Create Account

Gone for Now

Life has been terrible and there seems to be a lot of inherent toxicity on these boards. I think I need a break, either temporarily or permanently, to sort shit out. I am just finding myself not interested in the SHL. If you're one of the five people who actually gives a shit about me, you know where to find me, as for the rest, well, I am sure this is of no importance to you. Don't know when or if I will be back.

My only regrets are not getting a cup for my Colorado people and letting down Toronto after they drafted me so high.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Bye

Sorry to see you go and sorry to hear life has been shitty. That's far more important than a sim league. Take care of yourself, maybe we will see you back at some point.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Really sorry to hear that life's been a dick. Take however much time you need, man.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Life always comes first man. Thanks for everything, it's been great having you in the LR.
Please don't think you're letting us down, your mental health is so much more important than a fake hockey league.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Definitely keep in contact man. Take care of yourself and remember you've got a lot of people that care about you

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Real life is way more important than a game we play for fun. You didn't let anyone down. Best of luck!

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Take care dude, do whats healthy

I understand. And I miss you already. Take care man.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

You will be missed. Good luck with the things you need to do. o/

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]