Create Account

S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships

Sulak O'Hritea has taken an interesting stance on international play for him. "For the time being, I have no interest in playing any international hockey, whether it be the World Junior Championship or for the current IIHF teams. I'm here to focus on my professional play, not get bogged down by the high school drama that international tournaments have. I've heard many stories about players and general managers handling these tournaments and setting rosters unprofessionally, thus I do not want to devote time to something that could boil down to a popularity and friendship contest," mentioned O'Hritea after a recent training session as he prepares for a the SMJHL draft. Sulak was also asked what team he would play for, if he were to play for any IIHF teams, "Obviously I can't play for Switzerland, as it isn't one of the major countries recognized right now in the world. If I had to play for an IIHF team, it would have to be either Ireland or the Czech's. I have roots to Ireland, and my always prepares Czech dishes whenever I'm home."

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Messages In This Thread
S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Jenny - 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by MyLittleHexx - 07-08-2018, 12:31 PM