Create Account

S42 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?Yes. I use to kick it around here in the olden days.

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? Probably looking to keep it casual. I'll see how it goes.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?I'm a caps fan. My daily routine depends on the day though. If its a work day then its work and sleep, if its a day off then its mostly just sleep.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'm not really sure. I guess it depends on how long it takes me to earn some TPE and not play like a scrub. I don't really have plans yet.

Show us your cute pets. I don't have any pics.

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Depends on if there's playing time available. I'm not interested in being a 4th line guy at 5% you know?

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?I could be a bust or a sleeper who ends up being a steal. Your guess is as good as mine.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I do not

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
I will be committed to improving my player when opportunities to do so arise.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Most of my time is spent lounging about, mainly checking NHL news or watching Baseball. Other than that I will play SuperMegaBaseball2 and NHL18. I also workout almost everyday.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I am planning on spending around 3-4 seasons in the J.

Show us your cute pets.
No pictures of em.

https://i.imgur.com/yKymqcv.jpg

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Yeah, I got interest.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Nothing I can think of

Nope! Never, but I do play EHM online which I've heard is somewhat similar and that's why the reddit thread advertising this peaked my interest.

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
Well I certainly can't "no-life" this, but I can definitely be active. I don't have super consistant hours and schedules as a 15 year old haha, but I should be able to get on almost every day. And I can write up a quick media thread or two often to get that sweet sweet TPE.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Well I have school, but not right now as it's summer! I really enjoy the game EHM which makes me think that in the distant future when I'm a veteran of SHL I might be interested in becoming a GM. If you don't know about EHM I highly recommend checking it out. It's a super in-depth and in my opinion more fun version of EA's NHL series GM mode. You can't play the games though, your duties are GM and tactics based. Trades, personnel, etc. I'm a Sabres and Penguins fan, so I have high doses of joy and back-breaking disappointment. I live in the twin-cities so I also cheer on the Wild, and I was born in Central California so I also have a soft spot for San Jose. I follow the entire NHL closely as a whole. 

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
No idea! I'm new and I don't know what it's going to be like. Obviously my goal is to make SHL but I want to make sure my player is developed well and not rush in and get destroyed. If most people elect to spend 2-3 seasons then I can see myself probably doing that as well, but I can't say for sure to be honest haha. I just have no idea what I'm jumping into. 

Show us your cute pets.
[Image: 6LblJPD.jpg]
[Image: NJ1dDh9.jpg]

[Image: Tujr3rE.jpg]

Absolutely! I'd love to be a Falcon!

If the Falcons are looking for a physical, mobile defensive D-man who will shutdown the opponent at all costs I'm your guy! And I'll do anything to win.

[Image: Yxj0Dhu.png] [Image: rEUdjqj.png]
Sweden Jonatan Bäck | Defense Sweden

Nope
I'll put in an hour or two each day!
I follow the Swedish hockey league when it's on. Not much for international play unless it's the olympics.
I livestream video games and talk shows on a site called mixer.

3-4 years. I'd like to have a solid shot before jumping to the big league!
Show us your cute pets.
There is none :(
[Image: t4oa0376jxq01.jpg?width=815&height=617]
I do, you have one of the most interesting question template so I can just imagine the locker room
Rasmus Dahlin is underrated. I AM THE HIPPO

RETIRED

Lol, well I'm already off to a great start and posted this in last season's thread. Mods if you could please delete that, that'd be great.

nope, this will be my first. I did spend a lot of time in EHM single player though.

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?

I'm not really a huge writer, but if that's what I have to do to progress, I'll be writing.

I like spending time outdoors (hunting, fishing). I'm not really much into video games, but I'll play a little EHM or OOTP. I don't really eat chips much. My favorite NHL team would be the Detroit Red Wings.

Hard to say since this is my first player. 2-3 years though it sounds like. I'd like to have my team have some success in this league before I move up.

Show us your cute pets. 

I totally would, but I'm on a work computer right now

Reddit is blocked unfortunately

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

Sure would. I'm a Michigander IRL. This is definitely my #1 team

It would be awesome to be drafted by my home team. You'll be getting someone who is willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 09:52 AM by Flowseidon.)

Played in the SMJHL before. Unfortunately life came up and I had to leave. I am back now and ready to win some cups.

Definitely going to spend a lot of time writing as I can. I work full time, but beyond that have time.

Generally working, I try to get to the gym afterwards but have been a little slack like that lately. I love all sorts of games from WoW to Chel and anywhere in between. Favourite chips are definitely all dressed chips, they never disappoint.

IRL I'm a huge Devils fan and finally made the trip to go watch a home game and watch them retire Patrik Elias' jersey.

Probably 3-4. I want to be able to contribute

Show us your cute pets.

I don't have any (yet). For the time being, here's my sister's dog [Image: vTOoRal]

[Image: 5v7kqzj7va811.jpg]
It's a risky meme but hopefully someone will enjoy

Yes

I love to hockey
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 12:02 PM by JRed94.)

chel dynasties and east side

yeah I "work" on my computer all day

I'm inside all day, so when I'm not working I like to get outside—weather permitting. I play lots of CIV, AOE2, Europa. Love all chips, big in to jalapeno and alldressed.
Sadly, I am a Canucks fan.

I'm honestly still not sure about this. I obviously want to play in the show, but I want to make an immediate impact when I'm there.

Show us your cute pets.

Nala says hello!
https://imgur.com/Yi8Bqn8

https://i.imgur.com/JLbqSXE.jpg

I have an interest in winning, so yes.

I love scoring

Yep! Lots!

I will be able to get my guy good Smile

Like spending time with wife and daughter, Gaming (Madden or OOTP mostly), Doritos, Sun Chips or Baked Lays, Bruins!

As long as it takes to succeed!

Show us your cute pets.
No, but I have an awesome Cat!

Meh, too lazy to log in to reddit while I get these done haha

Yes

If you need the GGOAT, draft me!

Yes a lot, I'm currently a manager in one Wink

To be honest I'm not going to spend a ton of time writing, graphics on the other hand more likely

I play rocket league, BO3, theHunter, and Jurassic World at the moment. Also in a few OOTP leagues. Favorite chips are xxtra flaming hot cheetos. None at the moment, hoping to get into the Seattle team when we get one.

Most likely it'll be a play by ear type of thing.

Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any at the moment :( I'm hoping to get a doggo soon.

Memes are dead, find a new slant.

Your falcon logo is kind of meh to be honest, but I might be able to overlook that Wink

Not really.

PBE and NSFL

I'll keep up with PTs and ACs 100%. But media and graphics will only come if I'm enjoying the league

Playing Rocket League, other sim leagues. Love some BBQ Lays. I like the Islanders unfortunately. 

I'd play in juniors until I think my player is ready to make the leap but if a SHL team drafted me and absolutely needed me to be promoted that's fine too.

Show us your cute pets.
I would, but it's too much work. I got 2 puppers tho

OK

I don't know anything about anything here, so sure.

Nope

Sadly, I do not!

I will for certain be spending a lot of time to earn money from media, and tpe from point tasks and such, i'm hoping to be one of the higher TPE ie

I like video games for damn sure my favorite being The Witcher 3, I like Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips don't matter who made them, and NJ Devils!

I'd say at least 4 seasons and, possible the full 5. It just depends on if I can make any real impact down here or up in the big leagues by that 5th season.

Show us your cute pets.
I'm sorry I don't have any Undecided

The thing I was doing to pictures in other threads isnt working now, am sorry but here!
https://i.redditmedia.com/u9bO4RbOz7tpJ1...1b14709e3e

For certain! I think I could be a good addition to the team :D

uhhhh, just that i'd like to win sum gaems with you guyz <3

Panthers  Militia   Militia   Panthers

Luke Thomason - LW - Playmaking Forward
no
It's summer right now, So easily have time to produce media, and upgrade. I am in college so my time is more flexible than most
My Favorite game right now is Skyrim. Of all time it would be Civilization 3 and 5. I am into the FLyers
I would like to spend around 2-3 years. If my GM doesnt need me as much then I could spend 4 years.
Show us your cute pets.
Dont have any pets recently. My sister got fish but they just swim in a tube
Too lazy to get the picutre
Yes I do, it looks like you got a good team
Not really

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Waters hey bby Shy

hell yeah brother you kno me

i aint writing shit bc i got a fat bank account rn and will only be accepting fat contracts when i get into the show

i work all day, then ref, coach, and play soccer. returning to school in the fall. favourite sports are hockey, soccer, basketball. salt and vinegar chips rule all.

no idea tbh

Show us your cute pets.
unfortunately don't have any pics of her on here :( lil bichon frise tho

i refuse

why else would i be posting this

no sir

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Some NHL-based GM leagues, but this is all new to me

This summer yeah, I completed every PT available to me and already have over 3000 words of media posted in two days. When Uni starts, well it'll depend on how much it fucks me (though this year looks like it's going to be a piece of cake).

I write music on the mandolin, read old-ass books and broswe reddit too much. My favorite video game is obviously NHL, but my favorite game all categories included is probably the one you just lost if you play it too.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Obviously making the SHL is always the utlimate goal, but I'm not going to rush things. I'll make the jump when I'll have a regular spot on

Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any pets, I mostly don't like them. Here's my sister's dog though, he's dumb AF.

[Image: 5DrMvNBIT5WQesLx_osibiPlapG5ClBIhkXt36md...1bc625c831]

Gotta love prequel memes

Yeah that's a pretty fast bird, some species can fly at close to 250 mph.

I think everyone should know that the amount of shampoo, toothpaste and laundry detergent they use in commercials is way too much. Half that shit and you're good to go.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I don't

To be a big time player in the SHL, you need to have the time to produce media on a consistent level and spend a good amount of time on doing tasks to improve your player. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? I think I can participate pretty regularly and become a solid contributor.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I work part time and go to school. Favorite games are EHM, Fallout, and CKII. Favorite chips bounce between Flaming Hot Cheetos and Salt and Vinegar chips.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'm comfortable spending as much time as needed in the J. I would like to move up whenever my team feels I'm ready and able to contribute.

Show us your cute pets. Don't have any unfortunately. 

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. https://i.imgur.com/mJg1SQe.gifv

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Absolutely.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Not that I can think of

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52