Create Account

S43 Renegades Interested Prospects

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

What up losers, we're calling all our prospects up this season and we need some young people to fill a few holes, if you want to join the best lr in the league* and have the best shl experience possible fill out the following

Who is your player:

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Who is your player:
Nicholas Williams  Scarecrows

I can handle myself. Some of the players on Texas are St. Louis alums and I would like to join them, not to mention the awesome Captain.

I would prefer to stay in juniors for as long as I can, I would like to be there for a minimum of 3 seasons.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
9. I am loyal to my team colors. The only way to lose me is to exclude me from the locker room or trade me. 

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
I am creating media as much as I need to. I also just got hired to be a scout for NJBadApple's Scouting Agency.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Who is your player: Dank Boija

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters: I get along with everyone!

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: I would love to spend 2-3 seasons in Juniors, but wont mind longer time or lesser time

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10. I'm loyal to a Team!

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: No i don't have one!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Who is your player: 
Kiko Rytmeyr

I think I'd be right at home. I love to have a good time and joke. I don't think I've ever been offended in my life, and I can handle all types of personalities. 

Absolutely! I'm hoping to spend another two seasons in the SMJHL anyways, so that's no problem for me. 
Of course, if I'm needed sooner, that's fine too. 

10/10. I'm here for the long-run. Texas lifer sounds good to me. I've already built some chemistry with guys in your LR (and hopefully you.. Wink) so I'll be able to hit the ground running and make some new friends too. I'm here to stay if you draft me.

I don't have a job with the league, but I love doing media. I padded my bank a bit last season with this double draft media, and I hope to keep writing long, in-depth articles. Here are a few examples: 

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=87467
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=87583
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=87705

Honestly, I'd love to be drafted by Texas, and know I'm a good fit in your LR. It'd be an honor to play for you guys!

[Image: ThatIrishFellow.gif]
[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]
[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Who is your player:
C - Marc Palicka
Pretty well.
Sure.
I WANT A JOB, technically no.

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Who is your player: Goku Muerto

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters: Fuck you

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Would like at least 1 more maybe 2

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): You'll probably trade me after 2 seasons again

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: Right now media for bucks, bank account staying steady

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Bump dis

Who is your player: vladislav konstantin

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters: im abrasive

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: ya

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): i'd say about a 9. I'm ready to spend an entire career in Texas but if some off the wall shit managed to happen ya sorry i'm out see ya later alligator

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I'm a lifelong banker

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Who is your player: Bust

Would love it, just missing Gorlab
I wouldn't mind
Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?
I'll do tons of media if there's a bonus

Who is your player: Pierre Laroche-Durocher

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters: Imma out-abrase you

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Definitely not

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10 if the LR is fun, 1 if it isn't

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I've been posting some media, but I'm looking at jobs, still trying to figure out what I could do that won't actually feel like too much of a jobé

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Bump again