Create Account

New Grading Team

Thank you to everyone who applied, I had no idea so many people in the SHL are so passionate about graphics and want to contribute to further building up the graphics community on here. With that said I'd like to introduce our team going forward.

@karey will be staying on with the team in less of a grading role and more of an advisory role. We are planning to tinker with different elements of how graphics is done and organized and having someone with mature experience on the website with graphics to be a sober second thought in the decision making process is incredibly valuable.

@Insayne will also be staying on with the team. Insayne has so much experience grading he'll be an excellent mentor to the new faces coming in and acclimating them to the standard thats been set for graphics. Also, like karey another mature voice to help with the decision making proccess.

@JSS is our first new grader to join the team. As you all know JSS is incredibly active on the forums, he's very passionate about graphics and has great idea. His enthusiasm is contagious and I can't imagine backlogs emerging with someone like him on the team.

@hewasajazzman is our second new grader to join the team. hewasajazzman is a workhorse, It's rare to check his profile and see he wasn't active just a few minutes ago. He loves graphics and he loves the SHL and I'm excited to have him on the team.

--------------------------------------------------

Phase 1: Address the back log and solidify the grading team - Done

We were fortunate to have great people apply, and with some luck and effort we cut the backlog down and will be completely caught up in the next two days with grading. We now move on to the more delicate and sensitive subject of the payment system and grading rubric. Over the next couple weeks, through a lot of consultation, we'll be trying to make the rubric much more clear and find some kind of way to incentivize creating high quality work which other users will use while also keeping less experienced graphics makers engaged.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2018, 12:31 PM by JSS.)

Thanks for the opportunity King, can’t wait to start Smile

[Image: 3.png]

Thank you, man. I’m excited to be here.