Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name?
Nate Forsberg

What kind of player do you want to build?
Sniping scorer

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
6-7

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?
I like locker room environments over winning titles any day

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?
first gen, I don't think I have had any interactions

What is your favorite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?
Yay

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor.
pass?

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord?
yes I have discord

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors?
I'd say fair. Colorado is my favorite NHL team and the Raptors are my favorite NBA team.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
18-24

Adam Taylor

A pass first playmaker. My aim is to lead the league in assists by the end of S43

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?
I think so. My damaged reputation from when I previously left the site may have left some people with a bad taste. I hold no ill-will and want to start from a clean slate. I'll be one of the friendliest in the locker room.

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?
Not from what I can tell currently.

Dallas Stars

Personally, I don't like it. But I'm a believer in top-your-own-way. I'm not going to judge anyone for what they put on their pizza. If you're ordering for a crowd, just get cheese or pepperoni, though. Don't be a monster.

Enjoy.

Already have it.

I'm just happy to be given a chance again. I'm willing to play for any of the SMJHL teams.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
25-29

Tony Pepperoni

Goal-scoring winger

6-9

Yes!

Just came back after a long hiatus... so maybe?

Leafs!

I like it, but I never order it.

[Image: i28BO.gif]

I have it!

Well if they're anything like the Toronto Raptors you'll have a great regular season. and as far as I know Lebron doesn't play in this league... so maybe playoffs too!

25-29
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 09:38 PM by notorioustig.)

What is your player's name?  Tig Murphy

What kind of player do you want to build? Offensively geared puck-moving defensemen who isn't a defensive liability

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) About an 8

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of? Community is what makes sports fun in general, but in something like the SHL, community is everything - an inclusive culture is exactly what I'd want to be part of 

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors? I'm a total noob to the SHL - I know nobody and nothing

What is your favorite NHL team? If I say Edmonton will you make fun of me? 

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? If you say yay but also made fun of me for the Edmonton answer, can we call it even here?

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor. Here ya go

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord? Already on it

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors? High - sounds like a fun locker room.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 25-29

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Tobias Viklund
A diverse power forward who likes to get in the corners and do what needs to be done.
8-10, I don't work so I'm online most days.
That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for in the league, and I'd absolutely love to be apart of a room like that.
I don't believe so.
Penguins/Knights
Yesssss
[Image: oIsKpXd.gif]
Yep, love discord.
I'm neutral with most teams, but it's extremely nice to see a team that focuses on a friendly and accepting locker room! So my interested is definitely piqued. 
Let's go with 18-24.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 11:35 PM by Schultzy.)

What is your player's name? Pavel Pivonka

What kind of player do you want to build? Sniper

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8 probably

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of? absolutely !

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors? I'm just coming back after a calendar year off. I'm not sure who is where and who is left in the league.

What is your favorite NHL team? capitals since 1995

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? no, separate they're both great but I don't mix them.

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor. [Image: giphy.gif]

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord? I have discord

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors? I'm interested in any team that will give me playing time.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 33 don't ever get old like me

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Veikka Taivanen

Puck moving defensemen who's responsible in his own end.

I would like to be apart of a locker room that is accepting and kind.

I have not had any interactions with any Raptor members.

Calgary Flames

Yay

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jim+stari...-oFnPQRX6M:

I already have a discord.

If the Colorado Raptors have a need for me, I have interest in playing for them

Under 18

Jonatan Back

Mobile Defensive D-man

8/10

Absolutely!

I'm not sure. I've spoken to some people but I don't know if they're on the Raptors or not. I think most of the people I know are from my draft class.

Sabres/Penguins

Nay. But I don't hate on people that enjoy it. It's just not my thing.

https://giphy.com/gifs/afv-funny-fail-ki...p2khPGhK1i

I have discord.

I'm extremely interested in playing for the Raptors!

I'm 15.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

Gvidas Kazlauskas

Top scorer

Yes, of course

Yes, I know some of your players

Buffalo Sabres

Yay

https://media.giphy.com/media/mhW7PezIMKFLG/giphy.gif

Yes, I have

I like this team

Under 18

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Petr Vrana

A Goalie who stops pucks

9 at least

Absolutely!

I do not. I mostly stick to MTL and EDM locker rooms
What is your favorite NHL team? Capitals (not a band-wagoner)

Never. That's wrong.

I'm at work right now so I might get in trouble if I did that

I have it and use it frequently

I am happy to play anywhere and I would give you the same effort I would give any other team.

30+

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hippo Passamus

A heavy force-checking playmaker

I'd love to, being friendly and having a smile on your face makes everyone around you a better person!

Not that I know of, I'd love to talk thoug! Wink

I don't have one (when I was a kid it was Colorado cause of Peter Forsberg). I like to follow the players from Frölunda HC

YES, and bananas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes

If you deliver on the "best locker room on the site" who would not want to join?

25-29

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 10:10 AM by Flowseidon.)

Josh Brogen

I want to be an all-around offensive threat. Able to score when the opportunity presents itself, but also able to set up my teammate

Absolutely. There's too much toxicity on the internet as there is, would be great to be in a place like that.

Some of the names are familiar, but I don't think there's anyone who I've spoken to too much

New Jersey Devils

That's gonna be a no from me dog.

I think I could watch this Akita jump all day and not stop laughing

Have it and use it frequently

25-29

Jack Kennedy

strong-skating, sniping, left wing

100%

Not that I know of

Canucks

yay

https://i.imgur.com/ycCRCy6.gif

yes

I just wanna hear my name called sunday night.

yes

Johannes Leitner

Great all around goalie

Depends on the situation but I will get all point tasks done so I would say an 8.

Yes of course!

New player but not to my knowledge

Bruins!

Nay

https://media.giphy.com/media/de5bARu0SsXiU/giphy.gif

Yes

High if there is a spot for me!

25-29

Marcel Pühringer. I'm told my name is pretty authentic.

One that maximizes my chosen archetype

Yeah I love being part of a good locker room.

I'm not a recreate, but I think I know of 1 of the people from other leagues.

None, but hopefully of the team we get if/when that happens.

I like it, don't care what anyone says.

pass

yep of course I got it.

Your color scheme could be better, but your logo is pretty cool so I'd say firm interest.

30+ I'm one of the old ones.