Create Account

Hiring: IIHF Simmer
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 07:31 PM by artermis.)

Velevra has told me that his license has run it's course in a complicated turn of events, and due to his real-life responsibilities he has decided to put the position up for apps.

Again, seeing as the tourney is to start quite shortly, I'd like to close these apps in three, preferable two, days.

Without further ado, message me your app while including experience, any time commitment issues and especially your ability to set up in a matter of a few days.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

08-20-2018, 11:12 AMartermis Wrote: Velevra has told me that his license has run it's course in a complicated turn of events, and due to his real-life responsibilities he has decided to put the position up for apps.

Again, seeing as the tourney is to start quite shortly, I'd like to close these apps in three, preferable two, days.

Without further ado, message me your app while including experience, any time commitment issues and especially your ability to set up in a matter of a few days.

how much does it pay

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

08-20-2018, 11:16 AMEvok Wrote:
08-20-2018, 11:12 AMartermis Wrote: Velevra has told me that his license has run it's course in a complicated turn of events, and due to his real-life responsibilities he has decided to put the position up for apps.

how much does it pay

4m per season!
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 08:03 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

how much does it pay

Half slice of pizza and a can of coke that has been open for a few hours.

Edit: And a hug from a member of your choice.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

rippe @Velevra i thank u for ur service

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@BaseScoutX1

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

08-20-2018, 08:04 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: @BaseScoutX1

Can't do this one Crybaby

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

08-20-2018, 08:00 PMVelevra Wrote:

how much does it pay

4m per season!

Since you answer faster than artermis Tongue
How much work would you say there is each season ? Did you had a process to fasten things out ?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Wow, end of an era. Thanks for the sims @Velevra

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

I do have a process, setting up the file is probably a few good hours of work but is made considerably easier since you don't have to create any new players (can import from SHL/SMJHL file). The exceptions are players with unusual characters in their name which you need to make and update from scratch.

Thanks for the kind words everyone Smile

In my rush to get this up, I completely forgot to do the polite and just thing and thank @Velevra for all your seasons of devoted work. You've become so synonymous with IIHF simming that I don't recall who even came before you. Bowdown

08-20-2018, 08:23 PMEvok Wrote:
08-20-2018, 08:00 PMVelevra Wrote:

how much does it pay

4m per season!

Since you answer faster than artermis Tongue
How much work would you say there is each season ? Did you had a process to fasten things out ?

Sorry, I was in bed at that point

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY

Congratulations to @Evok for being our emergency simmer!

i play with them a lot.
HIRE ARTY