Create Account

S41 SHL Awards Show

Sorry, everyone who actually put time into the new site, this is apparently my thread now

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

So your way to get Teddy the award is to break his site? Bold strategy cotton...

07-04-2018, 07:32 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So your way to get Teddy the award is to break his site? Bold strategy cotton...

The site is fine everything is fine nothing to see here please disperse

Nikolai Evans

Oh my. How the ztables have turned

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 08:12 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

While it doesnt say it on the nomination post, there will in fact be a Vidrik Onoprienko (Lifetime Dedication) Award given out this season!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Tbh I was expecting an izzy dogs post in response to ztevans’...eh, incident.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 08:19 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

07-04-2018, 07:52 PMEggy216 Wrote: Tbh I was expecting an izzy dogs post in response to ztevans’...eh, incident.

[Image: 3DPEeci.png]

In my new corperate role on the site... they are now called the '#Frank_de_la_izzy-cart'

Sleepy

Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-04-2018, 05:36 PMztevans Wrote: Congrats to @ToeDragon84 @fever95 @MWHazard @CBear @Pris @gfridge on the nominations! Gojets

I feel no love like always

[Image: 7b1UNzf.png]

07-04-2018, 08:16 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:
07-04-2018, 05:36 PMztevans Wrote: Congrats to @ToeDragon84 @fever95 @MWHazard @CBear @Pris @gfridge on the nominations! Gojets

Wtf guys I was listing Jets! Do I honestly have to give a shoutout to everyone I've ever interacted with? Because I'm pretty sure at that point it's "Congrats everyone but @White Cornerback!" and that's just rude

Nikolai Evans

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 08:29 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

07-04-2018, 08:23 PMztevans Wrote:
07-04-2018, 08:16 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:

Wtf guys I was listing Jets! Do I honestly have to give a shoutout to everyone I've ever interacted with? Because I'm pretty sure at that point it's "Congrats everyone but @White Cornerback!" and that's just rude

What are the positives and negatives in shouting out everyone you know on the site? (accept lavelle)
Could this could be my next question for the regret making pod?...  Hmm

Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-04-2018, 08:23 PMztevans Wrote:
07-04-2018, 08:16 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:

Yes

Wow, ouch. Not even nominated for McBride? Alright. I figured it's Beaujeaux's to lose, but damn, lead in most categories and get no respect because team wasn't great around me.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

07-04-2018, 08:49 PMJayWhy Wrote: Wow, ouch. Not even nominated for McBride? Alright. I figured it's Beaujeaux's to lose, but damn, lead in most categories and get no respect because team wasn't great around me.

Real talk, this surprised me. I can understand not winning the award based on your number of starts (although I probably would have voted for you anyways, similar deal to Wahlgren in S...35?), but to just straight up not get nominated is odd imo.

Nikolai Evans

07-04-2018, 08:49 PMJayWhy Wrote: Wow, ouch. Not even nominated for McBride? Alright. I figured it's Beaujeaux's to lose, but damn, lead in most categories and get no respect because team wasn't great around me.

I'll probably lose anyway

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018, 10:50 PM by White Cornerback.)

Harsh @ztevans