Create Account

Sunday Funday: Future

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

While it's nice to believe that you'll be young and talented forever, there's a lot to be said for planning for the future. A lot can change as time passes, especially in the lives of athletes. Think ahead a bit in your player's life.

In at least 15 words, talk about where you think your player will be in five years (seasons), whether in their personal or professional lives.

You will receive 1 capped TPE for this.

Deadline: 24 hours from now (Monday, August 13th, 9:14 am EST)

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Eduard Selich will be retired and enjoying his life in Germany and watch one of his close relatives playing for the Buffalo Stampede.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Hopefully Louie Garrett will still be in the SHL and producing at a level that is actually benefiting the team that he is playing for. That and he will be continuing to build his empire of chicken and waffles shacks.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Alexis Metzler has no intention of retiring within 5 years. His contract will only be two seasons finished, and he fully intends to follow it up with another one.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Looking to try and become the next great Dragon's goaltender and win cups like the greats before me. Wongy and Dicky C are tough acts to follow and someday maybe I can be spoken of as part of the great Calgary goaltending.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Unless a career ending injury occurs, the plan Lagerfield has is to still be in the SHL in 5 seasons. Actually in 5 seasons he’d like to be dominating the league.

[Image: 3.png]

In five season I fully expect Liam to be among the leagues best defenders and challenging for Stevens trophies. I would also like to have won a challenge cup or two by that point.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

In 5 seasons, Hamilton will actually be at the peak of his career, as that will be his 10th season. While he won't be in any talks for one of the best players, he will be a strong starter, which should be enough.

Charlie Schieck is on his way to a long SHL career with the San Francisco Pride. For now he's honing his craft in the SMJHL, but a few seasons from now we'll likely see his SHL debut, and he'll be faced with lofty expectations to carry a troubled franchise back to competitiveness.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Unless something drastic happens in the next five years, Anders Christiansen should be an important part of the Toronto North Stars and centers one of the first two lines.

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Ti-Guy is still young, in 5 seasons he will enter in his prime years. Unless a major injury, he will still be playing. Will it be for the Toronto North Stars? Hummmm.... probably not

In 5 years higgins predicts that after being cut from the panthers for never training properly, he will end up living at Jordin FourFour's house leeching off of his food and bed.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

I really have no clue where Oisin Fletcher will be in 5 seasons. It's a bit hard for me to project myself that far. He should still be playing but where i am not sure.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

5 years on and Physt will still be terrorizing the league no matter where he is. Though perhaps he will provide more on the score board, he will certainly be the physical force we have come to know, weather its taking the body or laying it down to block shots.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Its likely Harvey Danger will be the star and captain of the Montreal Militia after being banned from the Texas Renegades for accidentally picking them to lose a playoff series in a predictions thread.