I don't usually consider it "free" per say but, ya know. A lot.

I work a ton, looking to move out with the girlfriend in the somewhat near future but we'll see. A lot going on in my life at this point. Otherwise, enjoy card games, board games and have a ton of those. I have an Xbox One that I haven't turned on in two weeks due to being too busy here. I try to get along with everyone though.

24. Well, and a half. But 24.

Yes, it's on my phone and laptop and I'm on it constantly. And when I'm on it on the laptop, my girlfriend Kayla tends to like to read along on weekends and sometimes chime in as well, so you may hear from her once in a while if she likes you.

I plan to make a well-rounded player who largely is responsible both ways and can control/drive possession, making his teammates better.

Ugh, I don't even know. We'll get there.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure. I'm happy to talk to anybody, and I'm curious about this whole Anchorage thing. Plus, you're first overall and I tend to be in conversations near that pick so, we'll see. Jason went 1st.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Bust - LW
Scorer + Defense
like 5 + hours a day so about 35 a week
college student, self teaching CS rn and working out and playing pickup games
answered above
yeah a lot
try to be at least a + 10 player
N/a on comp
sure

Max Mauldin, LW
Power Scorer
Lots I guess
I'm a dad
30+
Yep
Nah I'm okay I'm too lazy to search
Umm we've been in contact

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Goku Muerto - C

Playmaking C

10-12 around there

I work nights so I have different hours than most. I am  fond of puns. I'm on the old end of the age spectrum! I don't take things too seriously.

My kids are older than some the users around here haha

Yes but as mentioned my hours are sometimes quite wonky. But I am often on.

Be a guy who helps his team win multiple cups

[Image: 8fZb8iQ.gif?noredirect]

sure

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Philipp Winter, Winger

Scoring Winger, Sniper focus

No idea, a decent amount usually but how much of that I am willing to spend on sim leagues can vary quite heavily.

I just love sports in general as well as video games and hanging out with friends

25-30 sounds good Tongue

Yes

Win cups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Sure. Although to be fair, I've been on the team multiple times now and would probably like to try something new with this player, so Anchorage isn't my preferred destination right now. I wouldn't hold out on you guys or anything, just would prefer to go elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 11:59 AM by Bonk.)

Linked

Two way forward, scores some goals but make them feel some pain as well.

Dad, I do a dumb podcast with my idiot friend

Chivalry is truly dead.

Yes

A place in SHL history

[Image: giphy.gif]

I am not ruling anyone out.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Eero Niemi, Winger

Snipes

I game, I anime, I meme, I dream

Yes

Beat franchise records

@Sleepy

slide into my dms ML

Crush Cile, W

Looking to be a two-way scorer

Definitely 6+

Kids... Also running other leagues... but SHL will always be my first love Wink

Absolutely, all the time.

Crush is really my filler. I'm going to rush him to 350 TPE then sit on him hoping not to get called up. I really just want to play max seasons I can in juniors and then retire and recreate my next player I will keep long term.

hmmmmmmm

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Absolutely would love to hear about future plans of the team!

Nicky Pedersen Jr. - LW
Two Way Forward.
3-5
Love to Golf. Go to Concerts. Spending time with my family.
over 30
i dont
I've got a pretty big legacy to live up to. I'd like to surpass it,.
I dont have one.
9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) of course.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Kevin Kazarian
An Offensive Center
6+
if couldn't already tell iIm a huge wrestling fan and play lot of games as well
Yes, i sometimes use it
I always wanted to be a league MVP but i just want be a team player
Bork Laser
Yea sure

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Ignatius Blunt

Fast acting, much thrashing

10+

I'm alright.

Old as the hills

Yes

Notoriety

Smile

Sure.

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Carlo Russo, winger
A forward that can score but is also very sound defensively 
Varies depending on the week. Anywhere from 3/4-10
I love all sports, coaching and playing soccer currently. I also have a fairly large hockey card collection. Also play on Xbox
Yep and yep
A successful career
Currently writing this without internet, will update
For sure! I love talking to GMs to get a better idea of interest