Create Account

HIRING: Fantasy Group Managers.

There's quite a few people who have told me they won't be able to continue fantasy management for S43, and as a result, I will be hiring at least 4 new managers.

Fantasy management is one of the easier jobs on the site and considered ideal for newish players looking for a non-painful way to add some extra income to their player. A few seasons of fantasy management will also allow you to quickly familiarize yourself with the who's who of SHL players.

As a fantasy manager, you will need to follow your assigned group through the draft and add the players people pick to the fantasy spreadsheet, and add the details for the swaps your group members make throughout the season.

- You will need to make sure the OP of your group's thread is regularly updated with the players that people have picked (the fantasy spreadsheet will directly help you with this);
- You will need to make sure the players people are picking play the position they have been picked for (Forward, Defence or Goaltender);
- You will need to make sure that the same players haven't been picked twice (the fantasy spreadsheet will directly help you with this);
- You will need to make sure that the draft is moving along at a decent clip (such as skipping players who have waited too long to pick).

You should only need to check your group once per day; it's about 5-10 minutes of effort a day during the draft (depending on how familiar you are with the players in the SHL and the fantasy spreadsheet), and virtually zero effort per day during the regular season (unless you need to input a swap, in which case, 5 minutes).

You will need a Gmail address / Google account to be given edit access to the fantasy spreadsheet, and it would be considered ideal if you are familiar with spreadsheets already.

In order to do this role properly, you will need,

- To be able to keep up with your assigned fantasy group at least once a day;
- A Google account to access the spreadsheets;
- To have a basic understanding of spreadsheets;

PM me via the forums or on Discord if you are interested in this role. Preference will be given to newer players.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018, 11:58 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

if you end up not finding enough managers, look me up... i dont mind helping out.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What's the pay for this?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

08-25-2018, 12:13 AMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: What's the pay for this?
$2,500,000, assuming you don't completely ghost.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Ohhh I really really like that

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!