Create Account

Help.

I have been trying to get a SHL job in any area for a while now, and seemingly get rejected every time. Any tips?

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Best advice I can give is to just stay as active as you can on the forums, and keep on applying for the jobs. Eventually someone hiring is gonna see your app and think something like "this basescout guy seems pretty active on the forums, and has been looking for a job for a while now. I think he is the best candidate for the position all things considered"

Good luck in your job search, I'm sure you'll find something soon!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Become more talented and less not talented imo

Why do you want a job so much? If it's money then there are other ways.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

08-18-2018, 11:54 PMBaseScoutX1 Wrote: I have been trying to get a SHL job in any area for a while now, and seemingly get rejected every time. Any tips?

i applied like 5 times before i got the banker gig.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

It's less rejection and more someone else was considered better.

Just like real life!

Though thread will probably help you now.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Asked you to contact me via Discord last night @BaseScoutX1, but you could PM me on here I suppose if you're one of those.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.