Create Account

(S44) RW - Lillie Jacobs TPE: 429

Welcome to the League, @Benson !

Your strengths and weakness are in order.

You still have 8 TPE left to spend on your initial build. Players may not enter the League with banked TPE. Please allocate what's left. You may use the SHL Player Builder tool if you would like the help.

You must also declare a birthplace prior to approval. It does not have to be one of the IIHF nations, though your player cannot be created in the sim without one. Be advised also, you may only transfer your eligibility once, even if from an unassigned nation.

I will be happy to process your player once you have resolved these.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

08-20-2018, 07:58 PMGoonerBear Wrote: Welcome to the League, @Benson !

Your strengths and weakness are in order.

You still have 8 TPE left to spend on your initial build. Players may not enter the League with banked TPE. Please allocate what's left. You may use the SHL Player Builder tool if you would like the help.

You must also declare a birthplace prior to approval. It does not have to be one of the IIHF nations, though your player cannot be created in the sim without one. Be advised also, you may only transfer your eligibility once, even if from an unassigned nation.

I will be happy to process your player once you have resolved these.

I have decided USA I guess since my render Hilary Knight is American

And TPE added

It all checks out now. Your new player is approved!

Since you joined after playoffs started, you will be part of the S44 SHL Draft class. Your player will enter the SMJHL Draft pool, from which, one of our junior teams will draft you this offseason.

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from our rookie mentors.

Good luck!
Cheers

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]