Create Account

Seattle Riot Penalty

It was brought to the attention of the SHL Head Office that after making a trade deadline acquisition, the Seattle Riot were over the cap for two sims before correcting the error.

According to the SHL rulebook, a fine equal to 2x the overage will be assessed on the following season's budget.

As such, next season the Riot will be fined $2M, making their total cap $68M.

A second consecutive offense would result in the firing of the GM.

On behalf of the SHL Head Office,

Eggy216

bout to be fired.

kinda dumb tbh, cut an inactive smjhl forward to go back under two days after i realized i went over when i was informed by the budget manager. but whatever.

gg

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

rip

[Image: Jepox.gif]

08-18-2018, 08:56 PMSamee Wrote: bout to be fired.

kinda dumb tbh, cut an inactive smjhl forward to go back under two days after i realized i went over when i was informed by the budget manager. but whatever.

It’s ok samee, take the fine and move on. It’s nothing detrimental to us. We acknowledge we were in the wrong, we are sorry and samee won’t do it again. Right?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Gotta keep an eye on that budget.
I can’t judge too hard though, we got dinged a few seasons back too.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

08-18-2018, 09:50 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:

It’s ok samee, take the fine and move on. It’s nothing detrimental to us. We acknowledge we were in the wrong, we are sorry and samee won’t do it again. Right?

Right?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

right?

guess its on me. gotta be more careful now

Big Daddy Clint is a prophet. Get on my level bitches [Image: VRXK7zW.png]

Oh boy we are in punishment season

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Is it just me or should the GM be punished as well? Shy

08-19-2018, 05:15 AMjRuutu Wrote: Is it just me or should the GM be punished as well?  Shy
[Image: TvlRO9s.png]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

08-19-2018, 05:24 AMAvakael Wrote:
08-19-2018, 05:15 AMjRuutu Wrote: Is it just me or should the GM be punished as well?  Shy
[Image: TvlRO9s.png]

[Image: eating-while-driving-tumblr.gif]

This is all part of Sameme's plan to become Winnipeg GM tbh

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-19-2018, 08:53 PMztevans Wrote: This is all part of Sameme's plan to become Winnipeg GM tbh

Winnipeg would be relocated to east Kelowna within the week. Gojets

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria