Create Account

Upcoming Graphics Contest for S43
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 12:31 AM by King.)

Graphics Contest Announcements: S42 Off-Season & S43 Regular Season

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the SHL logo contest. Head Office is mulling over the options and will be making a decision on which SHL logo to go with shortly.

The plan going forward is to have up to 2 graphics contests a season, one in the off-season and one in the regular season. At the end of each season we will announce the upcoming ones.

The graphics contest for S43 are inspired by the SHL team logo contest that just finished. As was shared before, the teams that finished in the bottom half of the voting would be given the opportunity to have the next graphics contests devoted to them. The graphics team reached out to all the GMs and after some back and forth we decided on two teams who would be the centre of the next two graphics contests.

S42 Off-Season: Riot Seattle Riot Logo Design Riot

Thanks @Samee and the Riot roster for choosing to participate in this. Once the off-season officially begins I'll be posting the thread for this contest. The contest will conclude during the first week of the regular season. The Riot will be taking in potential new logos for the team. If the riot don't like any of the options better than their current one they'll keep their current one.

S43 Regular Season:  Wolfpack New England Wolfpack Logo Design  Wolfpack

Thanks @"Torbvo" and the Wolfpack roster for choosing to participate in this. During the first week of the regular season I'll be posting the thread for this contest. The contest will conclude at the start of playoffs. If the wolfpack don't like any of the options better than their current one they'll keep their current one.

So get brainstorming and I'm excited to get these rolling.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Hoy Hoy Hoy Hoy.

Some Vancouver fans after 2011 would be a good Riot logo

Woo. The better the logo, the less likely I will be to leave.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Thanks so much @King for helping out here with this offer Smile great stuff you do for the graphics part of the league.

lets see your best, SHL
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2018, 06:47 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

So did Calgary and Winnipeg not want a redesign? Why the hell not? Just seems like the bottom two should get first dibs.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Having already seen one of the entries for New England , we're excited for this! Good luck to those taking part.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

08-18-2018, 06:46 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: So did Calgary and Winnipeg not want a redesign? Why the hell not? Just seems like the bottom two should get first dibs.

You'd have to ask them, but yeah both those teams passed on this. I think their LR is happy with their current logos for now. Smile

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

08-18-2018, 06:49 PMKing Wrote:
08-18-2018, 06:46 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: So did Calgary and Winnipeg not want a redesign? Why the hell not? Just seems like the bottom two should get first dibs.

You'd have to ask them, but yeah both those teams passed on this. I think their LR is happy with their current logos for now. Smile
Ah, ok .

imagine rebranding jakarata lmao

08-18-2018, 06:52 PMSamee Wrote:

imagine rebranding jakarata lmao
You mean Bakersfield?

Winnipeg needs a GM first to make such a decision *curls into fetal position*

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-18-2018, 06:45 PMDangles13 Wrote: Woo. The better the logo, the less likely I will be to leave.

If I dust off the Paint and make one for us, do you promise to leave?
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018, 08:47 AM by Wasty.)

@King @Samee is Seattle open to a rebrand or just a new logo?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

08-19-2018, 08:46 AMWasty Wrote: @King  @Samee is Seattle open to a rebrand or just a new logo?

i considered a full rebrand but like with the new seattle nhl team i dont wanna end up like the jets

new logo is what im looking for Smile

08-19-2018, 11:21 AMSamee Wrote:
08-19-2018, 08:46 AMWasty Wrote: @King  @Samee is Seattle open to a rebrand or just a new logo?

i considered a full rebrand but like with the new seattle nhl team i dont wanna end up like the jets

new logo is what im looking for Smile

You can just choose a name that isn't a popular option for the nhl team, they have so many to pick from, but if you avoid Totems, Emeralds, and Rainers (the highest odds options). Then just take a slight risk that you don't end up overlapping.

Personally I'd love to see logos for Seattle Kraken.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]