Create Account

SMJHL MVP
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 03:00 PM by Boomcheck.)

Am I, Cameron Carter II, the MVP?

Lead team in scoring my 7 points (Highest difference in the league)
Pretty much lead my team in most major statistical categories.

2nd in the league in goals
T-4 in the league points
2nd in the league in hits
1st in the league with 7 first stars

Anchorage were not even in a playoff spot at one point and I went on a massive tear. In a period the last 15 games of the season I pretty much made sure Anchorage made the post-season. Scoring pace was pretty insane, something like 1.4x PPG.

Monster two way play, carrying a franchise and the ability to show up big for games? Think I deserve the nod.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Bump

Raymond Lindsay Voting is now UP!

If anyone wants to debate and have a discussion as to who should be MVP, post here if you want.

cedric robinson should be MVP

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-15-2018, 03:12 PMWaters Wrote: cedric robinson should be MVP

Mans might not even win best goalie of the year though? He don't even got the worst goal support in the league. In fact Detroit puts up a good amount of shots while not allowing a metric tonne either. I don't get it.

CC2> Robinson

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2018, 04:44 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Gonna make a homer post for Troy McClure III here. As a defenseman, he led all SKATERS in assists, shots blocked, and penalty minutes. Also led all defenseman in points, hits, finished 3rd in league wide scoring, and led colorado in points as well. Off the ice he was an MVP in the locker room helping a team with 15 rookies get accustomed to the smjhl as their captain.

In my mind not a single player could replace Troy's contribution on our team, making him our MVP and potentially the league MVP in my eyes.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Skullsberg the real mvp u all wrong

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-15-2018, 05:03 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: Skullsberg the real mvp u all wrong

Skullsberg? More like Sucksberg.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-15-2018, 04:41 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Gonna make a homer post for Troy McClure III here. As a defenseman, he led all SKATERS in assists, shots blocked, and penalty minutes. Also led all defenseman in points, hits, finished 3rd in league wide scoring, and led colorado in points as well. Off the ice he was an MVP in the locker room helping a team with 15 rookies get accustomed to the smjhl as their captain.

In my mind not a single player could replace Troy's contribution on our team, making him our MVP and potentially the league MVP in my eyes.

Wake up sheeple, TMC III is mvp this year.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-15-2018, 04:41 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote: Gonna make a homer post for Troy McClure III here. As a defenseman, he led all SKATERS in assists, shots blocked, and penalty minutes. Also led all defenseman in points, hits, finished 3rd in league wide scoring, and led colorado in points as well. Off the ice he was an MVP in the locker room helping a team with 15 rookies get accustomed to the smjhl as their captain.

He's definitely on my shortlist, but let me look at this carefully. The second highest scorer on Colorado is ALSO a defenseman. Only ONE forward plays over 18 AMG and just BARELY! The system is well balanced an worked, but there's a reason ain't no forward up there. He ain't got more stars than me and I am not convinced it's harder for #1 d-men to score because you're talking to the man that scored 48 points in 50 games as a rookie defenseman in the smjhl in the same sim engine.

He probably D of the year, but is he really better than me? Nobody outscored me when the games mattered most to make the playoffs. I'm a lock for 2 way forard of the year and been straight carrying. 7 first stars to lead the league, I have been killing it.

08-15-2018, 05:36 PMBoomcheck Wrote:

He's definitely on my shortlist, but let me look at this carefully. The second highest scorer on Colorado is ALSO a defenseman. Only ONE forward plays over 18 AMG and just BARELY! The system is well balanced an worked, but there's a reason ain't no forward up there. He ain't got more stars than me and I am not convinced it's harder for #1 d-men to score because you're talking to the man that scored 48 points in 50 games as a rookie defenseman in the smjhl in the same sim engine.

He probably D of the year, but is he really better than me? Nobody outscored me when the games mattered most to make the playoffs. I'm a lock for 2 way forard of the year and been straight carrying. 7 first stars to lead the league, I have been killing it.

@Nobody what were you doing in the SMJHL down the stretch!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

08-15-2018, 06:47 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
08-15-2018, 05:36 PMBoomcheck Wrote:

@Nobody what were you doing in the SMJHL down the stretch!

Knowing how my career has gone so far if I came back down I'd still come 2nd in this.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

08-15-2018, 03:46 PMBoomcheck Wrote:

Mans might not even win best goalie of the year though? He don't even got the worst goal support in the league. In fact Detroit puts up a good amount of shots while not allowing a metric tonne either. I don't get it.

CC2> Robinson

if he doesnt win GOTY than who the hell should win it wym

Player Page
Update Page

08-15-2018, 08:32 PMWaters Wrote:

CC2> Robinson

Ain't nobody making a case for Santos? Think Robinson will, but someone could always make that case.

08-15-2018, 09:23 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
08-15-2018, 08:32 PMWaters Wrote:

CC2> Robinson

Ain't nobody making a case for Santos? Think Robinson will, but someone could always make that case.
maybe im biased but i dont feel like the guy on the most stacked team in the league should win GOTY over the guy who hard carried his team to playoffs

Player Page
Update Page

Who are you?