Create Account

Bubba's done

I'm at a point where I'm worried about finding a 6th D spot on a team. And I don't want a newer member to be left down in the juniors just so I can get 10 minutes a game.

I do hope to play S43 and hopefully hit my final goal. I have done more with Bubba than I could of hoped for and I have a lot of people to thank for that.

I'm not excited about retiring but I know it's time.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Big career. Hell of a peak.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Legendary career old friend. Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Haven't heard much about you being a newer member here but congratz on your career. From what a hear a legend to research. Hope you recreate.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Great career for Bubba

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Congrats on a truly awesome career! 5 cups! Was a pleasure to win 2 of those with you, loved having you on the Dragons and the even the Falcons back in the day.

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 06:45 PM by Alex Mack.)

To my Comrade, my Mentor, my Best Friend,

As many of you probably know, Bubba Nuck is retiring. But before he leaves, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a great and distinct pleasure it has been to have been teammates, buddies and wing-man for one of the SHL’s finest.

For nearly as long as I’ve been killing it on the ice and playing amazing hockey for the SHL, I’ve hoped that I might one day play as well or better than Bubba Nuck. And now that dream has a chance to become a reality, as he will no longer be improving his player and my primary adversary has in a way raised a final white flag. It’s ok old man, you did your best and I will do my best to break every record you’ve made in your many successful seasons and I will do it in your honor.

Over the past years, you have taught me more than I could ever ask for and, in most cases, ever did ask for. You took me under your wing early on, your demands were high and your patience short, but I take great solace knowing that your work paid off as you’ve helped to create the second best player the Calgary Dragons has ever seen. You were an excellent teacher and mentor and I’m glad I got to repay the favor by getting you laid on many, many occasions.

So, in parting, if I could pass on any word of advice to the individual who will soon be applying for Bubba Nuck’s position as one of my best friends, it would be to absorb his class and sophistication like a sponge, soak it up like a good woman, because an opportunity like this comes along only once in a lifetime.

Stay classy my friend, good luck with the ladies and I’ll see you when we visit Esa in a nursing home.

Very truly yours,

Alex Mack

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Dragonite Towel

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

I hope everything is great and Bubba the player and Nuck the guy were both awesome to share a team with!

congrats on a Hall of Fame career my friend!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Thank you to everyone!

I'm not happy about retiring Bubba. But it's time for it, he accomplished so much more than I would have ever hoped for. And met some amazing people I now consider real friends.

Thanks again for getting Bubba to become an amazing player. And thank you for being there throughout my ups and downs.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Nuck is GOAT

Nuck is also Greatest of All Time.