Create Account

S43 North Stars Interested Prospects

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]
 Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S39 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars
[Image: giphy.gif]

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We want to build on that iconic image with a new era of success, on the backs of a group of young stars.

Code:
1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

5) Do you have Discord? Use it a lot? What are you looking for from it?

6) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars?

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018, 10:56 AM by Flowseidon.)

Hey hey!

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

Probably about a 7 right now. On a pretty intense project at work but things seem to be slowing down a bit on that front right now, so I suspect things will be able to get a bit better

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

Hopefully a fairly long career. Really looking for team success and am willing to mold my player to fit. Personal success would be great along the way, but cups>stats

As long as necessary. I'm fine with spending years down there to improve my player

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - New York Giants
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays
NBA - Toronto Raptors
CFL - Ottawa REDBLACKS (yes, that's the official wordmark with the all caps)Dodgy
NLL - Toronto Rock
MLS - Toronto FC

Yup, use it a ton for video game and other chats along with my SHL stuff. I think it's a great place for teams to get together and talk anything from builds to TPE opportunities to anything outside.

It's definitely one of the teams I'm interested in. I don't exactly have any sort of ranking right now, more just teams I have interest in and then ones that I don't.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I think my activity level is around 6-7 right now. I think i will try and keep it at same or atleast improve a bit
Team Success!
2-3 years! I won't mind being called up earlier or later!
My Favorite NHL teams are Toronto Maple Leafs and Las Vegas Golden Knights!
Yes i do have it and i use it a lot.
I'm open to any team! i will say 10!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)