Create Account

S43 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 03:15 PM by Waters.)

[Image: Detroit.png]

What's up, I'm Waters, the Head GM of the Detroit Falcons. After having a very good roster towards the end of the S40s, we've sort of sputtered and found ourselves sort of mediocre for the last 3 seasons. However, like many teams this season, we are looking to make a push with a core established by last season's reddit draft, which we did super well on. We need guys who can complement those players (as in tell them nice things, but also help them on the ice), especially on defense, where we are set to start the season with a single active player. Even if you aren't a defenseman, fill out these questions and you might find yourself a Falcon by the end of Monday night!

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]What are you looking to achieve with your player? [/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
10ish hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I hang out with my family and do homework. my favorite NHL team is the red wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
at least 3

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
yes

What are you looking to achieve with your player?
shooting the puck and getting goals

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
not really

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I like dogs

Not much, I'm on the SBA which is where I heard about this.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Bout an hour per weekday. ("I do about 15 min of real hard work in any given week" lolll)

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Sports mainly. Love hockey, basketball, some football. Into it all and love reading about it / playing games on it / playing them too occasionally. Ya know. And Leafs.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Give me more time in the J. Like the idea of building a legacy here before moving on.

I have Discord. I use it. I'm not on it 24/7.

Offense. Team offense, personal offense. (Unfortunately doesn't sound like the best mix if you're looking for D)

Have interest in every team. Concerned about fit if you're looking for defensive players, but if you want another weapon I'd love to play with your second year guys.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

08-31-2018, 02:51 PMtwerkin4jesus Wrote: Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
not really
devastated

Player Page
Update Page

No

No more than I already do

Work for my classes, Overwatch/Magic the Gathering, Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper, Buffalo Sabres

At least two, no more than three preferably.

Yes

Success on an individual and team level.

Yes

Bring back the S24 Falcons

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

VHL, SBA, EFL, SHL, GOMHL, EFL, NSFL, SCORacing, PBE, etc. So, yes.

Hours. Plenty of them. Some weeks I may have off-weeks, but I'm always here in some capacity.

Vancouver Canucks are my team. I watch a lot of hockey. I like eating regular ripple chips with french onion dip. I play Rocket League a lot, although less lately than I used to. Horizon: Zero Dawn and God of War are some of my favourite games, along with Life Is Strange. I've recently been playing a lot of Firewall: Zero Hour on PSVR.

I don't know. Whatever the SHL team that drafts me wants. If they need me early, then I'll go up early. If they don't, then I'll stay down.

I'm on Discord.

Goals and cups.

Yes, of course. Hence me filling this out.

Nothing really. Boychuk was obviously my last player. 5 cups. Mostly active throughout the career, with maybe 2-3 seasons of inactivity. I don't know what happened there, to be honest. Needed a break maybe? Lmao. Choybuk will be better than Boychuk.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Yeah, i have a bit of experience.

Well, every weeknight basically.

Well, i go to work and i play drums in a band with a couple of friends. And spend quality time with my boo. I love NBA 2K and TES and the Witcher 3.

i like the Blackhawks and PenguinsSmile favorite chips - Pringles Texas BBQ.

2 years. 3 tops. I want to make some splashes.

Yes and yes.

Win stuff with teams.

Well, i was with my other player, so i'd prefer other teams and i have a team on my sights where i'd like to end up. But you know, what happens - happens, i'll be adult about it. Smile

I dunno. If i'll find something - you'll get to knowSmile

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Yes, played a few seasons a while back, not the greatest though

Hopefully a few hours a week, though my schedule is busy

Working 10-12 hours a day, spending time with my wife when Im not at home.
Overwatch, Path of Exile, EVE Online
Surprisingly not all that into chips
Pittsburgh Penguins

As long as it takes to feel like I am both ready to join the SHL but also not be a massive loss to my J team.

I have it yes

Become a solid Defenseman with the ability to pay both sides of special teams effectively

Yea, why else would I fill all this out?

I'm not the best player and I wont attest to being super active all the time, but I'll do my best!

yes

petting my dog

10 irl years

ye

win

idk

i'm gr8

yessir, s31 bby

time is a construct

i spend most of my time at work and sleeping gotta pay those bills and look beautiful
game favs = turn-based/chill
nhl = redwings

i'll get called up to the pride in 3 i'd guess, maybe sooner, maybe i'll call myself up...

yeppers

immortality

suuuuuure i like DET irl

[Image: NOrXH76.png?2]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Yes lots of experience

4 to 5 hours

I usually play league of legends, or am playing Basketball. Pokemon Phoenix Rising is also quite fun

I want to fast track to the SHL

Yes it's right to the left of this post Smile

Hard hitting scorer

I'm down to play for any team

I'll be pretty freaking active so you could have a star in the making

09-01-2018, 09:22 AMAllen Wrote: i'm gr8
no

Player Page
Update Page

]Do you have any previous sim league experience?

No

Enough time

Working, Gym, Social life, SHL

The least amount possible

Yes

score points, win cups for my team

Sure

I have good TPE and finsished crazy amount of media.

Yes, I captained a team in another league (and led said league in goal scoring this season)

Probably at least an hour a day

Watching Youtube, Town of Salem and No Limits Texas Hold’Em, Ruffles, the one and only Tampa Bay Lightning

I would like to spend 1-2 seasons in juniors, I want to make it to the big leagues as quick as possible

Yep, regularly!

I would love to be a high draft pick, to lead in a scoring category eventually, and to captain/alternate captain a team at some point

Sure, I don’t really know much about any team but I just want a nice environment full of hard working guys

I’ll improve as quick as possible

Gm

Dug

Video games Devils

SHL as soon as possible

yup

Be Good

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]