Create Account

SHL Logo Design Contest - Results

08-19-2018, 03:12 AMSchultzy Wrote:
08-19-2018, 03:07 AMJSS Wrote:
08-18-2018, 10:25 PMSchultzy Wrote: I really liked @DrunkenTeddy logo but felt it was incomplete. It needs depth and shading. It needs color. Tons of potential but not finished imo.

I think @karey did a great job but it could use more "hockey" and maybe replacing  stars on there with a hockey stick then flipping the stick horizontally for the other stars would be a more appropriate design. Have the sticks frame the letters.

I think a lot of logos just lack depth. Not a fan of an all black and white logo. Makes the logo look amateur.

While probably not the ideal colors, a few simple changes can really make some of the more flat designs pop more. I threw this together quickly and I think it's an improvement but the colors need to be changed I admit that. I just think the contrast and depth is better. That's why I hoped that many would go back and redo them.

[Image: fa7Aywp.png]

I like this version of my logo. To be honest I had the idea for this one and started putting it together but ended up feeling like it was too business like for the league so I stopped, but this color change really helps it shine.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I am open to changes to any of my 3 logos if needed.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

08-18-2018, 10:25 PMSchultzy Wrote: I really liked @DrunkenTeddy logo but felt it was incomplete. It needs depth and shading. It needs color. Tons of potential but not finished imo.

I think @karey did a great job but it could use more "hockey" and maybe replacing  stars on there with a hockey stick then flipping the stick horizontally for the other stars would be a more appropriate design. Have the sticks frame the letters.

I think a lot of logos just lack depth. Not a fan of an all black and white logo. Makes the logo look amateur.

Euhhhhhhhhhhh

Oof, no votes for even 5th. Feelbadman

[Image: qz8wzYd.gif]

I chose black and white because too much color can really bleed together when minimized and I thought about the fact that the SHL logo won’t always be large size and so once scaled down you don’t have too many colors bleeding and I went with less detail for that same reason.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

btw, I'm giving all my money to anyone making a vhl account named "default skin" (with the default skin on fortnite as an avatar) and create a player called "boubabi Lives-on"

thx

The real winner

[Image: logoblack.png]

10-21-2018, 08:20 PMboubabi Wrote: The real winner

[Image: logoblack.png]

lol

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

01-31-2019, 06:21 PMTimothyClunk Wrote: sad thinig he is usin ABIT blehh how bad can yu get

but check the other post was tryin to get it workin all last night

Please tell me more. I want to know more about your odyssey of stories ranging from helpful tips to the story of trying to get it to work all last night.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-31-2019, 06:29 PMluketd Wrote: Please tell me more. I want to know more about your odyssey of stories ranging from helpful tips to the story of trying to get it to work all last night.

You know what would be super helpful? If the league commissioned a bunch of people to try making new logos and then implemented one of them.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-31-2019, 06:49 PMztevans Wrote:
01-31-2019, 06:29 PMluketd Wrote: Please tell me more. I want to know more about your odyssey of stories ranging from helpful tips to the story of trying to get it to work all last night.

You know what would be super helpful? If the league commissioned a bunch of people to try making new logos and then implemented one of them.

I would like that too. Pingy back me up

01-31-2019, 06:51 PMluketd Wrote:
01-31-2019, 06:49 PMztevans Wrote: You know what would be super helpful? If the league commissioned a bunch of people to try making new logos and then implemented one of them.

I would like that too. Pingy back me up

I know I'm not Pingy, but can I back you up instead?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-31-2019, 07:07 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
01-31-2019, 06:51 PMluketd Wrote: I would like that too. Pingy back me up

I know I'm not Pingy, but can I back you up instead?

you can back me up all the time

How many logos should I make to have one chosen?
@Mike Izzy

[Image: Calgary.png]