Create Account

SHL Logo Design Contest - Results

01-31-2019, 10:26 PMkarey Wrote: [Image: Calgary.png]

ayyy i like that.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 10:43 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: Calgary.png]

01-31-2019, 10:25 PMkarey Wrote: How many logos should I make to have one chosen?
@Mike Izzy

Yeah i honestly dont get why we havnt used either of your logos, the one you submitted in this contest or that beautiful red and black one above. The league was so quick to grab Wastys team banners when we first got here (which turned out well) but when it comes to the site logo... 6 months in and were still sitting on that gross shield...

[Image: cBip7VK.png]

Were driving this....

[Image: zRhUIdN.jpg]

with this system in it...

Lets take that @kareys hot logo above and add that to the site already!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Mike Izzy has more hours on site that most of you put together. Listen to the man

01-31-2019, 11:08 PMkarey Wrote: Mike Izzy has more hours on site that most of you put together. Listen to the man

[Image: yYN0zcr.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

01-31-2019, 11:08 PMkarey Wrote: Mike Izzy has more hours on site that most of you put together. Listen to the man

Im trying to catch up to him shh.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-31-2019, 10:43 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: cBip7VK.png]

Were driving this....
that car lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]