Create Account

S42 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 07:02 PM by Carbine.)

TASK ONE: In at least 150 words, write an introductory paragraph for a potential Wikipedia article about one of the players in the finals. Include draft season and the teams they have played for.

Toivo "Big D*ck" Kosonen is a Finnish professional ice hockey defenseman playing for the New England Wolfpack of the SHL. Kosonen was selected by the New England Wolfpack in the second round, eighteenth overall at the Season 31 SHL Entry Draft. Kosonen has played his entire career with the Wolfpack.

Kosonen first entered the SHL spotlight via the SMJHL and the Season 30 SMJHL Entry Draft. He was selected in the fifth round, thirty-eighth overall by the Halifax Raiders. He joined a star-studded Raiders' draft class that included future Winnipeg Jets star Pietra Volkova and current Wolfpack teammate Issac Kaiser. He would sign with the Halifax Raiders and contribute to the Raiders' successful Four Star Cup Championship run in Season 30.

He has won the SHL's Challenge Cup, completing the feat in Season 33 with the President's Trophy winning New England Wolfpack. He is currently competing in the Season 42 Challenge Cup Playoffs with the New England Wolfpack, defeating the Hamilton Steelhawks in five games to claim the Season 42 Mattias Chouinard Trophy as Eastern Conference Champion.

Code:
177 words

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran

TASK SIX: Design your ticket for one of the Cup Finals games. Must include at least a home team logo, some representation of the Cup, a price, and a barcode.

[Image: leDZdmU.png]

TASK SEVEN: Which young player on each team will have (or, if you're doing this later, has had) the biggest impact in the Cup finals, and why? Must mention at least one player S38 or younger per team. Must be at least 150 words.

Out of the four (marked) rookies that played in the finals, I believe Manuel Gotze was the standout between the two teams. Despite finishing his rookie campaign with 17 points in 50 games, he awoke in the playoffs with 9 points in the 18 games the Wolfpack played. His 6 playoff goals nearly matched his regular season total of just 10. Furthermore, his 3 points in the final series are very respectable for a young player having to matchup against the likes of Mike Izzy and Joe Kurczewski in a high-pressure setting like the Challenge Cup finals. Scoring at all in the playoffs is one of the most exciting moments of any players career, and for Gotze to do it twice against a star goaltender like Hocolate is encouraging for what the future holds for the young cub. It is unfortunate that the Wolfpack were not able to hold off the Dragons, but Gotze certainly was a big part of the Pack's attempt this season.

Code:
165 words

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. Who is the New England Wolfpack's all-time leading point scorer?
2. What season was the Wolfpack's last Challenge Cup Finals loss?
3. Which former players' numbers have the Calgary Dragons retired? (There are two.)
4. Which former Dragon is the SMJHL's "Most Sportsmanlike" award named for?

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Dieter Dominique

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 02:25 PM by Deng.)

TASK ONE: In at least 150 words, write an introductory paragraph for a potential Wikipedia article about one of the players in the finals. Include draft season and the teams they have played for.
Esa Anrikkanen
Born:4.20.94 Helsinki
Nationality:Finland
Position: Left Winger
Shoots:Rights
Height:6'3
Weight:255

Esa Anrikkanen is professional ice hockey who plays in SHL for Galgary Dragons. Anrikkanen is S42 SHL champion and have played since S18. Anrikkanen got drafted 4th overall in S18 SHL draft by Galgary Dragons. Anrikkanen is Sniper kind of player and his strengths are Scoring, Skating and Puck Handling. Anrikkanen might be one of the best players of all time in Galgary Dragons franchise. Dragons have won challenge cup 5 times when Anrikkanen have played for dragons. Anrikkanen has broken many records in SHL like first player in SHL history to score 400 goals and he is All-time 1st SHL goals scorer. Anrikkanen will get his name to SHL hall of fame.

In SMJHL (SHL junior league) there is award named after Esa Anrikkanen, which will be given to rookie of the year.

TASK THREE: Design a championship ring for the Challenge Cup Finals. Must include a team logo and season number.
[Image: ring.png]

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]
PM

TASK SIX: Design your ticket for one of the Cup Finals games. Must include at least a home team logo, some representation of the Cup, a price, and a barcode.
[Image: Dragons.jpg]

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]
PM

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals: Mike Izzy Dragons
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 03:32 PM by adamantium.)

Code:

Adam Kaiser (born September 9) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player for the Calgary Dragons of the Simulation Hockey League (SHL). Originally from Red Deer, Alberta, Kaiser played juniors in his home province before being drafted to the Vancouver Whalers in Season 30. Kaiser was drafted 22nd overall by the Texas Renegades in the Season 31 SHL Entry Draft, and played in Texas for four seasons before moving into the Hamilton Steelhawks organization as a premier defender for Season 38. After two seasons in Hamilton, in Season 40, Kaiser left for the Calgary Dragons organization and has been a key player in their defensive corps ever since.

Kaiser has been a part of three Challenge Cup wins in his career thus far--Season 36 with the Texas Renegades, Season 40 with the Calgary Dragons, and again in Season 42 with the Calgary Dragons. Kaiser has been a consistent member of the SHL All-Star Teams since Season 39, garnering one third team appearance, two second team appearances, and a first team appearance.

Code:
TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S42 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

At this point, Mikko Linna’s praises have been sung to the fucking mountaintops, but I’d be remiss not to mention his impact on that Calgary Dragons team. It’s fairly easy to say the trade was even, but where Forsberg is managing to almost keep up with the role Linna played in West Kendall, Linna is filling Forsberg’s shoes in Calgary with ease. Linna was tied for third in team scoring, and was the third-highest scoring forward on the team at 17 points. Beyond that, Linna’s presence on the penalty kill doesn’t go unnoticed--racking up a solid 57 minutes of penalty kill time, it’s obvious that the coaches go to Linna when they need someone they can trust to keep things under control when they’re down a man. Beyond that, Linna’s +10 is a testament to his ability to impact his line through point-getting, whether that’s with his 10 assists or his 7 goals. Overall, Linna is exactly what Calgary needed for this playoff run, and it’s no surprise that he’s been a considerable asset to them in their cup-winning post-season.

Code:
TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread.

Sent.

Code:
TASK SEVEN: Which young player on each team will have (or, if you're doing this later, has had) the biggest impact in the Cup finals, and why? Must mention at least one player S38 or younger per team. Must be at least 150 words.

Manuel Gotze, the lone rookie on the New England Wolfpack, was arguably one of the best young players in this year’s Challenge Cup Playoffs. While Gotze was playing a depth role, it is inarguable that he had an impact on the team’s goal-scoring and point-getting on the whole. While the Wolfpack might not have achieved the dream of lifting the cup, Gotze’s six goals and three assists were definitely something that helped their team get to the finals overall.

On Calgary’s squad, it’s easy to point to Otis B. Driftwood as the game-changing young guy, it’s just as valid to look at Shooter McGavin, who finished the playoffs with the same points numbers as Driftwood. McGavin finished with a worse +/- than his rookie friend, but McGavin stayed out of the box while delivering a similar amount of hits as Driftwood (Driftwood’s 26 hits to 50 PIMs compared to McGavin’s 18 hits to 9 PIMs). No disrespect to Driftwood, who was just as essential a young player on this Calgary squad, but I feel that McGavin will be gravely overlooked here.

Code:
TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread.

Sent.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

TASK ONE: Mia Landvik (born January 1, 2001) is a professional ice hockey player from Hell, Norway, and captain of the New England Wolfpack of the Simulation Hockey League (SHL). Ladnvik was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Kelowna Knights and quickly established herself as a working-class player by winning the Riko Muerto (Unsung Hero) award. After a successful SMJHL career, Landvik was selected fourth overall in the S28 Entry Draft by the New England Wolfpack. Landvik was named to the all-rookie team in her first season for the Wolfpack. Landvik is a proven winner in the SHL with three Challenge Cup victories to her name, which was done over a four-season span. Landvik is an accomplished player on the international ice and sports several medals including two bronze, two silver and one gold medal with team Norway, even taking home the top defenceman honors in the S36 IIHF tournament. Landvik is known for her punishing physical brand of hockey and no-holds-barred approach to the game and will go down in history as one of the toughest players out there.

TASK TWO: While Izzy and Kurczewski are the big offensive weapons for the Dragons and collect the accolades, there is one player who was brought in this past offseason who performs very well yet still flies under the radar. Mikko Linna was brought in to provide strong veteran leadership while also playing a solid two-way championship brand of hockey. Linna is the most trusted player on the penalty kill in the entire league as Calgary's coach calls Mikko's 37 shorthanded minutes paces all players. Linna is also a pure thoroughbred who has no problem playing heavy minutes all game. Linna plays a shade less than the Dragons top pairing of Kaiser and August but still leads all forwards with a staggering 27 minutes per game. Linna might be riding shotgun to some of the leagues biggest stars but that does not mean that she is a passenger; Linna is putting herself in good positions to shoot and makes sure that the puck is going the right way.

TASK FOUR: PM Sent

TASK SEVEN: Ostap Maksimov and Patrick Brumm Jr. are two young, up and coming defenders for Calgary and New England respectively. These two youngsters have the potential to be catalysts for their respective teams as the two face off in the Challenge Cup finals. Maksimov is further along in his development and boasts a nice toolset but the Russian puck mover is not a polished product and he will need to bring his A-game if Calgary is to win. On the other side of the ice is a prospect who appears to have stalled in his progression and could really sewer the Wolfpack's chances to win if he cannot hold his own against the impressive firepower of the Dragons. Brumm has less of a chance to make a positive impact but stranger things have happened, Maksimov has the potential to break a game wide open with his smooth skating and sublime vision. The Dragons boast the edge in talented youth but can it be enough to win another Cup?

TASK NINE: PM sent

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2018, 03:33 PM by Blastmeaway.)

Quote:TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran
PMd

Quote:TASK FIVE: Design a Cup Finals-themed sig for one of the players playing in the finals. Must include player name, render, team color(s), and some mention or indication of the finals.
[Image: Capture_8.PNG?width=400&height=155]

Quote:TASK SIX: Design your ticket for one of the Cup Finals games. Must include at least a home team logo, some representation of the Cup, a price, and a barcode.
[Image: Capture_6.PNG?width=400&height=144]

Quote:TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S42 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.
[Image: Capture1.PNG?width=400&height=119]

Quote:TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

3. Which former players' numbers have the Calgary Dragons retired? (There are two.)
PM'd

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018, 08:16 AM by Alex Mack.)

TASK THREE:

[Image: Ring.jpg]

TASK FOUR:

PM'D

TASK SIX:

[Image: tickets1.jpg]

TASK EIGHT:

[Image: flag.jpg]

TASK NINE:

PM'D to Pris 8/24@8:16am

Bonus Question: Alex Mack

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 08:39 PM by Dude.)

TASK ONE: 
Roman Augustus, born in Pensacola, Florida in October 16, 1996 is a hockey defenseman playing for the Calgary Dragons in the Simulation Hockey League. Lauded as a generation talent, this two-way defenseman excels in his own zone and has a deadly offensive edge. Augustus was drafted in the first round of the Season 36 SHL Entry Draft at 10th overall by the Dragons and has been with them since. 

Augustus started his career with the St. Louis Scarecrows of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. Drafted in the third round of the Season 35 SMJHL Entry Draft at 24th overall, there's no way anyone could have predicted he would become the player he is now. 

Roman Augustus' rookie campaign in the SHL's Season 38 was no small feat. He scored 3 goals and 18 points in the 50 games as well as blocking 78 shots. His defensive ability was already shining through as best on his team even at the young age, and he's only improved. 

@TheDangaZone
Code:
166 words

TASK TWO:
In seasons passed I would always pick Fedor Shirobokov as my unsung hero. I would love to do the same this season, but it seems Minnesota missed the playoffs. As delighted as I am by that, I'm saddened that my good friend Shirobokov doesn't get to take a crack at the cup. In his place, my unsung hero of the playoffs would have to be a homer pick. Colton Hagan carried his regular season success well into the playoffs and did his best to carry Texas further than we made it. Scoring 6 points in 5 games is not as impressive as, say, Joe Kurczewski's scoring ability, but it was sorely needed on a young Texas roster. He matched that with a very good +3, good enough for best on the team. He managed to hold himself to only 6 PIMs in 5 games as well which, believe me, is very impressive for his rambunctious player. Truly establishing himself as a top 6 player on any team, Colton Hagan is not yet going to receive the praise he deserves.

@CampinKiller
Code:
179 words

TASK FOUR: PM'd

TASK SEVEN: 
Otis B. Driftwood will have the biggest impact for the Calgary Dragons as far as young players go. The Dragons have no shortage of excellent defenseman in their core, so for a young player to step in in his rookie campaign and perform so well on the third pairing is no small task. Scoring one goal and four points in their ten games, he also sports an excellent +3 which, for a bottom pairing defenseman, is extremely good. All of this is accomplished on the minimal 12.10 minutes per game.

New England's best young player is Manuel Gotze. The youngest on his team, Gotze plays the right wing on the second line. To step in and play top 6 time is very impressive. So far in his 12 games he's scored four goals and six points. He has excellent accuracy as he has 25 total shots and sports a 16% shot percentage. 

Code:
152 words

TASK NINE: PM'd

Bonus question: Joe Kurczewski scores the cup winning goal. Posted this answer 8/20/18

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 11:11 PM by Slappydoodle.)

Task one

What can one say when discussing a man like Alex Mack? How does one describe the beautiful light and warmth of a summer sunset? Can one ever, with mere words, make another understand what it is like to hear a baby’s first sweet laugh? Could words ever capture the beauty of a Renoir canvass? Well, these things ain’t shit compared to the Mack man.

Drafted in season 22 to the current SHL Challenge Cup champion Calgary Dragons, Mack was a young center hailing from the hardscrabble streets of Brooklyn, N.Y. He showed up with a flair for making passes, both on the ice and in the players’ wives seating area. He quickly cut a swath through opposing defenses, gaining a reputation as a fearsome opponent and a ladies man unparalleled. His warm, mahogany moustache was as yet only a mere whisper of the glory it has become.

As the years have progressed, this warm, wonderful man has added so much to the league with his wisdom, his stellar play, not to mention his dedication to spreading satisfaction throughout the female population of the SHL. Alex Mack, more than a man, a cocksman.

@Alex Mack

Task two

I spent some time thinking about this question, especially as I am on the awards committee and needed to submit my nomination for playoff MVP. The name that pops up for consistency and production has to be the young stud center Mike Izzy. The Izzmeister had an incredible playoff run this year, on the way to helping drag Calgary to an unprecedented seventh Challenge Cup Championship, Mike put up an amazing twenty four points in sixteen games, including a game winner and three game tying goals. He was also a dominant physical presence out on the ice throwing seventy bone crushing hits to lead the team in that category and blocking six shots for good measure. He did his job as a center as well, winning just shy of fifty nine percent of the time in the face off circle. Izzy was just as great off the ice throughout the playoffs as well. He was a constant voice of positivity and encouragement in the locker room. He kept people on point with upcoming tpe opportunities and other notes of interest. He was all things to us and it is appreciated.

@Mike Izzy

Task six
[Image: SLAPPY1.png]

Task four and nine - pm sent

Bonus: Joe K.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Mike Izzy has been a star as soon as he entered the league. Originally drafted in the SMJHL by the Kelowna Knights, Mike Izzy made some noise and finished as the SMJHL S34 Top Rookie with the Maxim Horvat Award. In his three years in the SMJHL Mike Izzy was able to earn the S35 team MVP with the Knights and in S36 he won the Saku Perhonen Ward, as the SMJHL’s most exciting player.
The Edmonton Blizzard drafted Mike Izzy 4th overall in the S36 draft and signed him to a three year deal. Unfortunately for the Blizzard, they soon made the mistake of letting Mike “The Augment” Izzy take his talents to Calgary. It was in Calgary that the winger became a star that we know him as today. In season 40 Mike Izzy had yet to hit his prime but was able to win a cup with the Dragons, playing a huge role in the offense that got it done. Mike Izzy is still getting better and looks to be one of the players in their prime with the brightest futures.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S42 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

The unsung hero of this season’s playoffs has got to be Esa Anrikkanen. Now I know at first glance this is going to make zero sense. Esa Anrikkanen does not have impressive statistics thus far and I do not anticipate that changing in the finals series. He currently has three goals and four assists for an average 7 points across ten games. Esa Anrikkanen also has one of the worst shot percentages on his team with a 9.68% and all of this is while he is still playing an average 23.46 average minutes per game. However, Esa Anrikkanen is the mastermind behind the Calgary machine and he should be getting a lot of praise for putting together this team that just cannot seem to miss the playoffs. It seems like Calgary are making noise in the playoffs every season and they are doing so again. Sometimes they have rough starts and sometimes it seems like they may not be a force to be feared, but here they are again making a push for another championship all on the work of Esa Anrikkanen. Esa Anrikkanen is the hero of Calgary.

1. ifenhtrlcoies
2. nraacoehhgerb
3. tidtdoroiowsbf
4. nkskanaeieran

Piotr Czerkawski is a young player that is currently representing the New England Wolfpack in the SHL finals. A lot of other people are likely going to go with the current stars and veterans on the finals, but I decided to go with a player that is more of an X-factor and young star. Piotr Czerkawski is not going to be leading the first lines for the Wolfpack but he is an up and coming player that has experience in big games. Piotr Czerkawski is formerly of the Montreal Militia where he participating in SMJHL finals but unfortunately came up empty handed despite his best efforts. While he is a young guy without a lot of experience, I think his time in the minors and experiencing of big stages, big games, and big defeats will give him some “grit” experience that will help in his coming series. I do not think there is another season 41 draftee that I would be as confident in coming out and making a difference in an SHL finals series, even if it is all from an emotional support level in the locker room and from the sideline, not actually on the ice.

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal?
Oisen Fletcher

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 01:23 AM by jcfbey01.)

Task 1:

Olsin Fletcher, forward (left winger) for the New England Wolfpack of the SHL, was drafted in S36. The Canadian forward was drafted to the Halifax Raiders of the SMJHL and stayed there for 3 seasons before being called up to the official Wolfpack roster. Since then, Fletcher has not changed teams although having a free agency stint a season ago, before signing a one year extension with the Wolfpack. Fletcher consistently put up decent point totals for the Wolfpack in their first few seasons, until Season 42. In Season 42, Fletcher went on to have a Most Valuable Player caliber season, as they put up 29 goals, 35 assists and 64 points, the most in the league, and led the Wolfpack to the playoffs. Saving themselves from drama, they signed an extension mid season to keep Fletcher in New England another year. One of the more impressive characteristics of Fletcher was the big draft jump they had. In SMJHL, they were drafted in the late 20's before going on to being the third overall pick in the SHL the next season.

Task 2:

The unsung hero in the S42 playoffs is, in my opinion, Mikke Laukkenen, the goalie for the New England Wolfpack. While they did not go on to win the Cup, he helped make the miracle postseason a reality. He had an insane stat line in the 18 games he played, winning 10 and never getting pulled for the back up. He put up a .925 save percentage, the best by a good amount in the whole playoffs, stopping any shots the defense let pass. Along with that, he had a 2.38 GAA, tied for the best at the end of the playoffs. This all happened while facing the most shots out of all goalies in the whole playoffs. Even with that being the case, he still got a shutout for his team. Laukkenen without a doubt helped drag the Wolfpack, who many thought would not make the playoffs, to the finals and was two wins away from making the dream season a reality. New England fans definitely have him to thank for many of the things that happened this season, and he did not get enough credit for them.

Task 4:

Sent!

Task 7:

The rookie that had the biggest impact on their team in these playoffs was without a doubt Manuel Gotze of the New England Wolfpack. Playing in all 18 games, he put up 6 goals and 3 assists to get 9 points in his first ever playoffs in his first ever season in the league. Going half a point per game is a big help to any team, and it makes it even better when it is happening with a rookie who is playing a depth role. Gotze had the most points of all rookies in the playoffs, and his 6 goals also led them as well. A rookie putting up 6 goals in the playoffs is massive, and was one of the big reasons why New England was able to go so far, cause of its depth scoring. Manuel Gotze showed true promise these playoffs and almost helped the miracle season in New England happen, but he will be one to watch in the playoffs in the coming seasons for sure.

Trivia: Sent!

Cup Winning Goal: Olsin Fletcher

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Who scores the Cup-winning goal
Joe K.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

3) [Image: Champ_Ring_001.jpg]
4) Slid in yo DM's gurlllll
6) [Image: Champ_Ticket_2.png]
8)[Image: Champ_Banner.png]
9) Slid in yo DM's again!

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 11:39 AM by GrilledTwinkiez.)

Task 3    
Task 4 PMd pris
Task 6    
Task 8    
Task 9 PMd pris
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2018, 08:51 PM by Jearim.)

Done and Sent

TASK FIVE: Design a Cup Finals-themed sig for one of the players playing in the finals. Must include player name, render, team color(s), and some mention or indication of the finals.

[Image: Vs5XpoN.png]

[Image: 8TICzt3.png]

TASK EIGHT: Design the championship banner for the S42 Challenge Cup. Must include team logo, team name, and at least one render.

[Image: CU0AXCw.png]

Done and Sent

Bonus: Mike Izzy

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

task 1

Its for sure Esa Anrikkanen, this guy was born on April 20 (lol), 1994, He is Finnish and, currently killing it as a winger for the Calgary Dragons. He is 24 seasons deep (damnnn) and has played every one with Calgary. Hes a sniper and you can tell that he absolutly loves it in Calgary....24 seasons is a long damn time.

So Esa started in the juniors being drafted to the Detroit Falcons. The SMJHL knew he was gonna be a big deal. They didnt do anything to crazy, no Four Star or anything, but he did become one of the prized prospects that year. So the season 18 SHL draft came up and he got in contact with managment from a few different teams and if i had to guess Id say he had a good time talking to the guys in Calgary. It looks like he must have loved them cause he is still rocking that jersey till this day....and thats a long ass time. So draft day came and he got picked up by the Calgary Dragons with the 4th overall pick....and what a pick he has become.

TASK TWO

you wanna hear about an unsung hero? Mikke Laukkanen of the New England Wolfpack is your guy, no questions asked. This guy is making some serious waves this post season. So here is the deets, the Wolfpacks big guns are doing pretty well but really the rest of the team is struggling, thats why its so impressive thats this guy is slaying dragons right now. Want the numbers? 0.935% save percentage homies, think about that! 2.12 GAA just goes to ahow how many shots he is facing! 401
mutha fuckin shots my gawd, anyways....sorry about that. That is just how good this guy is is rockin it right now. more shots against than any other goalie in the league. its nuts. The boys over on the wolf pack are looking good,
old school cup winning good if you look at Laukkanen. The eyes are always on the goal scorers in this league, but take a look at Mikke Laukkanen for a bit, noone is playing on his level...not even close. If he can keep it up, its gonna be a damn good series.

TASK FOUR:

Will be sent via PM

TASK SEVEN

Its gonna be a good year this year for Piotr Czerkawski. Hes a s41 player who is making waves on the New England Wolfpack. Its time for the big stage for Piotr. His debut within 2 seasons of being drafted is almost unheard of, the Wolfpack havnt done so since Toivo Kosonen in S33, They beat the Calgary Dragons that year ....so is history going to repeat itself?. He spent the entire season getting in top shape and focusing on exactly what the Wolfpack needed. The pack have plenty of other players who are proving there worth...you have Artemti Berezin, Julian O'Sullivan, Patrick Brumm Jr and Manuel Gotze. Its a great time to be a Wolf! Now if yoi wanna have a look at the Dragons you should look at Hunter Jones, Ostap Maksimov, Otis B. Driftwood and of course, Shooter McGavin. Maksimov in particular has big shoes to fill, helping on the 2nd pairing with a veteran like Casey Creller. its pretty clear that these teams have alot of depth and are not relying on any one thing in particular. gonna be a good few years for these guys.

task 9

Will be sent via PM

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.)

Oisin Fletcher

[Image: cashsavage.gif]