Create Account

PT Affiliation
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 10:45 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Sounds like it could have been the point task eh. All the information I got was in the Calgary LR under the HOF section so perhaps I didnt take in consideration that not every LR has that type of info available to use. Interview

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-16-2018, 10:39 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Sounds like it could have been the point task eh. All the information I got was in the Calgary LR under the HOF section so perhaps I didnt take in consideration that not every LR has that type of info available to use. Interview

Yea. I think that's it. I've been looking around, and it appears more people are doing the SHL PT and using it on other sites than the other way around. I just think this PT wasn't great.

09-16-2018, 10:38 AMAvakael Wrote: I'm just not doing PT's if I don't feel like it, because I've figured out I can miss 3 out of 5 and still cap out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's the other thing... with the cap, you don't have to do all the PTs to hit it.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia