Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Congratulations Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

@FlappyGiraffe congrats brother, maybe now y’all will be able to put all all the pieces and make WHATS beautiful on paper beautiful in the sim.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Congrats Flappy

Gojets Ilike Gojets

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Congrats Flappy!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

08-21-2018, 10:49 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @FlappyGiraffe congrats brother, maybe now y’all will be able to put all all the pieces and make WHATS beautiful on paper beautiful in the sim.

beautiful in the PLAYOFF sim, which is important because playoff STHS is the most disgusting sim known to man

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Jets Jets Jets

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

congrats flappy!

[Image: 3.png]

Congrats @FlappyGiraffe ! good luck with Winnipeg!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

08-21-2018, 09:45 PMml002 Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:41 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: @Eggy216 so who is the Raptors gm now?

SMJHL HO will open apps at some point soon but for now effectively you are a commune of players with no leader

I think that means its the captains time to shine @Troy_McClure03 you're up

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-22-2018, 12:51 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:45 PMml002 Wrote:
08-21-2018, 09:41 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: @Eggy216 so who is the Raptors gm now?

SMJHL HO will open apps at some point soon but for now effectively you are a commune of players with no leader

I think that means its the captains time to shine @Troy_McClure03 you're up

I would, but honestly I don't think I would do a good job long term as a GM. I'm still not sure how to sim games, and I don't get in front of the computer enough to really sit down and figure stuff out.

I love this Raptors Squad, and hopefully the HO takes into consideration that we have a few really good in house guys that want the chance, instead of bringing in someone from the outside. Unless they are sexy.

like really sexy.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!