Create Account

Ask Wasty: a Podcast

What are you looking for with your new player? Any comparison to previous players you have made?

Thoughts on your legacy with the Los Angeles Panthers? Good and bad?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I’m going to open this up for an Ask Wasty 2.

I will record it next Friday so gives you guys time to ask some questions.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Well I was gonna do a second one but only if people ask questions haha

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

How are you so diligent in making graphics

Smoke that much weed

active in various sim leagues

and still drive a Tesla?

When will max ever get good? will thomason have to pity send him the puck for him to score? or at least assist?

In your opinion, who was the best player(or couple players) who ever played in LA?

What was your best trade? and your worst?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018, 10:44 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Loved your 1st pod wasty...

Should there be a GM wing for the SHL hall of fame?
and if there was one.. what GMs should be in it?

izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Some great questions! Recording tomorrow night, more please

What would you rename LA to?

Should Buster Dudecat join the SHL?

Would you rather LAP win the Challenge cup or Minnesota win the Stanley cup?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Can you tell Plas to update pls ty ty

Odds on whalers winning things this season?

Any thoughts on all the drama that's been going down?

Why is your name Wasty?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Last day to ask me shit, recording tonight.. .some hot topics to talk about so far!

Some of the recent thunder dome stuff got me thinking, This league has changed, a lot. What are your feelings on the “kinder gentler” SHL we have now? Are controversy and drama inherently bad? Do they drive interest or drive away users? Love to get your perspective on this, thanks.

I took L.A. goalie in fantasy. Was this a wise choice or am I going to take a beating?

I remember you did a podcast once a long time ago with Deener from your house. How did you enjoy the duo versus the solo cast? How does it change things to be live in the room with the person you’re recording with?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 05:51 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

Do you like the 'good guy' Manhattan Rage?

Dragons relocate to Jakarta yes or no

How do you spend so much time on every question? Are you good at it or are me and plas trash

Way-stee > Wah-stee

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I am looking to record the third version on NEXT friday so lets get some questions in! Also check out the 2nd version which is still posted on the SHL Media section!

Uhh bump

Plas finally updated, any thoughts on that?

Whalers recently acquired a star in Andrew Martin, thoughts on the trade and how this will affect the Whalers going towards the playoffs?

How's RL been going?

[Image: lebbish.gif]