Create Account

SMJHL GM AND HO HIRINGS
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 11:52 AM by storm.)

We're going to be hiring both GM positions and HO positions, so if you're interested read the following applications and PM me with the JOB TITLE YOU'RE APPLYING FOR. Now before I get into it I'd like to address the most previous post regarding job hiring for the SMJHL positions, there were some great applications but ultimately between a busy summer and starting my freshman year in college I've been busy and wasn't able to really get around to finalizing anything. That's my bad, and if you applied to that post I'd encourage you to apply again (you can use the same application), but also understand that I don't feel its appropriate to hire an important position in which all the applications are over a month old. Anyways, the positions and applications are as follows:

HO POSITIONS:

We'll be looking for three new HO members to fill out our ranks and to help us manage and direct into the next SMJHL season. The applications are as follows

Head Office Member (2 positions available):

Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - are you going to be consistent when checking the Head Office and getting around for votes and other events?

2. We use discord for all of our communication essentially, are you able to check and use discord on a near daily basis?

3. What do you think the most important aspect of the SMJHL is?

4. What are some new ideas and initiatives you can bring to the table as a SMJHL Head Office member?

5. What, if any, are some of the current rules and decisions that need to be changed or totally repealed? Why?

6. Please share anything else you feel would help me make my decision!

SMJHL Intern (If you're a newer member or don't have much job experience, this is recommended for you as a way of establishing yourself):

Code:
1. As SMJHL Intern you need to be active and paying attention to the SMJHL, are you going to be able to do that?

2. How do you think you can help us in the head office?

3. Please share anything else you feel would help us make our decision!

GM POSITIONS:

Due to multiple GMs stepping down, we'll be looking for GMs of 3 our SMJHL teams:

Colorado Raptors

Montreal Militia

Detroit Falcons

The same application standard applies to all of these positions, there is no formal format, we just want to see what you all bring to the table.

That being said, I'd suggest including experience, activity, and ambitions as a starting point.

Deadline for all of these applications will be on Monday, August 27th at 11:59 PM EST.

I'm looking forward to reading your applications!

applied

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

SMJHL is chaos

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

applied

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I’d like to be SMJHL commish thanks

applied

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

08-23-2018, 11:54 AMnour Wrote: applied

Walmart for detroit gm

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Is this my chance to come back to the J?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-23-2018, 11:56 AMJustice Wrote: applied

very good point

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018, 12:37 PM by CptSquall.)

nothing to see here

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Placeholder for the applied meme

08-23-2018, 12:16 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Placeholder for the applied meme

Very good point

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Applied!!!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Finally, my chance to take Detroit down from the inside!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia