Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S43 Interested Prospects Thread

JetsJetsJets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 43 INTERESTED PROSPECTS JetsJetsJets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

Thank you, and go Jets!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I'd like to be a key contributor to a multi-championship team first and foremost. I'll do my best to be a player worthy of individual awards along the way but overall sharing the wins with your teammates is where the fun is on the site.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

I'm building an offensive defenseman who relies on speed, passing, and puckhandling ability to move the puck up the ice and get on the attack as quickly and often as possible. I'm planning on being a strong playmaker from the back-end and a future powerplay quarterback. On the other hand, I intend to shore up my defensive game and offer some utility as a penalty killer as well.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

I'm definitely loving the community and all of the interactions, it's roped me in big time. Writing media and the roleplay side of things is fun too. I find building a character's stats (and by extension, the sim itself) to be pretty fascinating and having the ability to build out a player's career over a couple of irl years is really intriguing.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

Absolutely. Seems like a good team with a bright future, have seen a lot of talk about how the team just needs a little luck from Simon T to be a longtime contender and it would definitely be fun to come along for the ride.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? 

Overall I want to do whatever is best for the team that drafts me, but further development in the SMJHL and banking some TPE will definitely help me hit the ground running when I do get called up. Plus I love my locker room in Detroit and I think we have a good shot at a championship before my SHL career gets going.

Aside from just being generally very TPE-hungry and finding every way possible to make my player better, I try to be a humourous and light presence on my team and generally in my interactions with other players. We're all here to have fun and I want to contribute to that by helping people laugh and enjoy their time here. Also I'm an accountant irl so I can cook the team's books for some sweet, sweet tax savings on request

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
Coming into the league I had one goal for my player, score a lot of goals. Well, as my time in the league increased what I wanted from my player changed. Now I think the main goal I have for my player is to be a versitile forward that you can depend on in both offense and defense, and in order to accomplish this I chose to change my player's position from right wing to center.

Im being totally honest, I like everything listed above. My favorite part however is probably being in my team's locker room. Just the way that we have evolved from not knowing each other at all to talking on a daily basis in a matter of weeks is so crazy and fun.

I wouldn't be filling this out if I didn't.  Biggrin

It really depends on our window for winning the four star, I definitely want to try and win atleast one and depending on the need for me to come up Im willing to change my mind.

I feel like a lot of teams are sleeping on me, as of right now I have almost an entire week logged in on the site. Im also putting a lot of effort into my media work, both articles and sigs. Im also really active in my team's locker room and it's super important to me that I go to a team that has an active locker room.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Ideally would be an All-Star player on a Cup-winning team. Hoping to unlock Platinum Achievement - Record for Assists in a Season

I want my player to be basically Connor McDavid - intend to max out on skating, puck handling, and passing. Being an offensively-driven player who is the set up man for the snipers on the team.

I definitely have a fascination with the SIM, and seeing how players, lines, teams, etc can be built to succeed. But the league is mostly fun because of the RP side of it, the media, the personalities, etc. Can be a very submersive environment for sure!

I would be happy to have a career spent with the team that drafts me

I would like one more season in the SMJHL for sure. More than that would depend on the circumstances.

I have experience in all aspects of the league, from Commissioner to SHL GM. I am almost guaranteed to have a long career, there is very little risk in picking me.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

To build a player with a higher TPE total then I did last time. I have never built a forward before so do not have any set goals other than to make an all-star player and with that player win many Challenge Cups.

Two way forward. I looking to make player that is not afraid to put it in the net, but you will want on the ice when your are shorthanded.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? The sim

Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Yes, although I am not super gabby

Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Do not post much written media, although I do make podcast maybe you have seen it in the media section.

Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? Super fascinated.

(How is “3” one question?)

Yes, I could

That is more your call then mine, bring me up when you need me up.

Not much different than any other recreate I guess, although I am familiar with the Jets organization.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I want to be a under dog. I want fans and enemys to think i'm nothing special and provide best possible support with my plays to the team
I want to be playmaker!
I enjoy good community and locker room!
Yes ofc!
I would like to be drafted in 2-3 Season!
I like to think i'm unique in a way that i'm trying to build a underdog playmaker

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

To be a solid player throughout my career, Hopefully go into the Hall of Fame

Czech Zach Evans, I guess...

Community most definitely, Also the sim is pretty entertaining.

I mean if you guys draft me, Yes.
I would like to be called up as quick as possible if possible.

Do these guys have the intellect to understand the similarities between a Poptart and a Sandwich and how a Poptart is a Sandwich? No.

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

I have a want to win a Forward MVP award during the players career, after that I have something in mind.

Solid powerforward with focus on playmaking abilities. I've really like what Kit did to Vorkämpfer even though he's a center and I'm a winger.
I'm not foreign to play center if that's what needed.

Locker room for sure, I really like the Detroit LR. It has such a good mix of rookies and vets and it's a lively place while being respectful towards each other.
I'm a bit of a stat nerd but i really need to get more comfortable with the sim before i can do any sort of in-depth analysis though.

I could see myself doing that, I've already talked a bit with ztevans and he's been nothing but friendly. I really like an active LR above results, at least for now Smile

I'd love to get a cup during the SMJHL, and I don't think I'm going to rush to the SHL. Then again, I've only played one season so far and you never know how that's going to change. Maybe the 350 build I've planned will be boring to watch for 2-3 more seasons?

Well I'm a Hippo in spirit. I'm not afraid to be in the wrong and I love to learn, I think this shows everywhere I'm present.

As someone once said to me on the forums "I'm somebody you want to have on your team™"

RETIRED

Championships
Two-way sniper
community, media, and sim
Yeah, back in S9 it was the only team I wanted to play for
I really don't care
Nothing

I want to be the very best

I want to make the most reliable and bone-crushing defensive defenseman there is

Bit of everything

Sure

I think I want to spend more time in the SMJHL

I can do Rap God on karaoke and have video proof

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I'm just trying to build the best sniper I can, and work my way up the goals leaderboard.

Trying to build a heavily offensive focused sniper. Weaker defensively but makes up for it with a high offensive output.

A mix of keeping up with stats and being a part of a tight knit locker room. A fun locker room atmosphere encourages me to continue developing my player.

Wherever I am drafted I would like to stay for my entire career.

I have no preference. Up to my GMs to decide when they feel I am ready to contribute.

I think my bank account sets me a part from a lot of the others, as I am a recreate in a Reddit draft.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho