Create Account

S41 SHL Awards Show
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 05:28 PM by nour.)

And the winner is...

Jets COREY BEARSS from the WINNIPEG JETS Jets

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE TO THE JETS ORGANIZATION AND TO @CBear! Bearss's 70 point season was good for second in the league but he also paired it up with a massive 181 hits, leading his team there in addition to eating big minutes as well, which was HUGE for a Jets squad that needed a lot of physicality from players like Bearss to balance out all the finesse on their roster. Congrats once again Bearss!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Congrats Bearrs! 70 points, 181 hits... a hell of a season man! and won against 3 great candidates.. as all were all sooooo good this season.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

AND NOW A BRIEF INTERMISSION BEFORE OUR FINAL 5 AWARDS AS I pick up my sister from work because she's a bum and needs a ride. PLEASE ENJOY THE MUSICAL STYLING OF BROCKHAMPTON AS THEY PERFORM THEIR NEWEST SINGLE, 1999 WILDFIRE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

shouldnt be more than 15 minutes lol sorry lads family calls.

07-12-2018, 09:46 PMnour Wrote:
AND NOW A BRIEF INTERMISSION BEFORE OUR FINAL 5 AWARDS AS I pick up my sister from work because she's a bum and needs a ride. PLEASE ENJOY THE MUSICAL STYLING OF BROCKHAMPTON AS THEY PERFORM THEIR NEWEST SINGLE, 1999 WILDFIRE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

shouldnt be more than 15 minutes lol sorry lads family calls.

Boo, but also Heart

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

shout out to Bearss' 13 SB, 41% FOs, and 4th on the team in PK minutes, and took 62 PIMs

#defensivestalwart

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

the mckeil was the only trophy given out so far that was not awarded to the nominee with the most points

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Gojets Gojets Gojets

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

[Image: H1NGW0M.jpg]

Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-12-2018, 10:05 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: H1NGW0M.jpg]

But wai?

Also I'm about to be post 69 of this thread

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I came here to lose the Littleton race to DrunkenTeddy, and drink coffee. And I'm all out of coffee.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 05:34 PM by nour.)

AND WE ARE BACK! Thanks BROCKHAMPTON for filling in during my absence! Moving away from on-ice performance, we turn our eyes towards those who are dedicated to making this site as great of a place as it is on a consistent basis! These four users have made a TREMENDOUS effort into making this site an enjoyable place to be and we're always thankful for what they do for us! The Damien Littleton Award honours these players for their dedication and effort on the site!

And the nominees for this year's Damien Littleton Award are...

Jets Pris | Stampede Avakael | Wolfpack Evok | Steelhawks DrunkenTeddy

07-12-2018, 09:50 PMSymmetrik Wrote: shout out to Bearss' 13 SB, 41% FOs, and 4th on the team in PK minutes, and took 62 PIMs

#defensivestalwart

how could he possibly have a 41% FO as a winger

what a fuckin horrible player

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Y'all know who the winner is...

Steelhawks DRUNKENTEDDY of the HAMILTON STEELHAWKS Steelhawks

Congrats to my Steelhawks GM, teammate and friend @DrunkenTeddy! Who else is it gonna be? You took the lead on this site move and despite a lot of naysayers, a lot of hiccups and bumps along the way, and a shaky start, you've successfully gotten us off of jcink and onto a board thats better, easier to use, cleaner, and a WHOLE wost of other great things. GETTING US OFF JCINK ALONE IS A HUGE ENOUGH ACCOMPLISHMENT, but you've truly gone above and beyond. Thank you for the great work you've done so far, and are continuing to do in making this new home of ours a great one. Love you brother, congrats again!

07-12-2018, 10:14 PMnour Wrote: Y'all know who the winner is...

Steelhawks DRUNKENTEDDY of the HAMILTON STEELHAWKS Steelhawks

Congrats to my Steelhawks GM, teammate and friend @DrunkenTeddy! Who else is it gonna be? You took the lead on this site move and despite a lot of naysayers, a lot of hiccups and bumps along the way, and a shaky start, you've successfully gotten us off of jcink and onto a board thats better, easier to use, cleaner, and a WHOLE wost of other great things. GETTING US OFF JCINK ALONE IS A HUGE ENOUGH ACCOMPLISHMENT, but you've truly gone above and beyond. Thank you for the great work you've done so far, and are continuing to do in making this new home of ours a great one. Love you brother, congrats again!

Super deserving of this award, way to go Teddy! Cheers

Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-12-2018, 09:50 PMSymmetrik Wrote: shout out to Bearss' 13 SB, 41% FOs, and 4th on the team in PK minutes, and took 62 PIMs

#defensivestalwart

Complaining all the time is a very attractive quality. Love reading your posts!

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]