Create Account

GM Pay

If somebody is a GM in another affiliated league can they still claim the $2 million?

I’ll takw my backpay thanks

Ilike

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

08-23-2018, 02:43 PMhockeyfan Wrote: If somebody is a GM in another affiliated league can they still claim the $2 million?

I'VE ALREADY MADE THIS JOKE HARVEY

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-23-2018, 02:36 PMBeaver Wrote: Breaking the bank!

Definitely a good step, hopefully Head Office is next.

If this happens, I want it retroactive to S19

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

08-23-2018, 02:33 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
08-23-2018, 01:36 PMgerarob Wrote:
08-23-2018, 01:17 PMMuerto Wrote: Please make this retroactive to S30

He meant to say S24.

JED!

My dude

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Don't worry, I won't be asking for backpay because I was a shitty GM.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-23-2018, 01:13 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Hello SHL,

Over the past season we have been discussing the proposal of GM pay. While it was hard to come to a consensus for a long time we have finally decided on the matter. Starting with next season (S43) SHL and SMJHL GMs and CO-GMs will be paid 2M. This pay will come in the form of a reward though, in completing offseason duties on time. If a team completes all offseason tasks, on time and correctly, the GMs will be paid the 2M. If they fail to do a task, then they will forfeit the pay as well as the usual punishments.

We feel that this is a nice way to reward the hard-working GMs with a little something for that effort put in.

Thank you,
SHL HO

EDIT: Adding SMJHL GM pay at the wishes of SMJHL HO

please fix my pay now

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

08-23-2018, 03:13 PMEvok Wrote:

Over the past season we have been discussing the proposal of GM pay. While it was hard to come to a consensus for a long time we have finally decided on the matter. Starting with next season (S43) SHL and SMJHL GMs and CO-GMs will be paid 2M. This pay will come in the form of a reward though, in completing offseason duties on time. If a team completes all offseason tasks, on time and correctly, the GMs will be paid the 2M. If they fail to do a task, then they will forfeit the pay as well as the usual punishments.

We feel that this is a nice way to reward the hard-working GMs with a little something for that effort put in.

Thank you,
SHL HO

please fix my pay now

No you took too long to fix ours

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

08-23-2018, 03:34 PMWaters Wrote:

Thank you,
SHL HO

please fix my pay now

So my simmer pay can't be fixed because i 'took too long to fix the gm pay where i wasnt the only person who had a say in this matter' ... it's not even related.

08-23-2018, 04:00 PMEvok Wrote:

Thank you,
SHL HO

please fix my pay now

So my simmer pay can't be fixed because i 'took too long to fix the gm pay where i wasnt the only person who had a say in this matter' ... it's not even related.

ya sorry

Player Page
Update Page

08-23-2018, 02:49 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
08-23-2018, 02:43 PMhockeyfan Wrote: If somebody is a GM in another affiliated league can they still claim the $2 million?

I'VE ALREADY MADE THIS JOKE HARVEY

I’ve learned everything I’ve ever known from you so this shouldn’t be surprising that I’m also stealing your jokes.

08-23-2018, 04:02 PMWaters Wrote:

Thank you,
SHL HO

please fix my pay now

ya sorry

So glad im not ho anymore

08-23-2018, 04:03 PMEvok Wrote:
08-23-2018, 04:02 PMWaters Wrote:
08-23-2018, 03:13 PMEvok Wrote: please fix my pay now

ya sorry

So glad im not ho anymore

sounds like a lot of work im glad you left before it burnt you out

Player Page
Update Page