Create Account

CW Suggestion

Yea I know there's always a fuss about CW, but can we add a podcast option? Seems like more & more people are doing those, and might encourage some to start.

Plus it gets away from the monotony of doing written, GFX, written, GFX, written, GFX, etc...

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

@Pris or whoever does the PT stuff. I think some things like interview a player, announce the starting lineup and a highlight segment could be fun.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

@NJBadApple Where were you last night when I was struggling to write CW? Tongue

No, but in all seriousness, I’m not opposed to the idea. The only concern I would have with it logistically is that it would increase grading time for a submission significantly, even if it was only a 5 minute podcast. Creatively though, I think it’d be a nice refresher. That being said, it’s actually not my jurisdiction from here on out, as I’ve stepped down. It’s something @Wally might want to see and/or address, as he’s taking over for me.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

This idea would be cool. Even if it was a solo 5 min clip, or like an actual interview style that would be refreshing to see and hear.And then if someone gets really creative they could take all of the interviews and put it into one big interview at the end of the season

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]