Create Account

Fantasy Operational Update.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 08:52 AM by Avakael.)

My computer chose tonight to just straight up fucking die and no longer boot, and I've spent the last 3-4 hours trying to get the fantasy groups up on what eventually turned out to be my phone. I was eventually successful, but while the drafts will continue as normal, I currently have no ability to update the sheet after each sim- because in the network of sheets I use to run fantasy, this is the only one that specifically requires Excel, not just Google Sheets.

HOPEFULLY, my computer's problems are limited only to the PSU and/or GPU (as it's the GPU crashing that resulted in the computer failing, and I believe the PSU caused that crash), and I'll have a bandaged PC to return to after I give it to a repair shop tomorrow; otherwise, I'll need to find some other way to get it done this season, and there may be a significant delay between the start of the season and the first published ongoing fantasy data.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Cry

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

@Avakael if you need me to do anything you let me know!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Got the computer back 5 hours before first sim. Just in time.

:prayer:

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]