Create Account

S42 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name?
Marco Raanteli - Defenseman

What kind of player do you want to build?
Strong on defense with the capability to get some decent assist numbers

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
I'd say 8 is a good number!

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?
Oh for sure! I tend to be a laid back no confrontational kind of guy

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?
I haven't had the pleasure!

What is your favorite NHL team?
NJ Devils!

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?
I had it once when i was smashed, but ill be honest it was a Yay

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor.
[Image: tumblr_onim1j2PyT1qgqsi4o1_500.gif]

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord?
I'm on that jaawwwwn

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors?
Seems like a tight and consistent franchise! if we're doing 1/10 again i'd say 8!

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
18 - 24, but come the 12th ill be lumped in with the 29 year olds haha. I'll be 25 soon.

Panthers  Militia   Militia   Panthers
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 06:09 PM by Moosecop.)

Maximilian Egger

Fast, puck handling d-man

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of?
A good locker room is my favorite part of these sim leagues. So yeah.

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors?
I don't think so?

Islanders 

I'm a basic bitch and just eat pepperoni on my pizza.

Here ya go

Yes

Idk, I'm really new and don't know anything.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
25-29

Luke Thomason
A playmaking forward that passes first and gets the assist
7-8
Yes it is, I always enjoy having a good lockeroom presense over everything. Being able to enjoy being with the team makes for a winning attitude
I am not a recreate. I dont think I have any interactions with the Raptors
Flyers
Yay, Personally I dont like it
Im too lazy to do this
I have discord
Cool name, it says you have a good lockeroom precense
18-24

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ryan Mason

I'm envisioning a power forward. A guy that picks up the dirty goals beneath the circles

I fully expect it to be a solid 7 or so. I am on a computer all day at work and can sneak away for this. My afternoons are also fairly open. 

Absolutely 100%. This is the exact kind of locker room I am looking for, I'm just here to have some fun.

I haven't had the pleasure yet. I don't think I've been on discord yet on the Meet the Gms channel while you guys have been on there.

The Detroit Red Wings

Absolutely. Lol I will not apologize for this opinion.

I'm not really too big on that stuff, but I googled funny gifs and this one made me laugh the hardest 
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7qE2VAxu.../giphy.gif

I just got it when I signed up for this site and I've been running it in the background and participating here and there

Honestly, I love your logo and I like that you guys expect to be a contender.

I'm in the 25-29 age group, though not for much longer Undecided

Andrew Martin

I want to build a player that can consistently score on every team I play on and achieve a great level of success on and off the ice.

8-9, I think at this point I'm pretty interested and it will only get more fun when I get drafted to a team.

I think somebody would have to be insane to not want to be part of a locker room that prides itself to be friendly and accepting, myself included.

I haven't, as far as I know, talked to anyone on the team.

I'm a huge fan of the Columbus Blue Jackets.

If the answer you're looking for is yay, just stop reading now because I don't wanna be a part of this.
This is a god tier meme

I do have a discord that I use everyday.

I don't really know much about the team, but raptors are cool so...
I'm currently 17 but turning 18 this month.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Pierre Laroche-Durocher

Defensive Defenseman. Not many goals, even less mistakes

Hard to tell but I'd guess 6-7

Yup

I don't know, I've had a few interactions but didn't bother checking what team these guys were in.

Habs, to my despair

Yay. Fight me.

[Image: 4INCnD0.gif]

I have it indeed

You got some sick ass dinosaurs

18-24

[Image: lespoils.gif]

What is your player's name? Alex Winters, RW

What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaking winger who isn't afraid to shoot.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 7 or so. I want to be an active member here, while growing and learning.

We pride our locker room on being one of the most understanding and friendly places on the site. We are always interested in adding more people like that to our team. Do you think that is the kind of locker room you'd like to be part of? Absolutely.

If you're a recreate, do you know anyone on the team? If you're a first generation player, have you had any interactions with anyone on the Raptors? I don't believe so

What is your favorite NHL team? Detroit

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? Yes

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor. https://tenor.com/view/kermit-the-look-f...if-8287956   Always enjoyed this gif

Do you have discord/are you willing to get discord? Yes

What is your interest in playing for the Colorado Raptors? I think Colorado is a great organization and would be honored to be a part of the team.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 18-24

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Mason Hudson

sniper that gets back to help on D

i'm returning from inactivity, activity level on the forums may be low, but i've got discord on the phone, ready to go. probably a 6-7 activity level

heck yeah, i'm pretty sure the old montreal impact locker room was one of the most understanding and friendly (maybe softest) areas on the site a while back when i was GM

i know jala and wasty

roll leafs

nah, i'm a straight pepperoni type of guy

[Image: 3c1.gif]

hell yeah brother

i just wanna play man

18-24

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 03:04 AM by Acsolap.)

Rex Kirkby

Defensively responsible TWD that moves the puck well.

8-9.

Sounds great. A big reason for me playing any game is to interact with the community. I'm pretty laid back and an active and fun locker room is probably the most important factor in a team for me.

First gen, don't think I've met anyone from the Raptors.

Canucks

I understand the sweet/salty argument but it just ain't for me.

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humour.

http://irti.co/5626

Have it although I only heard about it through this site.

Honestly I don't know too much about any of the teams but I am willing to give my all to anyone that wants to take a chance on me.

30+

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Dank Boija
Power Winger like Blake Wheeler or Leo Komarov!
9. i will try to be most of the time here!
Yes totally. Friendly and Understanding locker room makes player connect better in my opinion!
No i haven't had any interaction of Raptor yet as of my knowledge!
Toronto or Vegas!
YES
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittytumblrgif..._jiggling/
I have discord!
I'm interested to play in any team as of now!
I'm 17 right now!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Mr. Faceoffs

Two way center based on puck possession

9-10

yes

newcommer here

Montréal Canadiens

Yay

My sense of humor is nonexistant. (Kidding, i don't keep gifs saved on cpu)

Yes. NH4JP#4786

I want to win

Code:
Nicholas Williams

Two Way Forward with speed

9, I'm loving what I see so far and plan to be on daily.

YES! Locker Room Chemistry is key to a good team. I want to share experiences with my teammates.

I have not talked to anyone as of yet.

Detroit Red Wings

Nay

I can't get the link to post, but it is Goose Is Loose, dancing goose with a Gustav Nyquist head on it.

I have a discord. I've been in the rookie chat all morning.

I'm interested in joining a team that has great chemistry and coaches to lead, Colorado seems to tick both of those boxes for me.

25-29

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Kiko Rytmeyr. Backstory here.

OFD with a high defense stat. Trying to model myself after EK and PK Subban.

6 during the week, 8 on weekends.

Absolutely. One of the main reasons I signed up was to meet and interact with new people. 

I haven't had any interactions yet.

Ottawa Senators (save me please).

Yay

https://giphy.com/gifs/shocked-seinfeld-...amps7Gzj2g

I have discord: cherry hill native bobby ryan#5535

Seems like a great place to develop and learn the league. Plus the name is awesome. 

18-24

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Cedric Robinson - G

A big stand-up goaltender

7-8

I'm always happy to play in a good locker room, but winning is also very important to me.

I have not.

St. Louis Blues

It's fine. I'll eat it if it's around. Pineapple and onions is some nonsense tho.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10528128]

Have it, very comfortable using it.

I bring a unique form of goaltending and want to play somewhere I can get starts and win. I think Colorado could be a good fit.

25-29

Sulak O'Hritea

Grinder that fights

Sure, just don't add idiots like Asspancakes

I am a recreate, but I can't be bothered to check your roster

Edmonton Oilers

Yay, something like BBQ Hawaiian is amazing after playing hockey

too lazy to

Yes

What's the scale out of?

No

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page