Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

@Waters

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Oh yes... of course Smile

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?

I'm definitely going to be rushing Crush to 350 as soon as possible, but right now I really am hoping to get to the Juniors cap and stop earning. Crush is really just a filler for me right now... as I will be most likely be creating after 4-5 seasons with this player.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Love the Hawks... Right now I just started a new job... other than that you know my Dad life.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

I think I touched on this a bit previously.... I'm going to do everything in my power to stay in Juniors all 5 seasons.

Show us your cute pets.

I don't have any :(

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.

Gahhhhhh... I only use Reddit for upvoting lol so only because I love you Smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqzG2cuVYAAnuEc.jpg

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Absolutely do... I really want to be drafted by a team who wants a player dedicated to playing Juniors long term.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

Definitely just to re-iterate my plans to play the maximum seasons in Juniors *hopefully*

Yep! Tons!
To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
Half and half but going to make my player the GOAT
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Working, gaming, family time, gotta say Doritos or Baked Lays and the Bruins!

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
As long as it takes to get my player good enough!
Show us your cute pets.
Have a cat, on mobile so don't feel like posting picture!
Read above :p
Of course!
Gonna be the greatest goalie of all time

Just retired Nicholas Pedersen after 20+ SHL seasons..so a bit.

I will update, do PTs, and the occasional article.

I have a young daughter. If i do get time to play any games its NHL. New York Rangers.

2 -3 years is fine.

Show us your cute pets.
none
[Image: baby-godfather-best.jpg]
I spent my first time around with Detroit, im open to anything.
I'd like to win a SMJHL cup, thats where you come in.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

yes.

To the moon.

SHLing Oilers fan

At least 2

Show us your cute pets.

It would destroy the internet with its cuteness

Whats a reddit

Sure.

Danger ZONE!

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Yes, I'm a recreate
I have like around 45M in my bank so i think im good, if i do run out ill just post my signatures to weekly submissions
I either play games or spend some time here or play some street hockey
probably like 2 seasons
Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any :(
[Image: vegxwrv3bs711.jpg]
I'm interested in all teams
Nope

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

@Waters

Yes, this is my recreate

I will spend a lot of time.

I follow almost all Latvian sportsmen. My favourite team is Buffalo Sabres

I will spend 3 seasons in SMJHL

Show us your cute pets.
I will post my pets in team's Discord if you will draft me :D

[Image: y23ymxp9b3811.jpg]

Yes, I haven't played here before

I will be very active and you will not regret if you choose me

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Somewhat. I am still a rookie in the PBE but I do play there.

I can try to do some media but nothing more than keeping my head above water. I should be able to do all PTs

I like playing MLB RTTS but when I'm not doing that I'm in a sim league or hanging out with friends. I'm an Avalanche fan.

2-3 seasons or until called up by a SHL team

Show us your cute pets.
N/A

I'm not a thief

I hate birds so idk

I hate birds like a lot
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 06:41 PM by DannyMethane.)

Boy do I!

Well now that I got my wedding out of the way, I've got plenty of time to spare.

I write for fun. Enjoy building/finishing guitars. Play a bunch of XBox and some Overwatch on PC. Sour cream and onion chips are great, though I recently learned of Ruffles All Dressed and they're fantastic. Stars, Pens, Sabers, VGK.

I really enjoyed my previous time in the SMJHL. It really depends on my teammates and my GMs and if I'm leading the league in anything.

Show us your cute pets. Big image, but my cat Tucker and my dog Caroline!

[Image: QsRl8cs-5j85eDuI5fqF05TWwgS2jVRhSl9HYEDq...d7530b1a7a]

I'm just happy to be recreating. I'm fine wherever I get drafted.

I, uh, am a reformed man?

07-05-2018, 05:07 PMNamelessNate Wrote: Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I hate birds so idk

I hate birds like a lot

I personally hate travelers or even voyagers even

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

07-05-2018, 06:08 PMWaters Wrote:
07-05-2018, 05:07 PMNamelessNate Wrote: Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I hate birds so idk

I hate birds like a lot

I can tell by the way you abandoned us ):

07-05-2018, 07:31 PMNamelessNate Wrote:
I hate birds so idk

I hate birds like a lot

To be completely fair

That's absolutely understandable and I am sorry

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 07:49 PM by notorioustig.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? I'm good to spend a decent chunk of time on this 

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm an accountant by day, Oilers fan by night. Salt & vinegar are the best chips. 

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'm not in a rush, I want to develop my player well but if an opportunity comes along and my player is ready I won't say no to a good fit. Probably at least a few seasons though

Show us your cute pets.

^..^         /
/_/\_____/
      /\   /\
     /  \ /  \

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/...ndefeated/

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? My player's mom says he's better than Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky put together and she's a nice lady who would never lie

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

07-05-2018, 07:34 PMWaters Wrote:
07-05-2018, 07:31 PMNamelessNate Wrote:
I hate birds so idk

I hate birds like a lot

To be completely fair

That's absolutely understandable and I am sorry
You're good bro.

Just on here!

I burnt out a bit last time I was on here, I'm not gonna be writing 3000 word articles and spending hours a day on the site, but Tony Pepperoni is gonna outperform Tommy Salami in the end.

I play/watch sports, hang out with the boys, don't eat chips sadly, and Go Leafs Go!

Minimum 2, I'd be okay with 3-4. 5 might be pushing it for me, but if I'm not good enough that's my fault.

Show us your cute pets.
I guess it's been a while since I've taken a photo of this little guy
[Image: hfSHcAE.jpg]

What's a meme?
[Image: qt5p8ozio0a01.png]

I played one season here before, and Detroit has their own type of pizza. that's pretty cool.

It is true that life expectancy in the Middle Ages and earlier was low; however, one should not infer that people usually died around the age of 30. In fact, earlier low life expectancies were very strongly influenced by high infant mortality, and the life expectancy of people who lived to adulthood was much higher. A 21-year-old man in medieval England, for example, could by one estimate expect to live to the age of 64

Yep, used to play in the furry hockey league(don't shame me pls).

I don't necessarily enjoy writing, but I'll be doing what I can to get it done. I do like the other tasks though, and don't mind spending as much time is needed.

I'm unable to work, so I pretty much hang out at home all day. I play a lot of Overwatch, and watch hockey and baseball. Mostly Penguins/Knights/Dbacks. I love languages and linguistics, so I self study that a lot.

I'll probably be spending 2-3 seasons, but am willing to go longer if necessary. I'm just here for a good time my guy.

Show us your cute pets.
[Image: 18582440_804565973035394_202540072042094...e=5BDD0C9D]

[Image: 30531438_1005155839643072_26357447429141...e=5BE72BB3]

Sure! I don't have any strong feelings towards any team in particular yet, as long as everyone is chill.

Uhhhh I can't think of anything clever like everyone else, so no.