Create Account

S43 Interested Prospect Thread

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Linked

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? All around player who relies on Colt the 3rd to put up points.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) To many

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I am old and broken so I play lots of games

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 38

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? I have it but prefer LR

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? 6 cups

8. Please post your favorite meme fuck meme's

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Dinārs Briedis - Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

The good one.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

About 3-4h

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)

My person is hard working pal, he loves to drink vodka with friends when he have time for it, he's single by the way so ladies you can hook him up.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

If real life then 19, if SHL then 20

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?

Yes, and yes. I'm kinda gaming.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?

The most assists per season.

8. Please post your favorite meme

It is too dark to show it here.

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

I would be interested.

Waffles Man, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Playmaker

6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)

Swedish guy way into the SHL team Frölunda. Love to try new things and challenge myself no matter how big or small. When I like something I tend to go 100% instantly.

Yep, from time to time.

Top playmaker ofc, wouldn't say no to "rookie of the season" either.

[Image: 809.png]

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Sure, lookin' forward to it!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Poopity Scoop the dman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? hard nosed defense bopping the opponents

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) idk will probably be on here when I'm bored/tired at work and random other times

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I live in Ghana, currently working for an NGO and been in Ghana for over two years now. Also been an SHL GM for about two years. Ummmm I'm a person that has a wide variety of interests and can get along well with most people but also gets bored with people too easily. I have lofty and strong goals in life and have worked hard to get where I am and to move forward but always make sure I find time to enjoy myself. As much as I'm serious about my career and envision myself as someone who will be a huge influencer in my field of work one day, I love to have fun - play/watch sports and other games, joke around, drink too much, travel, listen to music, and embarrass myself with my tirades about politics and hip-hop on facebook (and irl, especially when I have a little drank in me) but fuck it.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 0-172

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Want to be a major part of a Chiefs championship

8. Please post your favorite meme ehhh facebook is being a bitch and don't feel like downloading and uploading so this one you only get if you draft me

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) why not

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Kristers Dzelme C

Playmaking C, assist guy who helps to create chances for others and be creative in offense. Also help my team on defense.

6+

I am working, usually 12h work day 2 or 3 days in a row and then 2 or 3 free. Hobbies watch movies, serials, play video games, read books. Personality - easy going. :D

20-30 :D

Yes, I have and I use it regularly, more often browser version.

Win a championship.

https://youtu.be/S4iC3x2c6Ao

Ok, no problem.

[Image: Dzelme.png]

Scott Niedermayer Jr.

I just want to go bar down every night

In school, love life, love the girlfriend

no

go bar down every night

message my meme accountant @formx

no

Keegan Angello, center

Playmaker, make a lot of assists

Weekends and some time after work normally

Recently finished school and starting work, kinda bored and got more time on my hands so wanted to get back into shl

I have it, I'm on every now and then

Just win a cup in both leagues for once

Anything with this format

[Image: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg]

Of course

It is tho

in the SMJHL I'd like to peak as a 40 point player with top 10 in his.

yes

Memester who spent way too much time on the site and will likely never achieve that level of activity again. I've got a little bit of time to burn in between work, anime, league, overwatch, and video games in general where I will dedicate some time on this site. Discord I'm the type of guy to come in randomly during a conversation and stay on talking for 2 hours straight then disappear for the night.

:monka:

Dominant powerforward in the league

It changes from time to time. That's the idea of a meme. The excuse me wtf meme is pretty funny right now tho

well if you're gonna do this regardless then...

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Roger Baston - C

All for the assistance

~3 hours a week

Love fantasy games and already play to PBE.

Yes, always connected

Join the SHL

Top really get one. Perhaps those with Philip J Fry

Yes, I've already received one. I'm waiting for your question.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? JP Gay the big D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Defensive crushing defender

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 170

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I mostly just go on SHL

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 18-65

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yeah

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Championship, Trophies for days. Another Zach Miller trophy

8. Please post your favorite meme. I'm afraid I don't understand the question

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Nah

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Stolp Skottson, Defender
Alot of scoring, shots and fortnite dance celebrations 
6+
Im a student and i like to play games, hang out with friends and that kind of stuff. 
Yes, i use it alot.
Be a top scoring defenseman
I do not associate with snickers
Yes

[Image: V73ju3l.png]

Mister McCarty
Center defensive playmaker

I guess I kind of answered this in the last one but yea. Being able to move the puck and make good decisions with it.

Couple hours every night

Have my EMT certification working at a plasma donation center. Just recently bought a house so things settled down and ready to get back into SHL

YES. Not super regular but I would if I had my team

Feel like Harter didn't get enough recognition so points and defensive stats

[Image: 012.jpg]

Sure

Maurice Amin

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Maurice Amin, LW (playmaker)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? A playmaker who's able to get many assists and help his team win

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Currently a second year uni student in university, play sports, videogames, guitar,

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 23

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes, i check it once a day

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Help a team win a championship 

8. Please post your favorite meme Meme? Nah jk i know what that is

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) For sure 

If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Antonio Calculon, Defense man

Primarily focusing on Defense and assists 

6+

I like Futurama as you can see. 

Yes, yes

Become a movie star and win games 

Yugioh

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know

Yes

[Image: szY1Nbi.png]
[Image: vwglei8.png]
Left Winger - Gylfi Eriksson
Update Page  ====  Player Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Willy Mack LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Sniper, offensive but a strong +/-

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 7

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I love to love.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 32

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Stick around past 400 TPE

8. Please post your favorite meme https://i.imgur.com/ObhqMOW.png (not my fav just posting something I laughed at recently)

9. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure but it's too late for that!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.